[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A reclusive honor student named Claire McLane wakes up one day to find herself ant-sized in an all girl's High School with no recollection of how she ended up this way. Claire is forced to fight for her life to survive in a world hundreds of times her own size while trying to figure out how to get back to normal. Will she be able to find out how to get back to normal? Can she avoid the wrath of the Giants around her? Surviving High School has never been this hard... 


Rated: X
Categories: Violent, Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Butt, Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Giant, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, Mouth Play, Maternal, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Amozo Virus Tales
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 8407 Read: 87956
Published: March 21 2012 Updated: May 02 2012
Story Notes:

This is my first ever GTS story. I recommend that you rate and comment after you finish reading what is here. I'll try to add a chapter or 2 whenever I can. But if I don't, Please don't fret. I won't leave you all hanging in this epic GTS tale!

1. Introduction. by Mara [Reviews - 4] starstarstarhalf-star (503 words)

2. Back to School... As an Ant. by Mara [Reviews - 0] (500 words)

The Story begins. Did you make some pop-corn and put on a diaper? Well, ok I shouldn't be bragging about my work just yet. Just be sure to enjoy the story!

3. Beautiful Freckled Host. by Mara [Reviews - 1] starstarstar (500 words)

There are clearly not enough stories with shrunken females in them. And being shrunk at school is everyone's secret dream. You can see all sorts of things when you're tiny. Like panties! And the best thing is you won't get caught!

4. Parasite. by Mara [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (500 words)

Here is the next chapter. I'm very pleased that so many people are reading my story. I am also pleased with my recent rating. And as promised, I going to type this story until my fingers fall off. But hopefully that won't happen because I know you all want to hear the ending!

5. The Pleasure of Company. by Mara [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (503 words)

Company is the best medicine for loneliness. And reading my story is the best medicine for boredom! :) In this Chapter, Claire starts to get more attached to Amelia just by being on her foot. I'm not much of a foot person, but I'll try to add some sexy foot stuff soon enough for those who have foot fetishes!

6. Claire and Sarah: The Flashback into Claire's Past. by Mara [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (849 words)

This is a Flashback Chapter that I put a lot of work into. A story is as juicy as a well cooked hamburger when you add some information about the main charachter's past.

7. Giant Women: Arousing or Nauseating. by Mara [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1558 words)

Hey, Hey, Hey Everybody! Here's the next chapter! A story is nothing but crap if you don't give the readers suspense. Anyway, this chapter is LONG! And I'm not talking 500 words long. This chapter has exactly 1558 words! Enjoy!

8. The Horrible/Wonderful World of a Girl’s Lady Parts. by Mara [Reviews - 0] (1485 words)

If any of you were mad and thought I lied to you about promising to end the story, I apologize. Please remember that I am a human being with a busy life. I'm sorry that I couldn't bring you this chapter sooner. But here it is. Just calm down, take deep breaths and read this chapter. I put my heart and soul into this one.

9. Amelia and the Dominatrix. by Mara [Reviews - 0] (2009 words)

Here is the next Chapter! I bet you're happy that I'm finally starting where I left off after many days without posting anything. I think those of you how love demanding and powerful women will find this chapter very interesting. The title says it all, not to mention, I always aim to please. I should know, I'm a woman myself.