- Text Size +

I'm in pain. My body's in pain. Oh God, how did I sleep last night?

At some point, my arm slipped out of Carlotta's pussy. She never rolled back to her front, I don't think, so falling asleep partially inserted into her like that was a bad idea, especially when the rest of me was still jammed into her ass. Which meant that once I broke free of her sexy little slit, I bent backwards and dangled out of her shithole, arms all flailing, head lolling about. Probably there was some cushioning factor, where her enormous bubble butt compressed against the mattress and swelled up in two delectable little tucks of flesh between her thighs, maybe. That would matter to me, sitting at the outpost of the rest of her butt, so yeah, I've been draped over the lowest segment of her ass for...

How long have we been asleep? Well, she's been sleeping for much longer than I have. I'm surprised I woke up first. I needed it more. I must've been uncomfortable, dangling backward and upside-down out of her ass like that.

Staring up the bulging valley of her inner thighs, I wonder what my next move should be. My head's full of blood and starting to tingle. The ceiling is the wrinkled bed sheets and mattress, and the floor is the cloudy, gauzy sheet stretched over her firm, round Latina thighs. I can see daylight through it, blue skies shedding bright light upon her legs as this lazy lump of outrageous sexiness just lies there, snoring away.

Except she's not snoring. Usually Carlotta snores if she's on her back, but she's not right now. Is she asleep at all? Is she just lying there? I'm not eager to find out, as last night was hallmarked with terrible ideas on her part. I'm not trusting she got rid of them all, and there may be some discouraging surprises for me yet to come.

Paying attention now. What's going on out there, outside of my mischievous personal goddess?

I don't hear the TV. If she were awake, she'd be watching TV, that's for sure. Can't keep it off, even when she's not watching it. All of last night's escapades had crappy programming blaring at us throughout. Distracting for me, when I'd rather have some soft music, maybe some of Candletone's latest album. Turn the lights down low, maybe some scented candles... and then just leave me to mopping up her asshole. That would be nice. I liked how she did it last night, sticking her big round butt up in the air and giving me plenty of room to do my work.

I don't care for what happened next, the events that led to me getting lodged in her rectum, but right up to that point it was lovely. Too bad that's not how she wants it, and too bad she's not up for suggestion.

Too bad lots of things. Just too bad all the way around.

Okay, no television, no radio or anything. Umm, there's traffic outside, sounds like a lot of it. Angry traffic. Bright sunlight. It's a weekday, so maybe it's rush hour out there? Let's say it's around seven o'clock. Okay. And we passed out around 11 p.m., she before me. We should both be fully rested, despite my contortionist suspension. And she's not up yet?

No, I hear something else. Someone's crying. A woman, next door. These walls... not paper thin, but they don't offer much protection. I can hear a woman weeping. She sounds youngish. Well, what can I do about that? I'm stuck inside my girlfriend's ass, and I'm only a few inches tall anyway. I could rush out into the hallway and try to slip under her door, then somehow attract her attention without getting crushed like a bug, and see if she wanted to talk about her problems with a tiny stranger. That's not likely, but maybe Carlotta would help.

That's it, it's time to get up. I'm done sticking out of her abused but spotlessly clean sphincter. Shit, the whole lower half of me is probably puckered like a prune, or covered in diaper rash or something. Not looking forward to seeing this.

"Carlotta!" I shout as loud as I can. "Get up, sweetie!" She's not really my girlfriend, so much as my owner, and depending on her mood, a term like "sweetie" will piss her off as often as charm and amuse her. It's likely she can't hear me, so I've got to improvise.

I tense up my core, bend at the waist, and raise my upper body to the entrance to her pussy. As soon as I can, I embed my little fingers deep into the folds of her labia, seizing them firmly. I made a mental note about trying to do crunches with her help like this (though I'd rather be waist-deep in her pussy, instead of pasted in her poop-chute), but another time. Now I reached higher with one hand for a better hold, then up with the other hand, almost climbing up her pussy except I was stuck in her butt.

Fortunately for me, Carlotta's opposed to shaving altogether. She believes she should be loved as the Creator made her, and I don't feel it's my place to argue with that. Certainly not to tell a woman what she's supposed to look like or what she can or can't do with her own body. As it happens, this just comes in handy right now because, bending upward and reaching as high as I can go, I can just barely run my fingers in her small hairs. Like the expression, yes. I get one fistful of her coarse, black pubes, and then another, and now I can get this gorgeous, sadistic giantess up and at 'em.

