[Reviews - 5] starstarstarPrinter
Summary:

This is a story/novelization of a GTS-theme RPG Maker game made by someone on Giantess City called LiquidTension.

Strange disappearances are happening at the campus of Suzaku Academy and only Hitoshi Hayama and his buddies can stop this evil plot and save the world!


Rated: G
Categories: Vore, Adventure, Body Exploration, Crush, Feet, Gentle, Instant Size Change, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 56 Completed: No
Word count: 72412 Read: 298561
Published: March 19 2012 Updated: August 16 2012

1. Chapter 1 - Suzaku Academy and Hitoshi Hayama by L2K7 [Reviews - 5] starstarstar (963 words)

Enter Suzaku Academy, training school for Warriors, Mages, and Thieves.  Hitoshi Hayama, a slacking student, has been ordered to the Principal's office.  Does he go there right away?  Of course not!

2. Chapter 2 - Scolding and Assignment by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1065 words)

Professor Moriko converses with Hitoshi, having a little Assignment planned for him...

3. Chapter 3 - Two Seeds and a Mandragora by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1095 words)

Hitoshi starts his search for the Coda Flower seeds, running into a little surprise along the way...

4. Chapter 4 - 4 Seeds and Crab Humiliation by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1112 words)

Hitoshi continues his search for Seeds and runs into a few snags along the way...

5. Chapter 5 - Double Cut and Assignment Complete by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1151 words)

Hitoshi gets a little revenge as he continues to search for the Coda Seeds...

6. Chapter 6 - Hiromi and Ego-Flying by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1273 words)

Hitoshi makes his way across the front of campus and runs into Hiromi, and upperclassman...

7. Chapter 7 - Whiny Asako and Umi's Poem by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1226 words)

Hitoshi travels to the other side of campus and runs into a whiney 'princess', and his friend, Umi...

8. Chapter 8 - Class President, Main Building, Sei, and Rui by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1852 words)

Hitoshi head into the main building for a moment for a quick recollection of the rooms of the first floor, and then heads back outside...

9. Chapter 9 - Tarou's Worries by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1000 words)

Hitoshi comes back into Campus and meets up with his Mage-Friend, Tarou...

10. Chapter 10 - Shy Girl and Meeting Ayuka by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1414 words)

Hitoshi continues towards the Principal's office, while bumping into a nervous girl on the 2nd floor of the school...

11. Chapter 11 - Deals and Meeting With Sei by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1362 words)

Hitoshi gives Moriko a quick visit, getting himself into more trouble, and sets out to meet with Tarou and Sei...

12. Chapter 12 - Moriko's Second Task by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1014 words)

The trio enter the Training Course for training, only to find that Professor Moriko already had a training assignment lined up for them...

13. Chapter 13 - Lost Backpacks and Giant Scorpions by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1221 words)

The trio goes further into the Training Course, finding a bag of items, along with what they're searching for...

14. Chapter 14 - Moriko's Reward and Hiromi's Bangle by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1338 words)

Hitoshi and the others head back up to get a reward from Moriko and stop by to speak to Hiromi on their way towards their mission...

15. Chapter 15 - Backpack Return and Umi's Worries by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (998 words)

As the trio travels across campus, they return the backpack they found and find a worried Umi...

16. Chapter 16 - Rui Wants to Come With, but Can't by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (998 words)

The group encounters Rui again, who wants to tag along with them on their mission...

17. Chapter 17 - Four Directions, Chests, and Killer Plants by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (978 words)

The trio finally makes their way towards the beach, while encountering a fork in the road, some treasure chests, and nasty plants...

18. Chapter 18 - Navigating the Beach Maze by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1004 words)

The trio make their way through the beach, only to find a monster-filled maze on the way...

19. Chapter 19 - Old Man Houjo by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1896 words)

The trio finally come in and find that this acquaintance of Ayuka's is not what they were expecting...

20. Chapter 20 - Crystals and Geros by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1288 words)

The trio begin their trek back to campus when they run into trouble in the maze...

21. Chapter 21 - Not Ready For Genbu Mountain by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1021 words)

The trio start to head up the mountain they are destined to climb now, but find that it is a little too tough for them, at that moment...

22. Chapter 22 - Level Grinding by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (998 words)

The trio settles around the Crystal at the beach and heads to do some much-needed training...

23. Chapter 23 - Up the Mountain, Into a Trap by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1068 words)

The trio starts back up the Mountain, only to run through the entire place and get themselves into a bad spot...

24. Chapter 24 - New Armor and Purple-Clad Mountain-Dwellers by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1005 words)

The trio struggle their way through the battle, somehow getting through it and finding someone on top of the mountain...

25. Chapter 25 - The Mysterious Lady Hosoki by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1693 words)

The trio meet up with a young woman whom identifies as Lady Hosoki, and finds out a bit of interesting information, as well as receiving some mysterious parting gifts...

