- Text Size +
* * * * *

That all changed, though, when my laughing became persistent coughing. A sign that I was rapidly becoming hyper-ventilated!

So, Ramona put her baton back on the couch, to her right, before withdrawing me from her belt buckle. She then propped me up, against the front of it, with her right hand over my legs. While, at the same time, the index finger of her left hand slowly caressed the dark hair of my head.

I don't honestly know whether it was that, or the soothing tune she started to hum, that gradually relaxed me. Allowing me to get my second wind and, ultimately, another hard-on!

But, the fact remains, it worked.

She then knelt down on the carpet, and placed me on the round glass-top of the coffee table located equidistantly between the couch and the plasma screen. The other six majorettes were quick to do likewise. As a result? I was surrounded by seven smiling giantesses. Yet, for some strange reason; the fact that they were smiling quite benignly was scarier, to me, than if they were hungrily licking their lips!

"S-S-So, what happens, now?" I nervously asked.

"Well," Ramona began: "As soon Irv gets back, we're heading straight to the airport, for the return flight to Manila. And, naturally, you'll be coming with us! But, since we can't take the chance that any customs inspector might recognize you (despite your new stature), we're going to disguise you."

"Disguise me?" I echoed.

She grinned and nodded: "As 'Bobo the Clown.' A kewpie doll we won as a prize, at one of the non-gambling attractions The Circus Circus Hotel features for youngsters!"

Now, this might sound crazy, given the circumstances. But, that made me mad!

"No! No way am I dressing up like a clown. You can't make me!!"

Ramona's grin broadened, and she looked at the other girls.

"Oh, can't we?"

Whereupon, seven right index fingers began to slowly reach down for me. Aiming right for my stomach! But, I was ready for them.

"Heeeeeeeeee-yaaa!" I yelled, aiming a shuto karate chop at the first one (Ramona's, of course). But, I missed, as she laughingly pulled it back, at the last second. And, the same thing happened with all the other girls' fingers.

No matter how many times I tried to hit or kick one of those giant fingers, they always proved faster at evading me. Their giggling growing louder and louder. Which, in turn, made me angrier and angrier. And, as each of my martial arts instructors used to say?

"An angry fighter is an inattentive fighter. Sowing the seeds of his defeat before the fight has even begun."

English translation: I became too mad to remain clear-headed. Which finally allowed one of the long-haired baton twirlers (Manuela, I think) to flick me in the behind!

Of course, the moment that happened, both of my hands instinctively flew to the affected area while I briefly screamed in pain, at the top of my lungs. Thereby leaving the front of my upper torso exposed to Ramona and the others.

"Coochie-coochie-COOOOOOOO" all seven of them chorused.

"No! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not a...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Not again!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

This time, when I became too exhausted to laugh, I fell down on all fours. Leading to all seven girls caressing my head and back, while soothingly humming. And, like a Pavlovian dog that never got fixed?

It made me horny as heck...and I loved it!

tbc