- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

If any of you were mad and thought I lied to you about promising to end the story, I apologize. Please remember that I am a human being with a busy life. I'm sorry that I couldn't bring you this chapter sooner. But here it is. Just calm down, take deep breaths and read this chapter. I put my heart and soul into this one.

The Horrible/Wonderful World of a Girl’s Lady Parts.

Claire shuddered as she looked up at Amelia’s exposed sex. It was like some sort of alien monster ready to eat her up. And the smell of it was incredibly heavy. Amelia pulled up her panties tight around her waist, forcing Claire right between her labia. Her slit was as long as a large big business building and her clitoris was as big as a house. Claire was incredibly disgusted at the sight of Amelia’s vagina. She’s a heterosexual, what can you do?

Suddenly, Claire’s pathetic little world shifted as Amelia began to move. The entrance to the confines of her sex opened up slightly as she walked. The heat became more intense. Claire was beginning to sweat profusely due to the immense amount of heat. Her vaginal lips were opening and closing as she walked. Her movements caused the wet and sensitive flesh to slide and make nasty squishing sounds.

Hours passed as the day dragged on. Staying in the constant heat of Amelia’s intimate part was like being in an oven. A musky smelling, sweaty, fleshy and wet oven. Claire had no idea what was going on. Amelia occasionally got up and sat down. And when she ran, beads of sweat the size of Claire's body, sometimes bigger formed in her labia. At times, Claire had passed out from the heat and woke up again only to pass out again. For a man, this would be heaven, but for girls like Claire, this was hell. Especially when she bent down.

When Amelia squatted, her vaginal lips opened, pouring more and more heat onto the tiny ant-sized girl right below it. The gigantic, wet and terrifying pink fleshy cave into Amelia’s sensitive parts had loomed above her. Threatening to swallow her minuscule body. It was disgusting, so disgusting that Claire would scream, mostly in disgust, frustration and anger for getting herself into this mess. She felt like the biggest idiot even though she was no bigger than an ant. She would never get a chance to get to Sarah now. It was like a nightmare that she couldn’t wake up from.

At certain times during the day, Claire heard Amelia conversing with someone and she also heard other conversations around her. When school ended, Claire heard Amelia wish her friends goodbye. And with that, she was on her way home. Claire thought about her current situation. She was in Amelia’s underwear and directly under her vagina. Claire had no means of escape. At least not a safe one.

If Claire did manage to get to the hem of Amelia’s panties and escape, she would fall to her death unnoticed. That’s why she had stayed put in her companion’s panties. To be safe. In fact, this was a much safer location that Amelia’s shoe. Claire couldn’t spend all day holding onto her shoe lace. The best course of action now would be to get Amelia’s attention. She seemed like a nice girl, but then again she was human.

And at times, human beings are cruel and craved dominance over the weak. Could Amelia be trusted? Claire felt like she had to take a risk. Getting this girl’s attention could mean life or death, but she knew she couldn’t find the means to get big again by herself. She needed help. And in order to get it, she would have to get her attention somehow. Then, Claire slowly looked up and saw Amelia’s labia and shuddered. Would she have to touch it to get her attention?

Claire really didn’t want to think about, or even consider that. But what choice did she have? She really didn’t want to stay in Amelia’s panties forever. So she stood up and tried to get better footing, but due to Amelia’s constant movements, Claire was tossed around a bit. Thankfully, she did manage to grab onto one of the Goddess’s dirty blonde pubic hairs. With a sigh, Claire shook her head free of a thick layer of sweat and began climbing.

Instead of cringing at the huge, fleshy and highly immodest sight directly above her, Claire just focused on what she had to do. She held on tightly and listened to hers and Amelia’s surroundings. She heard what sounded like keys jingling from far above, then a door opening. Amelia just got home and the time to act was now.

Claire looked up again and saw a hair that was closer to Amelia’s naughty bits and jumped over to it. She continued to venture upward while she heard Amelia talking to other people around her. She listened to the distorted voices around her and tried to make out what they were saying. She heard Amelia’s somewhat stressed voice saying that she had a long day at school and needed to unwind for a while before starting on her homework.

Amelia started moving again and mumbled to herself that she needed a shower. Claire gasped and hurried up through the forest of Amelia’s bush until she finally reached the clitoris. The gigantic pink knob was wet with vaginal juices and it pulsated slightly every couple of seconds. It was a sickening sight.

Claire: (Gags) Oh God…

Claire knew she had no time to bitch and moan about her situation, so she got busy. She found a short hair directly under the massive lump, jumped on it and touched Amelia’s clitoris using both of her hands.

On route to her room, Amelia stopped and shuddered as she felt a small, pleasant tingling feeling down in her panties. She sighed softly, and then went into her room.

Claire was hard at work trying to get Amelia’s attention. If she got hot enough, she would look into her panties to see what was causing her to react this way. A muffled rumbling sound came from directly above. Just then, a hot creamy substance fell on Claire’s shoulder. She looked at the mess on her shoulder then looked up at the titanic vaginal opening to see that Amelia’s love cream began to spill out from inside her. A waterfall of cum poured out from Amelia’s vagina and flowed just behind Claire. The thick, heavy and milky white substance flowed several feet behind Claire and down into the net of pubic hair below. Nasty squishing and splatting sounds reached Claire’s ears; she then heard a low, deep moan come from high above. Amelia was getting hot and bothered. Claire was horrified, but she continued to unwillingly please her Goddess as hard as she could.

Claire used the thick hair below the clit as a trampoline. She charged into the massive organ as hard as she could over and over again until her world shook and rumbled around her. Claire felt her world turning. Thinking fast, she quickly crouched down and held on tightly to the hair by Amelia’s labia. The wall of cotton panties moved away and came off of Amelia and went around her ankle.

Claire: Huh?

Claire saw Amelia’s massive bare foot tossed away her undergarments. She then spread her legs wide and put a small mirror down near her crotch to see it. Claire knew what was coming next.

Claire: Oh Shit!

Claire saw a pair of huge fingers come into view. Claire yelped in fear. Now was the best time to move away. While Claire climbed through the forest of pubic hair, she watched as Amelia used those massive fingers of hers to peel herself open. Loud squishing sounds came from behind her. Luckily for her, Claire got out of the way of Amelia’s massive digit. She could’ve been either pinned to the sensitive flesh or squished. A loud disgusting slurping sound came from behind Claire as Amelia inserted another pair of her fingers inside her.

Claire couldn’t believe her eyes. She was masturbating! And to make things worse, Claire was right in the center of all this. Claire reached the outside of Amelia’s bush just in time to hear her panting and moaning. Form Claire’s point of view, she sounded like some sort of ferocious beast. Amelia breathed out hot hurricane speed winds of ecstasy and moaned (or more like bellowed) in sexual pleasure.

The sensations coming from Amelia’s nether regions were absolutely wonderful. She felt shame because she was masturbating herself at a young age, but she didn’t care. God would forgive her, besides, it was her body and she knew she could do what ever she liked with it. After she finished climaxing, she basked in the after glow of her self-pleasuring. That was the best orgasm she ever had since she dumped her dick of an ex-boyfriend John. When the waves of the after glow finished, she sat up and looked at the mirror aimed at her sex. She gasped and tilted her head slowly as she saw something tiny moving on her bush. She watched it for a while and wondered what it was…
Chapter End Notes:

Oh! Looks like Claire was spotted! Are you excited yet? You should be! Because another exciting chapter is coming up soon! Again, I apologize for taking a long time to continue the story. I'll try to pick up the pace and think hard about ideas for new chapters. Thank you.