- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Company is the best medicine for loneliness. And reading my story is the best medicine for boredom! :) In this Chapter, Claire starts to get more attached to Amelia just by being on her foot. I'm not much of a foot person, but I'll try to add some sexy foot stuff soon enough for those who have foot fetishes!

The Pleasure of Company.



While the 2 Goddess’s were talking. Claire looked at her surroundings once again. Everything around her was so immense. People around her were enormous, gigantic. Actually, these words weren’t enough to describe how big everything was. This was a constant reminder of just how small she was and she didn’t even remember how she ended up the size of an ant. Now she started to grow interested in a stranger she just met. Is this really the way creatures her current size think?



Claire looked up to see the shadow of Amelia’s friend tower over her. Her gigantic body was slowly moving forward. Claire saw the girl’s impossibly long arms wrap around Amelia’s body far above her. Amelia wrapped her arms around her friend as well. A thunderous moan escaped the girl’s mouth as she hugged her friend. This casual human action caused Claire to feel a mixture of emotions. Enamored and calm with a small twinge of jealousy. As soon as the friend let go of Amelia, she lifted her left foot and took a massive step forward. She was walking with her friend. Luckily, Claire had found a good place to hang onto while Amelia moved and soon enough, both of them had reached their destination and went into the classroom.



Amelia approached her student’s desk and turned to sit. Claire watched as Amelia’s enormous ass lowered onto the chair. A thunderous thudding sound came from the heavens as her butt made contact with the chair. She looked up and saw other girl’s take their seats around Amelia. There were conversations thundering from the sky. The girls around her were talking about things like boys, sex, fashion, basically anything girls would take interest in. Claire was never interested in simple things like that. She was interested in books, nature and documentaries.



Many people would classify her as a nerd, but Claire certainly didn’t have the appearance of one. She was a petite girl with short blonde hair. She was thin, but she didn’t have much of a figure. Claire wasn’t ugly or gorgeous, but pretty. Between plain and beautiful.



Amelia fidgeted slightly in her chair. She moved her feet around a bit. To Claire, it felt like a cruise ship capsizing. Claire began sliding off Amelia’s shoe, but acted quickly and grabbed a loose thread in her shoe lace. Claire looked up and saw Amelia’s massive hands grab the folds in her skirt. Small movements like that showed signs of discomfort. Claire wondered if Amelia was under some stress.



A minuet later, someone else came into the room. The teenage giantess’s instantly stopped talking. Claire turned in the direction of the classroom door and saw a tall pair of gorgeous legs enter. They belonged to a woman dressed in a business outfit. She wore black stockings and far above, Claire caught a glimpse of the woman’s thong under her skirt. Claire gasped when she saw the face of the beautiful teacher… and she couldn’t believe her eyes.

Chapter End Notes:

Looks like Claire saw someone she knows. And I know you're just dying to see what happens next. Until then, please await the next chapter. I won't take too long to up load it. I once heard that some people can catch the "Angry German Kid" syndrome from waiting too long to see something on the internet. LOL. (Just in case you don't know about the Angry German kid, go to youtube and type in "Angry German Kid").