- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story, I plan on doing this story as a series with chapters telling diffrent stories with diffrent and reoccuring characters. Any constructive criticism is welcome.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just the beginning so there is very little giantess content in this chapter, that will change in chapter two.

Jake unlocked his apartment door and walked in hanging his coat and dropping his book bag on the kitchen counter top before reaching into the fridge for a bottle of water. The college sophomore had just gotten home form his last class of the week and had a three day weekend ahead of him, plans had already been made to meet up with some friends later in the evening but right now all that was on his mind was Jocelyn. He set his water on the desk and opened his laptop pressing the power button. While waiting for it to start up he wondered to himself if she would be online - just two nights ago he was on a website he frequented called Giantess Land when he met her.

 It started with them talking in the site’s chat-room and then moved to private messaging, then finally to exchanging Instant messenger screen names leaving the site all together. The two of them had a lot in common and their fetish interests seemed to match up perfectly - Jocelyn was very much into the gentle side of macrophilia and that was fine by Jake, he never had the stomach for the violent stuff. Once the computer was up he logged into his instant messenger account and to his surprise a message popped up almost immediately, he smiled when he saw Jocelyn's user name on the top of the message window but quickly realized that it was an offline message; she must have sent it after he logged off last night.

 

10:55PM GiantMissJo:  LOL I know right? Hey I want you to check this site out: http://www32232665.com/7763453.php?id=100000258615241

 

10:55pm GiantMissJo: shit! Looks like I missed you, listen DO NOT click that link until you have talked to me ok? Trust me. I’ll be on around six or so tomorrow night, see you then!

 

Jake glanced at the clock in the corner of his screen; it was only about half past five. He was not sure why she wanted him to wait for her to visit the site but he could not think of any reason to wait so he clicked the link and waited, after a moment nothing happened so he double clicked the link a few more times but the result was the same: nothing.

"Hmm guess it’s broken, looks like I have to wait for her after all"

With that he pushed himself away from the desk and stood from his chair, he still had a little bit of time before Jocelyn would be on so he decided he might as well go and get something to eat. He only took a few steps away from his desk when Jake was struck by a sudden dizzy spell, at first he shook his head thinking it was nothing but his next step found him landing face down on the floor. His vision blurred and he tried to get to his feet but he found this to be difficult, it was as if his limbs were made of wet noodles. A thick haze entered his mind and in second’s darkness over took Jake’s vision.

Jake’s eyes slowly opened and light once again filled his vision. As he pushed himself up off the floor two things became immediately apparent:  the first was that the feeling of vertigo he experienced before blacking out was gone as though it never happened;  the second, more disturbing  thing, was that he was no longer in his bedroom.

His jaw dropped as he took in his new surroundings, where ever he was the place was huge, larger than any place he had ever been; the wall in front him easily stretched several hundred feet tall before coming to a celling, Jake fallowed the wall with his gaze, It came to a corner then as he continued he saw something that made him stop abruptly. For some time he stared at it taking it in and at the same time trying to make sense of what he was looking at. Before him only about a hundred or so feet away was what couldn’t be mistaken for a common household couch. Nothing about the couch was out of the ordinary save the fact that it was the height of a four story building.

It was then Jake turned his attention away from the mammoth couch and back to the rest of his surroundings - the couch was not the only piece of gargantuan furniture in equally huge room. In front of the couch was what could easily be identified as a coffee table; on either side of the couch was also an end table that shared the same dark wood finish as the coffee table. One of the end tables separated the couch form a smaller love seat with matching upholstery fabric and third end table next to the far side.

“This…this can’t be real….” Jake spoke aloud.

“Sure it can, and trust me friend, it is.”

Jake spun around as a figure walked out from behind one of the coffee table legs.

“Who are you?  And where the hell am I?!

The stranger looked like he could be close to jakes age. He was wearing a light brown tee shirt, a pair of jeans and tennis shoes. As he got closer Jake could see that he was a just a bit taller than himself.