I draw a deep breath and holler, "Carlotta! Wakey-wakey, honey buns!" I start kicking my legs inside her lower rectum, even as those internal tissues are plastered to my skin. It's hard going, but I'm well rested, apparently. I kick and pedal inside her butt for all I'm worth. On top of that, I start hurling my body backward. How do I describe this? It's like I'm straightening out the full length of me, but I'm just throwing my shoulders back, as if I were trying to tug her pubic hair out by the roots. That's what I want it to feel like, anyway.

So I'm bucking inside her anus, yanking at her pubes, and screaming her name as loudly as I can. This goes on for a surprisingly long stretch of time before her hand comes down to swat at me. The only thing that protects me from several broken bones is that bed sheet stretched over her muscular thighs: it slows her sleepy hand down just enough so I receive nothing more than an admonishing pat on the head.

Grinning, I fall limp again and collapse against the lowest tuck of her buttocks, my head resting in the tight little valley where her ass crack starts. Sorry to be explicit, it's just extremely important for everyone to know exactly where I am and precisely what it's like. It's not enough for me to just repeat "oh yeah, and I'm jammed up inside my lover's asshole." I want whoever's reading this to also feel like their oily, messy hair is getting pinched between two caramel hemispheres of firm butt cheeks, too.

The giantess moans. "The fuck you want," she says, and "knock that shit off."

"Carlotta, wake up! There's something going on! You gotta take care of it, I can't do anything!"

"Well, you're fucking useless, aren't you." Her voice is heavy with sleep, and her thighs start to shift. She thinks she's just going to roll over and go back to sleep, I bet. And that'd be bad for me too, don't get me wrong: if she sandwiches me between her inner thighs, I'll be plastered into motionlessness and probably lose my breathing air.

So it's with great reluctance (not really) that I must fold myself up again and tear at her glossy, kinky hairs with much vigor.

She screams and swears at me, but she does get up. "Where the hell are you, anyway? Why aren't you on your bed?"

"You shoved me up your ass, remember? Twice. I'm lucky to be alive."

Her anus clenches around my chest as she laughs. "Oh, that's right. Well, you're gonna hate this, then." Before I can ask what, I watch her thighs rise off the bed and swing to the side, and then the mattress beneath me turns, and then darkness descends and her bubble butt closes on me with a fierce embrace. The full weight of everything from her hips up to her scalp is pressed upon me as her ass squeezes and clenches poor little men. I can't even scream in protest. I can barely breathe.

Fortunately, it only lasts a moment as she gets up and walks around the bed. It looks like she's taking the bed sheet with her, wrapping it around her like a toga, because I can't see anything else but her firm, churning thighs and glimpses of her sculpted calves as they swing past, far below me. Beautiful woman, she is.

"So what's the big deal, anyway? Why'd you get me up?"

"Just listen a second," I call back. She stands still and I hang motionless for a minute. "Hear it?"

"Is she in pain?" Good, she hears it. I tell her I don't think so, she just started weeping a few minutes ago, and does she want to check on it.

Of course she does. Whatever Carlotta does with me, making me scrub down her anus, and making that job as difficult as possible for me, she still has a huge heart for other people, especially women in trouble. Her long legs swing beneath me rapidly and the carpeting races by. I hear the plastic room key slide off a pressboard counter, then our own door click open and lock shut again, and then Carlotta pounds on her neighbor's door.

"Everything okay?" she calls against the barrier. "You okay? Hey, honey, you wanna open up?"

It occurs to me she's really taking a chance. We don't know what's going on in there. Maybe the woman just got a bad phone call, or maybe her significant other abandoned her under cover of night. Or, less likely but not impossible, maybe it's a trap and my beautiful, sexy owner's going to run afoul of whatever heat this neighbor's packing. And I really don't like what that spells for me, being her prized possession and only partially hidden in her pretty little butt. Well, huge and enormous to me, but just a curvy little butt to the rest of the world.

Surprisingly, the door opens. An unfamiliar woman's voice, raspy with sobbing, asks, "Am I in trouble? I'm sorry, I'll keep it down."

Carlotta's tone is warm and motherly. "No, honey, you're not in any trouble. I mean, I hope you're not! I heard you crying and, I'm sorry for eavesdropping, but are you okay? Did someone hurt you?"

