- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There are clearly not enough stories with shrunken females in them. And being shrunk at school is everyone's secret dream. You can see all sorts of things when you're tiny. Like panties! And the best thing is you won't get caught!

Beautiful Freckled Host.

Claire stopped and wondered if she should try to get her attention. But then again, she was a size of an ant to her. If Claire did get her attention, what would happen? Would she mistake her for a bug and crush her under one of those shiny new shoes of hers? Would she by some miracle see that she wasn’t in fact a bug, but a human being like herself shrunken to ant-size? Claire had to take a while to ponder her situation. She would risk getting help or getting killed by what was in front of her.

Just as she was considering calling up to her for help. The girl’s whole body pivoted, causing the ground to shake. Claire gasped in horror as she saw that the girl was squatting down. Her sky darkened as the girl’s legs were spreading apart as she bent down. Her crotch was getting closer and closer to Claire and became more and more noticeable. She could feel heat and smell the scent of her massive sex pouring over her.

Claire: (Whispering) Holy shit!

Claire could see the young woman’s face. She had blue eyes and a pretty freckled face. The girl wore cheap pink lip-gloss that she possibly brought from a 99 cent store. Claire saw those sexy lips of the giantess part slightly. A heavy gust of hot minty wind erupted from her mouth. Had her face been closer to the ground, Claire would’ve been blown away. The gigantic teen then reached out to open her locker. From Claire’s point of view, she was moving in slow motion. The school-girl’s massive sized chest rose and fell slowly as she breathed in and out. The beautiful teen got some notebooks and text books out from her locker.

Claire watched the girl as she moved. She was totally mesmerized by the giant beauty that took up the space in her insignificant and pathetic little world. Looking up between her thighs, Claire could see that curly dark pubic hairs were escaping the confines of the girl’s panties. Most Immodest. She also took note of the girl’s massive chest. Her breasts were quite large even by normal standards. She didn’t know why, but Claire was becoming fascinated with this girl. She was curious as to what her name was. Suddenly, the ground rocked and shook as something huge hit the ground. It was the girl’s book bag. The school girl was putting her books into her book bag and she was ready to start class.

The Giantess’s body pivoted again causing another small earthquake. Claire saw that she was slowly standing up because her panty clad crotch was moving higher into what was Claire’s sky. Another gust of wind escaped the girl’s mouth as she put on her book bag. Claire could tell she was ready to leave. She had to act fast. It was either stay here and wait to get stepped on, or hitch a ride on the girl’s shoes.
Chapter End Notes:

Well, I can tell you'll like it because I KNOW I DO. Stay tuned kiddies. Oh. I really shouldn't say "kiddies" because as you have already read, this story is NOT for kids. Anyway... the next chapter is comming soon. Please don't throw your computer in anger. I promise it'll be ready soon!