- Text Size +
* * * * *

I hadn't wanted to admit it, out loud. I had tried to convince myself that what I had seen on the giant plasma flatscreen TV had been a home-made DVD with some kind of special effects added. But, I was wrong.

Insane as it sounded, I had been shrunken down in size. Small enough to fit on the mini-skirted lap of a majorette's uniform!

And, now her identically-attired fellow majorettes came out of hiding from behind the couch. All six of them bending down on knee, as if they were deferring to royalty. But, I knew it was really to just get a better look at me.

I looked back up at Ramona: "W-W-Why did you do this to me? And, is...is there an antidote?"

Ramona grinned. And, despite the giant size of her face, that grin was still maddeningly, irresistibly cute!

"Sorry, cutie! No antidote. Heck! My dad only recently isolated and duplicated the shrinking compound! You see, he's the one who finally solved the mystery of black swallower digestion. He teaches marine biology at San Ildefonso U."

"As to why we tested it on you?" she added (indicating, with a nod of her head, that she meant the other girls).

"Well, we were originally going to make Raoul Arnista our guinea pig. But, when you took his I.M.M.A. title away from him, we naturally had to change our plans!"

Two years earlier, Raoul Arnista had been my predecessor as world champion of International Mixed Martial Arts. And, he had won his way to that title by integrating sikkarin (the traditional kick-boxing art of his native Phillipines) with the Chinese arts of wing chun and so-called "tai chi mantis" kung fu.

"So, that's what this is about?!" I exclaimed: "Avenging national honor?"

She put her left hand over her mouth as she giggled.

"No, silly! We just needed to test it on someone in good physical shape. And, believe me. After watching hours of webcast videos of your fights, with you wearing nothing but red-white-and-blue trunks, we definitely had to agree; you're in _great_ physical shape!"

The other girls giggled, and nodded, as one.

"And, the movie deal?" I now asked: "That was all bull-crap. Wasn't it? Irv Duncan is just some con artist you hired to sucker me, here."

Again, Ramona nodded.

"So, what happens to me, now?"

"Well, while we're waiting for Irv to get back from the airport, with a new rent-a-car, why don't we have some fun? You're a kick-boxing champion. So, let's see how hard you can kick."

Whereupon, she immediately put her baton across my little legs, at waist level. While two of her fellow baton-twirlers removed my shrunken shoes and socks!

"Oh, no," I begged: "Please; not that. Anything but that!"

But, it was to no avail. Consuela, Manuela, and Patricia alternated tickling the sole of my right foot. While Marguerita, Ana-Maria, and Dolores took turns tickling the sole of my left!

"Coochie-coochie-coo!" they chorused: "Coochie-coochie-COO!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! S-Stop...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

My little legs thrashed up and down. The fabric of Ramona's purple mini-skirt absorbing the sound, completely. Just as completely as my laughter was drowned by their giggling!

But, that wasn't the worst part. As I said; her baton had been laid across my waist. So that, as I sat there and helplessly thrashed and kicked and laughed, my nether-portions began to have a...big reaction.

tbc