“My name’s Spencer. As far where we are, that’s a bit more complicated” Spencer smiled and chuckled closing the gap between them and reaching his hand out to Jake.

Jake stared at Spencer and his outstretched hand, the man before him seemed quite at ease in spite of the fact he was in the same situation. Jake found his carefree demeanor somewhat disturbing in contrast to his own state of shock.

“This is the part where you tell me your name…”

Finally taking Spencer’s hand Jake replied, “Jake. Now where are we?”

Spencer sighed. “Like I said, it’s complicated. Let me guess, someone sent you a link, you clicked it, then you passed out cold and ta-da! You woke up here.  Sound about right?”

“How can you know that?” Jake narrowed his eyes at the man before him - Spencer’s knowledge of jakes situation made him uneasy to say the least.

“I know because I got here the same way, happens that way every time. Click the link-wake up here. “

Jake raised an eyebrow at Spencer, “hold on, you’ve been here before? Then you must know  how-“

“Ok I know this is all new to you, and believe me I know what it’s like to be in your shoes, but we need to get out of the open. It’s pretty vacant here right now but that’s only because it’s still early , in a little while the big’s are going to start showing up and you don’t want to be wandering around in the living room when that happens. Fallow me and I’ll tell you everything I know alright?”

Jake frowned at him for a moment. He did not like any of this but what choice did he have? Spencer seemed to know what was going on here and he might be Jake’s only way to get some much needed answers, and getting back home.

“Alright fine, so where are we going?’

“The kitchen of course!” Spencer replied giving Jake a slap on the shoulder.

The walk to the kitchen was no more than a few city blocks. As they made their way Jake took in his new surroundings.  Form what he could see he had awoken in the living room of a house, on the way into the dining room they passed a staircase that Spencer informed him led to the four upstairs bedrooms. Upon entering the kitchen the wood floors transitioned into white tile. Other than its size it looked like any other kitchen Jake had ever been in; countertops lined two sides with a sink in the middle. Like the rest of the house the kitchen was fully furnished, from the floor a microwave, toaster and even an oven with a stove top could be seen.

“OK we’re almost there.”

Spencer led the way behind the building sized refrigerator and they both came to a hole in the base of the wall behind the fridge. Without another word Spencer walked into the hole that was small enough he had to duck down to enter, after a moment of hesitation Jake finally fallowed. Before his eyes could adjust to the lack of light Spencer turned on a small gas lamp and set it on a tiny plastic table. Jake scanned the “room” that was really nothing more than the space between the wall. In one corner was an unrolled sleeping bag with a pillow and all around the space were various items books, magazines and a few discarded food wrappers and soda cans all “normal” sized.

“So what do you think? Had I known I was going to have company I would have cleaned up the place a bit…”

“Yeah it’s great…so now that where here are you going to tell me what’s going on?”

“Alright alright! So impatient! Like I said it’s complicated, you got here by clicking a link so I’m going to take it you’re into the whole giantess shrunken person stuff right?”

Jake hesitated, “Y-yeah I am…”

“No need to be shy about it, everyone  that comes here is, well that’s not entirely true, every now and then some poor bastard that has nothing to do with it gets tricked into coming here…but anyway when you licked that link  you were brought here.”

 

“Ok fine but where is here?”

“The short answer is I don’t know,  I only know what I have seen for myself and what people that have been coming here before me have told me so I can only tell you what I know, first of all this is no dream or virtual reality, whatever happens to you here is one hundred percent real.  You get banged up or otherwise hurt? When you get back home you’ll still be hurt. The same goes for dying, you get killed and that’s that for you buddy.”

Jake looked at Spencer in confusion as he tried to take everything he was being told in. It all sounded insane but what better explanation was there?”

“You said “when you get back home” so how do I get back?

