- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is the next chapter. I'm very pleased that so many people are reading my story. I am also pleased with my recent rating. And as promised, I going to type this story until my fingers fall off. But hopefully that won't happen because I know you all want to hear the ending!

Parasite.



The school bell rang and once again, Claire covered her ears to avoid going deaf. The girl would be on the move. Claire didn’t have time to ponder her current situation so she ran as quickly as she could to the girl’s right shoe and grabbed on to her black shoelace as tight as she could. And with that, her Giant companion was off to class.



Claire yelped as the foot she was on suddenly lifted off the ground at an alarming rate. It hit the ground with a crash and an earthquake. The impact picked up an absurd amount of dust. Far behind her, the Giantess’s left foot lifted off the ground and began moving. Claire breathlessly looked up and watched as the massive foot soared high into the air and landed several miles in front of the other foot. She was walking.



This process would need to repeat itself over and over again until Claire’s Giantess companion would reach class. Until then, she would have to enjoy the ride, or at least hang on long enough until her Giantess got to class. However, she was slipping and the impacts of her footfalls didn’t help much either. Claire was quickly losing her grip on the shoe lace, but she saw that the girl’s other foot had came to rest right beside the one she was on. She suddenly heard booming and thunderous distorted voices come from the heavens. Claire looked up. The freckled Giantess was talking with someone.



While her host was busy speaking with the other Goddess, Claire took the opportunity to climb onto the girl’s shoe and find a safer spot to be when her Giantess companion started walking again. Curious, Claire looked up at the person she was chatting with. This girl had tan legs. She wore light pink panties. She was standing up so Claire couldn’t see her face clearly. She wore the same school uniform as the girl she was hitching a ride with. She listened to their conversation. From her point of view, their voices sounded very deep. If you were to record these 2 girls and play their conversation back in slow-motion, that’s what it would sound like. It was somewhat hard to understand what the 2 of them were saying, but Claire managed to catch one word that came out of the other girl’s mouth.



Amelia. That was her Giantess’s name. It was very nice too. Amelia. Claire suddenly shook her head and grunted. She couldn’t understand why she was becoming infatuated with a giant. Was it because she was beginning to depend on her? She even thought of Amelia as her “host”. Is this strange emotion toward a person she knew had no clue of her existence come from the fact that she was very tiny? Claire watched the 2 girl’s talk while she worried about her mental health. Claire’s strange feelings was likely due to her loss on reality. Or maybe, she felt this way out of loneliness…

Chapter End Notes:

Oooooh. Suspence. I thought it could spice up the story a bit. Sometimes I wish I was shrunken down to the size of an ant. They probably see us in slow motion like Claire sees the Giant School girls. Besides, there's something about slow motion that makes everything so sexy. Don't you think?