The woman laugh-sobs and says, no, no one's hurt her. "It's hard to explain," she says. "Look, it's a personal issue. I don't think anyone would understand. I'm really sorry if I disturbed you−"

Carlotta cuts to the chase. I admire her intuition and her forward nature. "You'd be surprised what I understand, sweetie. Why don't you let me in and we'll talk about it? I just want to make sure you're okay." But don't mind me, just sticking out of your butt like this, Carlotta. Dangling behind her inner thighs... not quite like a tail, and in the wrong place to be a penis. Just sticking out of two round buttocks and looking down the backs of her developed legs as she talks to someone we don't even know.

The woman lets her in. I see the backs of Carlotta's thighs reach back and disappear ahead, one after the other as we make our way inside the other woman's room. It's a fancy room, darker than it should be at this time of morning. She must have the curtains drawn. Red carpet, it looks like. I didn't know these rooms varied so greatly in decorations. Makes sense, I guess, if people don't want bland rooms to... no, that doesn't make any sense. That would mean that this is some kind of sex hotel, and the Royal Mill Hotel makes a big to-do about how classy and professional they are.

Wait, the carpet isn't red. The lights are: the white bed sheet wrapped around my gigantic lover is glowing crimson. Her tanned legs are auburn and orange. It's an interesting effect and I'd be totally into it under any other circumstances. It kinda plays into my quiet music and incense scenario, but why is this woman sitting in a room like this first thing in the morning?

Carlotta compliments the decorations. I'm intensely curious as to what she's seeing. I hope like hell she doesn't take a seat and have a long talk with this person. "So what happened to you, honey? I was just waking up with my, uh…"

My ears perk up. How is she going to describe me? Boyfriend, lover? What do I mean to her anyway?

"Anyway." I'm disappointed to hear her fumble through it. She crosses one leg behind the other, leaning against a wooden desk chair it looks like, and sandwiches me between her thighs. Like I'm going to do anything. Or is this an apology, a show of affection? She goes on: "I didn't mean to overhear you. It just sounded like your heart was breaking, and I wouldn't be okay with myself if I didn't try and do something, you know? Some people, they call me nosy, and I guess that's right. But I heard you there and I had to do something."

I could just picture her with a well-practiced lopsided grin and a shrug. That fake, entirely fake helplessness was one of the things that hooked me, when we met at that ill-fated party. The one where I awkwardly complimented her ass, right before she pretended to gobble me up with it and cook off that strange burst of magic that shrunk me down. Totally an accident, she said, she'd never done anything like that before. Didn't know how it worked. The upshot of it was that I was her ass-toy from that day onward, and goodbye to my former life, as far as Carlotta was concerned.

"It's really complicated. I wouldn't know where to begin." The woman wasn't done crying, but she wasn't going to do it in front of this pushy Latina, I could hear that much.

"Just give me a try! I've seen a lot of weird-ass stuff in this world, believe me."

"No, it's… it's really weird. I don't even understand it."

Just tell her all about it, I telepathed at the strange woman. Carlotta wasn't going to give up until she knew everything. She was relentless, tenacious. A bad quality when paired with her far-ranging curiosity.

Carlotta shifted her weight to her other leg. I watched her ankle unhook from behind her other, her bare foot swinging just above the carpet, and then her other foot making the same gesture in reverse. The calf of her one leg bulged slightly as it bore the full weight of this obnoxious woman. Yet I couldn't stop staring as her ankle rubbed against her calf. Again, was this a little treat for me? Was she telling me to be patient with these little gifts? Because as mad as I was at her, as resentful as I was about being locked up in her asshole, she was still a fatally beautiful woman to me and I couldn't resist her wiles in every tiny gesture. My self-preservation hoped that she didn't know this, yet how else could we explain this? Was she just casually, perpetually sexy? Was that possible?

"Look, sweetie," Carlotta said, dropping her voice. "How about you show me yours if I show you mine?"

The blood in my body chilled. Yes, even my legs, currently being sucked on and partially swallowed by her impeccably clean anus.

I heard the woman's bed creak. She was probably sitting on it, probably shifting her weight uncomfortably at Carlotta's impertinence. "I… I don't know what that means…"

Carlotta chuckled and my worst fears (currently) were realized. She planted both cute feet on the carpet, and my ears were filled with the slithery, raspy noise of her gathering up her bed sheet toga.

"What are you doing!" This was the loudest I'd heard the neighbor speak, like she was genuinely alarmed. "I don't want to see this!"