“Oh well that’s simple, you just have to get outside the house. You see, where ever this place is there is nothing outside of the walls of this house, if you open the front door and walk out,” Spencer snapped his fingers “just like that you’re back where you were when you left. “

Jake sat down on one of the plastic chairs and Spencer took the one across from him.

“You do realize how completely insane this all sounds don’t you? It sounds like something out of the twilight zone…”

“Hey I’m with you man! When I first heard all this I thought I had gone bat shit crazy, but trust me, I’ve been coming here for almost two years now and everything I’m telling you is true.”

“So why do you keep coming here?”

“Ah well that’s the best part, you see we come here and we’re tiny, but when a woman comes here she’s normal sized. If there is any point to this whole place that is it, a place where people can live out their fantasy.”

For a moment Jake just stared in shock while the words set in, could it be true? A place where he could experience his giantess fantasy’s for real?  His mind raced at the possibilities. Spencer must have picked up on it.

“Hey snap out of it, it’s not all fun and games here Dude, not every chick that shows up here is friendly, you piss off the wrong one and you’ll be a stain on the floor! Hell a few of them will kill you on sight given the chance. Speaking of, who was it that sent you the link?”

“Her IM screen name is Giant Miss Jo, she sent me the link last night after I logged off, then she told me not to use it until we talked later, do you know her?”

“Hmmm, no can’t say I do but that doesn’t mean anything, lots of people go by lots of names ya know? If I saw her I might recognize her. Anyway, in the mean time I’d be careful if I were you, the only way anyone gets here is if someone one else sends you the link, she was probably planning to meet you here

Last night. That could be good or bad, either she didn’t want you to coming here alone and getting hurt or she just didn’t want someone else to do the hurting…”

Jake thought about this, could it be true? Could Jocelyn have intended to bring him here for the sole purpose of doing him harm? When they talked online she was always nice and seemed kind hearted. But then again how well did he really know her?  What if she used this place to live out her darker fantasies? It’s not like anyone could prove it so she could easily do anything to someone she wanted to and never be caught.

“I guess I didn’t think about it that way…still I don’t think she would do something like that. If you had ever talked to her you know what I’m talking about.”

Spencer chuckled a bit, “don’t get me wrong, not everyone is a murdering psychopath. To be honest most of the people who come here are quite the contrary, but if you want to stay alive here you best play it safe and that means not being so trusting.”

“Well I don’t plan on staying here any longer than I have too, you said to leave I just have to get out of the house right? Then I go home? Well how do I do that?”

“There are several exits in this house, right now the closest one is in the basement, but the door is almost always closed and we’re not getting it open. Right now I’d say your best bet is the air conditioning vent on the other side of the living room, there is a crack In the wall of the shaft that leads outside.”

“I have no idea where that is, do you think you could take me there?”

Spencer frowned while he considered the request.  Jake knew that he didn’t owe him anything so he wouldn’t blame him if he didn’t help, but at the same time he hoped he would. Suddenly Spencer rose from his seat and walked over to the corner of the room and picked up a backpack quickly slipping it on.

“Alright if we are going to do this we need to do it now before the ladies start showing up. I have one condition though, it’s a long way to that exit and it involves crossing open spaces, if the wrong person shows up we can be in a lot of trouble so you need to listen to me and do whatever I say, are we clear? If you want to act like a dumbass and get yourself killed that’s your problem. I’m not dying for you got it?”

 

“Yeah yeah I’ve got it!

Jake couldn’t help but take in the scenery again as they made their way through the cavernous living room;  he was still I awe of towering  furniture all around him. On the far wall across form the couch was a lofty bookcase filled with books bigger than him. A nudge form his guide’s elbow snapped Jake out of his sightseeing trance.

“ there, see it?”, he said pointing to a metal air-conditioning vent in the wall, “ that’s where we’re going, once you get in you just follow the vent until come to another vent then you slip through it and just like that you wake up where you were when you left! That’s really all there is t-“

A dull echo that sounded like thunder in the distance cut Spencer off and he looked up suddenly. Before Jake could ask him what it was the sound came again, then again, like a rhythmic beating above them.

