- Text Size +
* * * * *

I was deposited back on the glass table-top. Once more becoming the center of a circle I couldn't have escaped from, even if I tried. And, believe it or not?

I didn't even _want_ to try!

Now, don't get me wrong. Part of me was still mentally screaming, in shock and protest, over how submissive I was gradually and increasingly becoming, with each new order these girls gave me. Just how many post-hypnotic commands had they implanted in my head, while I was in that initial trance? I'd probably never know for sure.

But, one thing I was certain of; it would be a long time (if ever) before they became bored with me. And, as if it were Fate's way of ramming that point home, the next thing Ramona ordered me to do...was dance!

"Dance?" I echoed, incredulously.

She and the others nodded in unison.

"The Wikipedia article on you said that you were a quick study, when it came to the martial arts. Well, let's see if that applies to dancing, as well."

She then pointed to Co-captain Dolores, who immediately threw a tooth pick at me, before reactivating the Ipod. I caught the tooth pick in my left hand. Whereupon, the Ipod began an encore of..."Itak-tak-mo!"

And, worse still? I found myself performing the exact same baton-twirling routine I had seen the girls doing on the DVD!!

Needless to say, they giggled at me through all four minutes of the routine. And, they clapped enthusiastically when I was done. As if I had done it one hundred percent flawlessly!

It was at this point that there was an automotive honk from outside. Followed, a moment later, by two more honks, in brief-and-quick succession.

Patricia ran to the big front window, and carefully peeked out through the drawn shade.

"It's Irv!"

"OK," replied Ramona: "Get the box."

"Box?" I echoed, once again: "What box?"

That question was soon answered, as a cardboard box with blue velvet lining was set down to my right.

"Time to play 'possum,' Thresher! Or, should I say, 'Bobo?' "

She indicated, with her right index finger, that I should climb inside the big square outline, in that lining, and lie down on my back. When I didn't prove quick enough, in response, she frowned a little.

"Do you want me to flush your street clothes down the on-board toilet, before your very eyes?"

She resumed smiling only after I was in position.

"Good boy! And, just remember to stay like that until after we're airborne."

"Thank you," I said (and meant it): "I was afraid I'd have to do this all the way back to Manila!"

"Nonsense!" she giggled in reply: "It wouldn't be that long a trip, anyway. We'll be flying aboard a retrofitted Concorde SST!"

Before I could ask how she and the other girls could afford to charter that kind of plane, my boxing in was completed by Ramona putting the lid of the carrying case over me! And, through its plastic screen (in which a couple of air holes had been pricked), I saw Ramona's smile broaden into a toothy grin. Topped off with a mischievous wink!

After that, I felt my ears partially stuff up with the change in altitude caused by Ramona picking me up, box and all. She then left the room, marching last in line behind the others. And, carrying me under her left arm.

The last thing I remember, before the ambient temperature of her curvaceous body lulled me to sleep, was her voice commenting:

"A 2004 Toyota Sienna? Not bad, Irv! It's certainly a step-up from that 1997 Ford Aerostar you drove us here, in."

To Be Concluded