"Oh, calm down, honey. It's not what you think." Carlotta's voice was amused and dismissive as she blew off the woman's concerns. Glad to realize I wasn't the only one who got such treatment, I guess. The bed sheets cleared and I could see the rest of the room: one queen bed, men's clothes crumpled at the foot of it. The hell? Where was the man? Did he run out of here naked?

Carlotta slowly turned around, facing the desk, turning her back to the strange woman. No, more accurately, turning her butt to her. Her toned legs were bathed in red light, and behind her heels, I could see the pale, painted toes of the other woman. Were her nails actually red or was that another trick of the atmospheric lighting in here?

The woman gasped. I heard this behind my head, as I dangled with my back to her. I really didn't have much leverage to push against, in order to turn around and see her. Carlotta's inner thighs were too far forward for me to reach, and even though I could swat her bulbous buttocks with my tiny palms, I couldn't latch onto them to lift myself up. All I could do was a kind of reverse-crunch, straining to curve my spine back and look at her, but I couldn't see anything above her slim calves against the foot of the bed.

Until she got closer. The woman kneeled on the floor, and I saw she was wearing one of the Royal Mill's plush terry-cloth robes. I heard a very quiet clap-clap when she placed her palms upon Carlotta's butt cheeks, which I thought was pretty bold of her. Carlotta only chuckled, waiting patiently.

"What the fuck is this?" The woman's voice was quiet and amazed.

"That's my little ass-toy," Carlotta told her. While I was excited about being acknowledged, I wasn't, ah… delighted to hear my job title shared with someone new, like this was the whole of my definition. "I make him clean my butt, and he loves it."

The woman gasped. I twisted around, and I could only barely see her jaw, her fingers resting against it in surprise, deep red lacquered nails against pale skin, and deep red lips hanging open. White teeth flashing behind them. Glistening tongue behind those. Lots of emotions flooded through me in this moment, ranging from wanting to crawl into that delicate mouth, to intense shame at being lodged half-in, half-out of Carlotta's ass like she was caught in the middle of taking a shit.

"I don't understand." Phew: the woman's breath was stale with red wine, probably getting drunk the night before. "What's he doing in your bottom? How did he get there?"

"He loves it in there!" Carlotta's voice was getting cheerier by the second. "That's where I keep him! I got a little butt-janitor to keep me nice and clean down there!" She laughed, and her sphincter seized around me rhythmically.

"But how is this possible?"

Carlotta hummed theatrically. "You know, I don't even know. It was just, like, some kind of supernatural moment, you know? He made a comment about my butt at a party, and I just really wanted to teach him a lesson somehow. And then he just shrunk!" She laughed, and the room echoed with her mirth. "I took that as a sign that he had to live in my ass for the rest of his life." Really? The rest of my life? I wasn't sure I liked what I was hearing.

"Does… does he have a name?"

My giantess lover barked sharply with one laugh. "If he does, I've forgotten it."

"I'm Cameron!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

I was rewarded with a savage clench of her anus. I coughed badly, straining to keep the air in my lungs. I heard two loud clapping sounds as Carlotta slammed her palms to her bubble butt and clenched her cheeks around me. "Shut up, little man!" she laughed. "Don't listen to that little prick. He's just my ass-toy and nothing else. All he's ever gonna be."

The woman's voice sounded profoundly sad. "That doesn't seem very kind of you to do to him."

"He loves it! Ha ha! It's all he wants!"

"Is that true?" Her breath was warm upon my back. She was leaning into Carlotta's buttocks to whisper to me.

"No, it's not," I yelled back, straining to breathe. "I love this woman and I wish she'd let me love her, but−" I cried in pain as Carlotta pressed her buttocks harder around me.

"Let him talk!" The woman sounded upset.

Carlotta merely laughed at her. "Oh, don't listen to that little freak. He loves being in my ass. If he didn't live in my butt, he wouldn't have a purpose in life! Do you want to deprive him of purpose?" She laughed harder and turned around, swinging me away from the kindly woman. As for me, I was crushed, and not just physically. It hurt to hear Carlotta talk about me so badly. Was that really how she felt?

"Why don't you ask him what he wants?"

"Who cares what he wants? He's my ass-toy and that's all there is to it." Carlotta's tone turned harsh. "Anyway, what would you know about it?"