26. Chapter 26 - Mountain Weapons and Shrine Concerns by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1267 words)

The trio make their way down the mountain, picking up a few things they missed and expressing concerns about this visit they were supposed to make to the shrine...

27. Chapter 27 - Reports and Confusion by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1118 words)

The trio come back and have a very confusing conversation with Principal Ayuka...

28. Chapter 28 - Advice and Rumors of Danger, Power and Trance by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (3093 words)

Hitoshi and the crew go to Umi, Hiromi, and Rui for advice on their next objective...

29. Chapter 29 - Moriko's 3rd Assignment by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1008 words)

The trio comes to Moriko and receive a new assignment...

30. Chapter 30 - The Wilderness by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1808 words)

The trio trek into 'uncharted' territory as they clear some monsters out of the new area for the Training Course...

31. Chapter 31 - Rewards, Resting, and Stocking Up by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1142 words)

The three take a brief rest in the Infirmary before stocking up and heading out...

32. Chapter 32 - Vague Answers and New Tasks by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (2066 words)

The trio arrive at the shrine, only to get very vague answers and sent off on yet another task...

33. Chapter 33 - Fighting Lizards and Finding Secret Rooms by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1820 words)

The trio head into the forest, testing some of their new items and running into some interesting places...

34. Chapter 34 - Training and Tanks by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1127 words)

After some well-needed training, the trio head to the end of the forest where they find a very unlikely foe, guarding the crystals...

35. Chapter 35 - The Shrine's Big Secret by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (2147 words)

The trio get back and confront "Lady Hosoki", finding out a lot that they might not have wanted to know...

36. Chapter 36 - A Futile Battle with Masako by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1234 words)

The trio try to keep up, as they fight the over-sized Masako...

37. Chapter 37 - A Very Tiny Problem by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1216 words)

The trio try to escape from Masako, but are thwarted by something completely new to them...

38. Chapter 38 - Lunging to Escape From Masako by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1851 words)

With their plight, the trio tries to escape as Masako takes action against them...

39. Chapter 39 - Three Students and a Fly by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1128 words)

The trio find out the first lesson of being small...animals they once felt were no threat are now a very real one...

40. Chapter 40 - The Journey to the Cross-Roads by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1141 words)

The trio get used to their bad situation as they fight their way away from the Shrine...

41. Chapter 41 - Shrunken Food and Path-Blocking Logs by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1089 words)

The trio make a couple interesting discoveries on their way back to the academy...

42. Chapter 42 - Bark Walls and Spiders by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1274 words)

As the trio head into the log, they see a very maze-like environment and discover the dangers of poison...

43. Chapter 43 - Swarms and Izoku by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (2091 words)

The trio are face-to-face with a seemingly unstoppable infestation of insects, but a savior appears...

44. Chapter 44 - Ayuka's Panic-Minimizing Cover-Up by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1189 words)

Ayuka addresses the students after a handful of them 'disappear' and tries to keep everyone calm...

45. Chapter 45 - Traveling to Sanctuary by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1223 words)

The trio, along with Izoku, make their way across campus, coming to a surprising place for a so-called “Sanctuary” for them and the other miniaturized students...

46. Chapter 46 - Welcome to Ant Town by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1008 words)

The three are astonished at the ant talking to them, but are more shocked when they realize they've stumbled upon a 'town' of ants and people...

47. Chapter 47 - Planning the Next Course of Action by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1238 words)

The conversation with the other teachers goes on as they try to plan what they can do next...

48. Chapter 48 - Get One Shard for Help by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1147 words)
Izoku and the trio decide on a course of action, to head towards an old tree and procure a shard of a Macroforce Crystal, hopefully before class is let out and they have giant students to deal with...

49. Chapter 49 - Exploring Ant Town and Heading Out by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1161 words)

The trio stock up within Ant Town and head towards Zuika's Tree...

50. Chapter 50 - Garden Wastelands by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1153 words)

The four trek through the garden, finding it much more dire and dreary than it looked from the outside...

51. Chapter 51 - Holding Up Shiori's Foot for Escape by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1162 words)

Against all odds, Izoku managed to hold up an incredible weight and orders the party to the tree...

52. Chapter 52 - Climbing Zuika's Tree by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1177 words)

The trio begin climbing Zuika's Tree, not realizing how they'd softened from traveling with Izoku...

53. Chapter 53 - Reaching the Top, Where the Crystal Shard Lies by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1109 words)

The trio finally make it to the top of the tree, where they find their target...

54. Chapter 54 - A Fight with Three Wasps by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1000 words)

The trio are face-to-face with three giant wasps, whom they do battle with before heading down the tree...

55. Chapter 55 - Returning to Ant Town by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (997 words)

The three of them leave the tree, only to find Shiori gone and all of the other girls out and about...

56. Chapter 56 - Houjo and Three Negative Students by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1195 words)

The trio come back to Houjo, only to find out that Izoku hasn't been back to Ant Town...