“There’s someone upstairs….we have to move, now.

Without saying another word Spencer was moving again with Jake close behind. The sound –that Jake now knew were footsteps - was getting louder and started picking up in pace, without warning his guide made a abrupt right turn deviating from the direction of their destination and under the love seat that sat at the end of the sofa making an “L” out of the two pieces of furniture with and end table between them. Jake glanced at Spencer with a quizzical look.

“I thought we were going to the exit? Why did we stop?”

Spencer peered out from under the two person sofa, “we would have never made it…”

No sooner than he spoke a pair of feet clad in sandals entered the room. Jake’s jaw dropped in amazement - they were massive! From where he was he could not see past her calves and without thinking Jake slowly moved forward and as he did he was able to see more and more of the giantess who continued to make her way across the living room; the pair of legs seemed to go up forever until they ended in a pair of denim shorts. Jake continued forward, now able to see a slim waist and bare tummy when he was suddenly pulled from behind further under the couch by Spencer.

 

“Hey what’s your problem?!”

“My problem??!!  You’re the one that’s going to get us killed!! If you can see her she can see you genius!”

Jakes paused realizing the he was right. The giant feet were within a couple hundred yards when they stopped in front of the other couch then  turned backwards, a faint tremor signaled her sitting on the couch.

“Are you sure? Do you know her?”

“no, I can’t tell form just her feet, but we have to assume she’s dangerous, if you ever make it back here remember that, don’t trust anyone you don’t have to. “

Jake nodded I agreement, “OK so what do we do? Just wait till she leaves?”

“No, that’s not safe either; if she starts looking for us we will be sitting ducks under here, no we need to get somewhere safer, and right now the closest safe place is where we are already heading. We need to  be careful, follow me where go the same way I do to the same place,  if I say run you run for the vent as fast as you can ok?”

“Ok… I’m ready…”

The two of them walked along the length of the love seat -the whole time keeping one eye on their huge guest- until they reached the end of the small sofa.  Next to it was end table that matched the other two, one between the two couches and the other on the end of the large sofa.

”Alright here Is the plan, I go first, I’ll run to the far end table leg there,  you watch her and make warn me if she starts to move.  If she doesn’t see me I’ll run to the bookcase when I get there you go to the table leg then meet me at the book case, I’ll watch her while you run we can walk behind it and come out on the other side right next to the vent.  The idea is to stay out of sight ok?”

Jake nodded and watched Spencer sprint across to the table leg and stop, he glanced back at the feet and saw that they have not moved – he gives Spencer the thumbs up sign; Spencer then runs to the bookcase and ducks behind it.  Jake loses sight of him momentarily before Spencer pokes his head out and signals him to go; Jake takes a deep breath then breaks into a full run and in a moment he’s ducking behind the table leg.

When he sees the all clear sign Jake gets ready and starts running, the distance between the table leg and the bookcase is over twice the distance of the couch to the table leg Spencer, about half way the floor transitions from hardwood to a large gray area rug in the middle of the living room. When his foot hits the soft rug Jake is not ready for it. He tries to regain his footing but it’s too late he falls face first into the soft ground.

Blinking Jake get up to his hands and knees, the face-plant he just made leaving him a bit dazed, just then he feels the ground shake, he looks up in shock as a shadow overcomes him. His heart pounds while his eyes start at the tan sandaled feet following them up to the face of the titanic girl bending over him.

Now that he could see all of her he was breathless; her bare two or three inches of midriff ended in a orange tank top with white bra straps peeking out, her long dark brown hair was tied back in a pony tail that now fell over her shoulder down towards him, when his gaze finally made it to her face he expelled his held breath…

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think  so far, but be gentle it's my first time!