"My boyfriend is tiny!" The woman's voice stabbed the air. I heard her scramble to her feet. For her sake, I mentally begged her to not lash out and slap Carlotta, because it totally felt like that's where this was going. "I made him tiny! And now he's dead, in-insah…" She broke into tears, and I heard the bed's springs creak abruptly with heavy weight.

I couldn't see any of what was going on. Carlotta was leaning her butt against the desk chair, and I could see the chair legs and her legs and that was it.

"Tell me about it." Carlotta's voice was strangely soft.

"He's dead. Inside me."

"What happened?"

And the woman told us the strangest goddamned story I've ever heard. Well, second-strangest to my own. She used her own menstrual fluid to cast a powerful spell that shrunk her boyfriend down. He wanted it, he was into this, and she was intrigued by the idea too. But it went wrong and he shrunk too small and she lost him inside her. I mean, from what I could hear in her tone, there was something else going on but I wasn't in any position to ask.

"I'm so sorry, honey."

"I don't know what happened. I didn't mean to−" The woman broke into renewed sobbing. Carlotta moved from the desk, turned around and took a seat on the bed as well. Bad for me, because that cut me off from the world. When I felt her start bending at the waist, I had just enough time to gather two lungfuls of air before darkness fell. I folded myself up against her pussy, or else her perch would have snapped me in half. But there I lay, mashed up against her pussy lips, the cheap mattress pressing into me like it resented me.

Well, that explained the clothes, anyway. I couldn't hear what they were going to do about those: I couldn't hear anything they talked about, just the deep murmuring of two giantesses conferring with each other. I had to fight for breath, cramped against Carlotta's sexuality like that, digging my arms into the folds of her skin to fight for a small pocket of air. I didn't want to do this too much because it would probably mean more punishment from her later on. This wasn't the right time or place to be stimulating her pussy, I knew, but good lord, I had to breathe didn't I?

They talked for a long time. I struggled to survive for the duration. Eventually Carlotta heaved herself up off the bed and I presume they hugged, making goodbye-noises at each other. Slowly Carlotta padded out of the room, asking if she was going to be okay. She said she was, but they understood it was an emotional time, a really hard thing to have to deal with. The woman said she'd figure it out somehow and thanked Carlotta for her concern.

Strange fucking conversation, if you ask me. But we ended up in our own hotel room and Carlotta made a comment about the time and checking out. She shed the bed sheet and trotted around in the buff. She even started to use the toilet, bending over that ceramic pool of frigid water until I could see my own reflection, and I squirmed like holy hell and screamed at her.

"Oh, sorry," she said, laughing. "Forgot you were in there." I knew this wasn't fucking true, but I cooperated as she fished me carefully out of her butt, tugging at me, spreading her cheeks, giving me room to work myself out, only to tumble into her palm.

She scrunched her face at me. "Wow, you stink! Guess you didn't do such a great job on me after all!" She thought this was hilarious, and she laughed over my swearing at her. She finished her business on the toilet and ran warm water in the sink for me. "Aw, why're you upset, my little ass-toy?" Guess my facial expression was clear enough even for her.

"Carlotta, that really hurt, in the other room."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sit on you for so long."

"No, Carlotta! What you said hurt me! You really just think of me as your ass-toy? Seriously?"

She shrugged and her little breasts swung above me, in the warm, soapy water. "That's all you are. What did you think you are?"

"No, it's what we are supposed to be, Carlotta! You and me! You pretended you didn't even know my name!"

She raised her eyebrows at me. "Do you have a name?"

"You called me by the name at the start of our session last night. You know my fucking name."

"Hey, watch your tone with me, ass-toy." She gently swiped at the water with a few fingers, sending a vast wave of soapy water over me.

I sputtered and wiped my face clear. "You really don't care about me at all? After all the time we've spent together, all the intimate places I've been? All the moments we've shared?"

Her brow furrowed and she frowned. "What moments? All you do is clean my shitty asshole and that's it. That's all you're supposed to do, little ass-toy, so don't you get uppity with me."

Despite the hot water, my blood ran cold. I stared up at her: she was no longer looking at me, not into my eyes. She just scrubbed at my legs with a washcloth, rinsed me under a stream of too-hot water, and set me on the chilly counter. I swore and stood up, minimizing my contact with it.

"Well, then why don't you just kill me?" I wrapped my arms around myself and tried not to shiver.

"What?"

"Just kill me. I don't want to live like this, with some heartless cunt who doesn't even know my name."

She laughed at me. Laughed! "But you don't have a name! What, am I supposed to give my toothbrush a name? Am I supposed to name each of my tampons?"

