- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey, Hey, Hey Everybody! Here's the next chapter! A story is nothing but crap if you don't give the readers suspense. Anyway, this chapter is LONG! And I'm not talking 500 words long. This chapter has exactly 1558 words! Enjoy!

Giant Women: Arousing or Nauseating.



Claire looked at her aunt Sarah as she strode into the room. Her black stilettos high heels were hitting the ground causing tremors. Her feet were too far away for the tremors to be considered earthquakes to Claire. She had always admired her beauty. Everything about her was beautiful. Her feet, her legs, her hips, her body and her personality too. She was a perfect woman and Claire envied her for that. And that’s when she knew that she just had to get her attention. Sarah was the one who decided to take her in because she loved her, and she raised her well for 10 years. Sarah was the only one that she could trust. She could help her get back to normal.



The hard part was getting her attention. Claire knew that she couldn’t just run up to her feet and yell up at her. She wouldn’t be able to hear her, would she? Not to mention Claire’s current size. Would Sarah mistake her own niece for an ant and stomp on her? Claire knew that running up to her wouldn’t be the safest or smartest thing to do. Claire should know. She was an honor student since the 4th grade. Sarah went over to the chalk board and turned her body to face the class made up entirely of girls.



Sarah: Good morning, girls. My name is Sarah McLane, and I will be your English teacher as well as your home teacher during the year.



As usual, Sarah always had impression of no compassion on her pretty face. But that didn’t exactly mean she was an uncaring person. Claire has always known Sarah was a good person. She would always help someone in need. She just gave everyone the “no nonsense” expression because she didn’t want to let people trample down on her and her rules.



Sarah turned around and began writing on the chalk board. The flesh in her voluptuous ass was rippling and jiggling before Claire’s inferior form. Amelia was sitting in the front row and she stuck her feet out. And because Sarah was so tall, Claire got a good view of Sarah’s ass.



Claire: (Sighing) My God. I could become a lesbian by the time all of this is over.



Suddenly, Sarah dropped the piece of chalk she was holding onto the floor. Claire covered her ears from the deafening clattering noise.



Sarah: Oops.



Claire watched in awe while trembling as Sarah slowly bent down to pick up the piece of chalk on the floor. Her enormous ass cheeks parted slowly. She could see the lips of her aunt’s vagina as she squatted lower and lower.



Claire: Jesus Christ.



Sarah’s ass loomed several hundred feet from the ground. Claire could almost feel the heat from it. Sarah moved her body forward which caused Claire to see even more of her aunt’s magnificent ass. Claire just hoped she wouldn’t fart. Amelia’s feet were just about a foot away from where Sarah’s taut and enormous ass was. If she farted, Claire would be doomed. Her body would be hurled hundreds, if not thousands of feet into the air and she would die an absurd and humiliating death.



When Sarah found the piece of chalk, she got back up again. That beautiful ass of hers was slowly moving far away into the air. Claire watched as Sarah turned to the side and walked to her desk. She took a large white binder from her desk and opened it.



Sarah: Ok. I’m going to start role call now, so please say respond if you hear your name.



Sarah began calling names out and the girls responded by either saying “here” or raising their hands. Meanwhile, Amelia was twitching more. Her hips were grinding into the chair and the movement in her feet caused Claire to hang on for dear life. Claire started to feel woozy and her arms were getting very tired and started to ache. Claire was considering abandoning Amelia and going over to Sarah’s desk where she could climb up there and have a better chance of getting her attention. But part of her didn’t want to leave Amelia. She didn’t know why, but Claire felt like she had to stay with her.



Amelia raised her hand. A look of discomfort was on her face. Sarah noticed.



Sarah: Yes? What is it?



Amelia: Um… Ms. McLane, I’m really sorry, but may I use the bathroom, please?



Sarah: (Sighs) Ok. Just try not to make a habit out of this.



Amelia: Ok.



Claire: Oh crap!



