- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the next Chapter! I bet you're happy that I'm finally starting where I left off after many days without posting anything. I think those of you how love demanding and powerful women will find this chapter very interesting. The title says it all, not to mention, I always aim to please. I should know, I'm a woman myself.

Amelia and the Dominatrix.

Claire decided that it would be best to escape Amelia’s big hairy monster. She felt sick to her stomach after witnessing the Giantess’s self-pleasuring escapade while being right in the middle of it. The sight of those fingers entering her love cave had made Claire’s blood run cold. Thick love juices covered those towering white fingers as Amelia drove them in and out of herself over and over. She sometimes moved her fingers in circular motions to please herself. All while her vaginal flesh quivered throbbed and glistened wetly with her juices.

Claire was exhausted and she was in a world of hell, but she knew she had to find another way to seek out Amelia’s attention, however, the sky above darkened. Claire looked up at Amelia’s huge face come into view. She was looking down at the tiny presence on her hairy and sensitive flesh.

Claire: Aaah!

Claire saw that Amelia’s fingers were coming down upon her. She screamed as Amelia’s colossal hand came down toward her. Amelia used great care to carefully extract the tiny thing from her pubic hair. Her fingers nearly squeezed the life out of Claire, as she was brought up to the face of the curious teenage Goddess that held her. Amelia held Claire in the center of her finger and squinted to get a good look at what was on her finger.

Claire was utterly terrified as Amelia’s enormous freckled face emotionlessly looked down at its unwanted visitor. Claire was shaking with fear as she looked around at the fleshy landscape she was on. The ground was covered in wrinkles and ridges that extended hundreds, or perhaps thousands of feet in front of her. There were small clumps of dirt wedged in the ridges of skin that was Amelia’s finger print.

Claire shouted in fear as she saw that Amelia’s face moved closer and closer. Strong gusts of hot air escaped from Amelia’s pointy, flaking nose. The long nose hairs shook violently as they were blown back and forth by the hot breath of the mighty Giantess. Claire noticed all of the things on the human face that a normal sized person couldn’t see with the naked eye. She saw short light blonde hairs growing on Amelia’s vast face. She saw that her lips were somewhat chapped underneath the thick layer of magenta lipstick. She saw the many huge freckles that were on her face. Claire even saw the barely noticeable zits that Amelia had on her face, which was a major gross out.

Amelia brought her finger up to her eye and studied the ant-sized creature. Claire could almost hear her heart throbbing in her chest. Amelia’s pupil was almost 4 times her size. It visibly expanded and shrank right before her eyes. The eyelid slowly closed over the eye, then opened again. Amelia blinked. Just then, a deafening and thunderous distorted voice assaulted the air and space around Claire.

Amelia: Oh! A Human!

Claire cried out in fear and covered her ears from Amelia’s powerful voice. Amelia saw this and lowered the volume of her voice.

Amelia: Oh. Sorry about that.

Amelia reached down and carefully plucked the tiny human from her finger and placed her in the palm of her other hand. She saw that the little thing was frightened, so Amelia smiled gently to assure her that she would not hurt her.

Amelia: (Cooing) What were you doing on my pussy? Were you busy being a little perv?

Claire was trembling with fear as Amelia kept her eyes glued to her, but she didn’t look like she wanted to harm her in any way. The smile on her enormous face told Claire that she was excited and fascinated by what she saw. However, Claire couldn’t fully trust her. To Claire, Amelia was an immense and mighty Goddess. She could end Claire’s life in a heart-beat if she wanted to.

Amelia: You’re so cute! Can you talk? What’s your name, little one?

Claire was waiting for this moment all day. She would finally get to speak with someone that could help her. Claire slowly stood up and shouted up at Amelia so she could hear her.

Claire: LISTEN, I NEED YOU TO HELP ME! MY NAME IS CLAIRE! I WAS SOMEHOW SHRUNKEN, BUT I DON’T REMEMBER HOW I GOT THIS WAY! PLEASE! YOU’VE GOT TO HELP ME!

Amelia giggled softly and cooed at Claire like she would a small child.

Amelia: Aaaw, how cute. She wants to play an adventure game with me.

Claire: ADVENTURE GAME!? NO, NO I-

Amelia: Ooh, you poor little thing. You must be so confused and lost. I’ll get you something to eat.

Claire: HEY! WAIT A MINUTE!

The giantess got up off the bed, took a piece of tissue and folded it into a small square and set it on the bed. Amelia tilted her hand to let the tiny human slide off. Claire landed on the soft surface of the tissue paper, and then looked up at Amelia. Her freckled face was beaming with happiness as she looked down at Claire. Amelia giggled, and then went over to the drawer buy her closet, found a clean pair of baby blue panties and put them on. They fit tightly around Amelia’s beautiful ass.

Amelia: (Looks at Claire and winks) I’ll be right back, cutie.

The titanic teenager turned away from her new friend began to leave. Claire watched the girl’s immense body sway as she walked out of the room. She was a bit younger than Claire. She was 15, maybe 16. Claire had almost forgotten how pretty she was. In fact, she sort of reminded her of her aunt Sarah. Because she had just the right amount of flesh to make her breasts, waist and ass hypnotize even a girl like Claire.