I walked up to the edge of the counter, not far from her side. I looked over the edge, then at the toilet beside the sink. I could probably hop down to the seat, then to the floor, and if this awful woman didn't stop me…

"What're you looking at?"

"I'm going to go find that woman next door." I didn't look up at Carlotta. "She sounds like she still has a trace of humanity in her. Unlike some people around here."

"Watch your tone, ass-toy."

"Fuck off, Carlotta. Kill me or let me go. Because I'm not going to clean your ass or anything, anymore." Now I looked up at her, over her little belly, over her little breasts, up into her dark Latin American features. "Kill me or let me go, because I don't want to live like this."

"You love it. You know you love it."

"What is wrong with you!" I stomped the counter. I really did. I was so frustrated, I didn't know what else to do. "Are you some kind of goddamned robot? Because you sound like a broken record, and you're not listening to me. So I'm outta here." I wasn't at all confident I could land on the seat of the toilet without bouncing inside, but that would've solved my problem anyway. Either I made it out of the hotel room, or I could try to drown myself in the... ugh, she didn't flush. Goddamn it. Well, I wouldn't be alive in there long, if I did this right.

I didn't step back for more distance. I just turned and ran to the side, and I leaped from the very edge of the counter. My aim was good, it seemed. The white acrylic toilet seat was directly below me, slowly growing closer as I reached my arc and began to descend.

Carlotta's palm swiped through space with frightening speed and caught me. I coughed violently with the impact, with being squeezed like this. Stunned for a moment, I regained myself and started pounding with tiny, ineffectual fists against the base knuckle of her index finger. Useless, I knew, but I was so furious, I was so pissed. I had to let it out somehow.

She lifted me away from the toilet, above the sink counter, up, up, up. I felt heavy, hot skin press against my head and neck. When the goosebumps ran up and down my entire body, I realized she was kissing me. Her fat bottom lip was curling around my neck and the base of my skull, and her upper lip crowded over my brow. The tip of her tongue gently poked at the back of my head and ran thickly over one ear.

"Carlotta, what the fuck." I hated how my body was responding to her. My arms and legs twitched with needing what she was doing to me. I wanted more of her mouth, I wanted to embed myself between her lips. I wanted to make long, passionate love to her tongue. But I also wanted the fuck away from this horrible person. "Let me go. Take me out of your mouth, unless you're going to bite my head off."

Her voice was warm and milky as it washed over my skin. "Cameron, I would never." She turned me in her grip so I faced her. There she was, face as big as the side of a house. Nostrils cutely round and flared, full lips twitching slightly in anticipation, slightly parted. Up above, smoky brown eyes, looking a little wild as they stared down at me, slightly crossed.

She chuckled to herself. "Cameron, my little lover. My boyfriend, mi dulce amor. You are the most adorable thing in the galaxy, but you are awfully stupid sometimes." She held me closer to her mouth, centimeters away from where she licked herself, running her tongue over her succulent, plump lips... no, stop it, Cameron. Don't think like that. She just insulted you again.

"The hell's that supposed to mean? Look, are you going to eat me or what?"

"Oh, I'm going to gobble you down, every bite." Her lips pulled back and her teeth gleamed wetly at me. "But not until you understand. Cameron, that was a woman in pain, a pain so big and so deep that she couldn't talk about it, not to just anyone. I had to show her that I understood, do you understand? She thought she was in the middle of something so weird that no one could possibly relate to her. With all that grief she was going through, after losing her beloved in so supernatural a way, how could she possibly find the energy to make an outsider understand?

"So I had to show her I understood. I got to show off my incredible, perfect ass to a beautiful woman," and here I noted a certain dreaminess pass over her eyes, like a low ceiling of clouds about a mountaintop, "but I got to show off my beloved little lover, too." Her cheeks dimpled, and her eyes twinkled. I almost believed she meant it. "I got to share our little secret with someone else. Cameron, I've been waiting for this for months! It's been driving me crazy, not being able to share this little miracle with anyone else on the planet! And then that woman? She has the same experience, a tiny little lover of her own? I also needed someone who understood!"

"But how did you know? She wouldn't even tell us what was going on."

Her massive head tilted, her beautiful black hair shifted to the side in a sensual avalanche. "I could sense it, somehow. I don't know. Something in the air told me it was more than a cheating boyfriend or a one night stand. I can't explain it: it's just my strong Latin heart, and it's never wrong." She glanced at me and smiled, then puckered up for an unbelievably plush and deep kiss. "It's never wrong."