Claire hung on as tight as she could to Amelia’s shoe lace as she moved her foot out and got up from her desk. She walked out of the classroom and made it to the girl’s restroom a minuet later. To Claire it felt like an hour. And she cursed herself for not leaving Amelia when she had to opportunity. Claire watched as Amelia entered the bathroom stall and put her hands under her skirt. She knew what was coming next.



Claire: Oh my God.



Amelia slowly pulled down her white panties exposing her vulva to the ant-sized girl that she had no idea was there with her. Claire saw the curly pubic hair on the girl’s genitalia. A gust of wind escaped Amelia’s mouth as she sat down causing her vaginal lips to spread exposing Amelia’s glistening labia and clitoris. Claire was completely filled with shock and fear. She couldn’t say a word. She was so stunned with fear that she failed to notice that Amelia’s panties were falling right over her.



Claire yelled with fear as the panties made contact with her puny body. The force threw her whole body down and pinned her to the shoe lace she was holding onto. She could hear the roaring waterfall of urine going into the toilet far above her. Claire was in a very uncomfortable position. The massive cloth of the odd smelling panties was pressing down on her back. It wasn’t crushing her, but it wasn’t exactly the most comfortable position to be in. Claire decided that the best course of action would be to get out of here. But she had to stay with Amelia, not because she was felt she needed to, but because she was safe around her.



Claire was able to survive this long because she stayed with Amelia. If she didn’t decide to hitch a ride on her shoe earlier, then she probably would’ve ran into tons of other dangerous scenarios. Stepped on by someone strolling by, swept up by the janitor and thrown away in the trash and the very worse case, captured by someone who recognized that she was human. God knows what would’ve happened after that.



Claire decided it would be best to change locations while with Amelia. First she had to go somewhere and think. She couldn’t think clearly while in this position. Claire made her way out from under Amelia’s panties and grabbed onto the hem. She climbed up onto the hem and sat down to think. But before she could she heard very deep bellowing from the heavens. She looked up and then noticed the wind speed picked up slightly. Amelia had taken a deep breath and sighed deeply. Once again, Claire had some concerns about Amelia. She wondered what she was thinking about.



Suddenly, Amelia stood up above the toilet bowl. The hairs in her nether regions by her labia were shining wet with urine. Gross. Amelia gyrated her hips and stretched her arms high into the heavens. A drop of pee and dripped off from the confines of Amelia’s bush and fell toward her panties. Claire cried out in fear when she heard the whistling of the drop of urine falling toward her. Fortunately, it landed only several feet from where she was and sank into the now yellowing fabric of the ground that was made up of cotton. Claire gasped when she heard a thunderous tearing sound and looked up to see Amelia with toilet paper in her hand. She wiped her vaginal lips free of urine and sent the wad of toilet paper splashing into the toilet behind her. It was then that Claire realized she made a bad decision.



Claire: (Nervously) Oh, no…



Amelia reached down. Both of her hands extended down toward Claire to grab hold of her underwear. Claire’s heart beat faster and faster as the Goddess’s impossibly huge hands touched each side of her panties. She could see her titanic freckled face fill her sky. She saw her slowly blink. Her sexy pink lips parted slightly, showing Claire those immense building sized white teeth. Claire could feet the warm minty gusts of wind emanating from Amelia’s mouth. Claire was dead. If she moved it was all over for her. She knew exactly what Amelia was capable of, so Claire didn’t dare move. She even wondered if Amelia could see her.



Amelia began pulling up her panties.



Claire: Whoa! Shit!



Claire slipped off the hem and landed right in the center of the panty. Claire gasped with shock as she saw Amelia’s vulva coming closer and closer to the miniscule girl. She couldn’t believe her stupidity and carelessness. Claire swore as she realized that she’d be in a world of hell.



Claire: (Angry) Mother fu-

Chapter End Notes:

And that is the end of the stroy! Ha just kidding! Chapter! I'm not going to end the chapter on such short notice, I mean, that would be messed up, right? I really hoped you liked this chapter! I put all my sweat and tears into this chapter. So you'd better like it! The next chapter is comming soon!