While waiting for Amelia to return, Claire had thought about what she said. She mistook her for wanting to play some sort of game with her. Then she said that she was lost and confused. Did Amelia see her as some sort of pet? An animal to love and care for? Claire didn’t know what to do now. Perhaps she should tell Amelia about Sarah, but would she even listen to her? Would she refuse? Or would she coo at her again and treat her like a child?

Suddenly, Claire heard a massive thudding sound hitting the hardwood floor from the end of the hallway. The loud sound startled her. She wasn’t yet accustomed to the sounds of the big world just yet, but she knew someone was coming down the hallway. The thudding became louder and louder with each approaching step, and then another Giant figure came into view in the doorway, a different figure.

Claire gasped when she saw the person standing at the doorway. It was a tall woman with shoulder length rose red hair. Claire suddenly covered her eyes as soon as she saw the woman’s nipples popping out of her smutty, tight black outfit. In fact, she was dressed like some sort of dominatrix fantasy chick. The tight black leather dress showed off the lines of her curvy body and she wore thigh length fishnet stockings with shiny stiletto heels. 

Woman: Hey Amelia? Where are you?

The woman walked into Amelia’s bedroom and looked around. Claire looked up at the woman’s face and saw the woman’s sensual, sticky red lips moving. It looked like she was chewing on something, like bubble gum.

Woman: Amelia! (Scoffs, muttering) Where is that girl?

Claire looked down and covered her ears as the woman’s powerful and thunderous voice assaulted the air around her. As soon as Claire uncovered her ears, she heard the woman smacking her bubble gum. She then looked up to see the woman slowly taking her grape flavored bubble bum out from her mouth. She took a small piece of paper out of her pocket, stuck the bubble gum to the paper and tossed it away somewhere. The woman walked up to the bed and sighed. Claire could feel the earthquakes coming from far below. The dominatrix’s titanic shapely legs were about 100 to 150 feet from where Claire was. Her massive shadow loomed over her. She looked up the woman’s short dress and saw that her panties were see-through. Claire didn’t dare make a sound.

This woman looked scary and hostile. Not because she was dressed up like a dominatrix, but because there was something about her that made her look predatory. The look in those blue eyes of hers was uncompassionate and cruel. She looked like the kind of girl that would steal someone’s friends and boyfriend for kicks. She was taller and older than Amelia, and she also looked less friendly.

Sighing, the dominatrix took a pack of cigarettes and a lighter out from her pocket. She casually took a cigarette out of the pack and lit it up. The she put away the pack, put the lit cigarette to her lips, raised her head high and began smoking. Claire watched breathlessly as she saw the woman’s enormous chest rise as she breathed in, then fall as she breathed out. She saw the seemingly endless amount of thick blue-grey smoke coming out from the powerful Giantess’s mouth, and she heard the powerful blast of wind and the low bellowing moan the woman made as she enjoyed the feeling of smoking. She put her free hand on her hip which caused her big breasts (big even by normal standards) to jiggle slowly.

Claire gasped in fear as she suddenly made a realization that ash began to rain down from the sky. And it burned. The air pressure grew thicker and thicker as the pungent smell of cigarette smoke grew more and more powerful. Claire quickly took off her sweater and covered herself with it to protect herself from the burning ash. She covered her mouth with the arms of the sweater and began to cough. She heard another powerful blast of wind come from high above. The tiny girl was coughing and hacking. The smoke in the air was nearly unbearable. It was like being at the site of an erupting volcano. For the sake of her own safety, Claire decided to try and get her attention.

Claire: HEY! I’M (Cough, wheeze) DOWN HERE! PLEASE (Cough, cough) STOP SMOKING!!

Woman: Huh?

Nora thought she heard a small faint voice coming from somewhere in the room. She took another puff of smoke and looked around to see where the voice came from, but couldn’t find the source of it. She had a long day, and now she was hearing things. Amelia was taking too long to get home again and she couldn’t stand here forever, so she decided to take a seat on her bed.

The air was thick with eye stinging, suffocating cigarette smoke. As soon as cigarette smoke exited the lungs of a smoker, it entered the air and disappeared. However, the smell would linger in the air for a while and so would the smoke. It couldn’t be seen by normal-sized people like the dominatrix or Amelia. Also, the burning ash was created by the moisture in Nora’s lungs and the moisture in the air. The smoke that went into Nora’s lungs was already pretty hot, and when she breathed it out, it had cooled down causing the ash to form.

The Giantess towering above Claire and the thick billowing smoke failed to notice her. Claire wanted to try and get her attention again, but she couldn’t breathe and she couldn’t stop coughing.
Suddenly, the red haired Goddess’s body pivoted and turned around. Her back was now facing Claire. The woman’s massive, yet perfect ass was looming hundreds of feet above her.

Claire: (Cough, Cough, Hack) WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? I’M DOWN HERE! (Cough, Cough) HEY! TURN AROUND!!

Claire’s plea fell on deaf ears as the enormous ass of the dominatrix began lowering down. She was ready to sit down on the tissue paper that Claire was on.

Claire: WAIT A MINUTE!! STOP!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!     
Chapter End Notes:

Uh-oh. Looks like Claire is in a bit of a pickle. A clueless Giantess never fails to steam up the story even though she doesn't mean to. Things get even more steamy when a smoking hot Giantess starts smoking! LOL! Stay tuned! Chapter 10 is comming up. Don't worry. It won't take 20 days to get here!