My body was fighting against me. Between her second and third fingers, I was springing a little erection. I hoped to God she didn't notice. All the muscles in my chest and arms craved to reach out to her, grab what I could and gather it against me. But she wronged me. "What about what you said to her, about me just being your ass-toy, about forgetting my name?"

She laughed quietly and licked the side of my entire head. "That was another chance I was taking. I wanted to sound like I wasn't taking you very seriously, to... I don't know, breathe a warm wind upon her dying embers. Does that make sense? She was so in love with someone who just died somewhere inside her, deep inside her, but she had no way to express that. Not in a cold, neutral environment. So I had to show her my sweet little ass-toy, but I also had to make it sound like I didn't know what I had, like I didn't appreciate you. I wanted to provoke her to lash back with her own feelings." Carlotta shrugged her smooth, caramel-colored shoulders and I thrilled at the sight. "And I was right! She did, and she told me everything."

"Was that when you were sitting on me? Because I couldn't hear a fucking thing under your fat ass."

She arched an eyebrow and clucked her tongue. "If I didn't know you loved how fat my ass is, I might take that badly." As though she suddenly noticed where we were, she looked around, then turned on her heel and walked back out to the beds. She sat on her bed, the good one, the clean one. The one I was allowed to share last night, only because she stabbed me deep inside her ass and wouldn't let me go.

"Oh, my sweet little Cameron, I love you more than you'll ever understand." She rested me between her boobs, clasping both palms over my little body. I didn't fight, I didn't try to slip away. I just rested against the wall of her sweet skin and felt her increasing heartbeat tapping at me. "And maybe I'll never say this again, but that woman affected me. To hear her lose her true love, the conflict of an act so intimate, taking him up inside her in a gesture of supreme love and desire, and then to feel his little flame snuffed out like that? Cameron, it took all my strength not to burst into tears right in front of her. I felt her love and her loss so strongly, and then I thought about what I'd ever do if anything happened to you." She curled her fingers around me and held me up to her face again. "I would happily keep you locked up in my huge ass forever, a lifetime of forevers, if I thought that would keep you safe and protected from everything this awful world has to offer. Do you understand?"

In a way, I did. "Carlotta, I think it's clear that I love you deeply. You have to know this by now. I fucking adore you, and only someone who adores you as much as I do could put up with mopping the shit out of your asshole like I do. I don't know why I love you so much, but I do, and I don't want to live without you."

"Not even with that brokenhearted woman next door?" She smirked at me.

"Not even with her. I couldn't replace her love, I'm sure."

"You should have seen her skin, though. It looked like pure cream. Nice little breasts, too, bigger than mine." She glanced down. "I bet they had pink little tips, too. Stood out perky and everything."

"Carlotta, you are my entire fucking world. That's why it killed me to hear you talk like that." I might have blushed. "Sorry I'm not very clever, but I totally didn't understand what you were doing. I get it now, though, and I admire the shit out of you."

She preened. "So we're good?"

I paused and stared up at her. "Tell me you love me. Tell me so I believe it. I'm still a little shaken."

We didn't speak for a long time after that. We cried, we laughed, we shouted and groaned, but no coherent words came out. It was just an hour of her jamming me into her pussy like no tomorrow, thrusting me inside her, closing her thighs around me, clenching me up and down my body. Sometimes she got up and danced around the room, with me submerged deep in her pussy. We even showered together like that, water running over my head while I swam up and down the length of her vagina, making her knees buckle in the tiled shower. Could've been dangerous, but we made it out alive.

We came several times, and then we packed up and left. Carlotta stuffed me into one of her bra cups and hustled her own overnight bag out of the building, to the parking ramp, into her car.

She turned on the stereo but I grappled with her nipple until she turned it down to listen to me. "So are we ever going to do this again?" I craned my head to look up through her blouse.

Her cute round nostrils gusted hot air over me. "I don't know how to grow you back up, ass-toy, so this is all you've got to look forward to for the rest of your life."

I nodded and nestled against her boob to think about this. On the surface, it sounded wonderful, being the possession of a sexy, fiery goddess like this.

On the other hand, those nights when she went out for spicy food...

 

Chapter End Notes:

====================

For reference, you may want to read "Blood Magic" (http://giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=6038) to go along with this. I'm tying my worlds together, is what that's about.