- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

OKay now things get interesting, Vicki brings home the new girl

Cautiously, Jessica looked around the room.

She didn't see Vicki anywhere, only the empty bedroom. This is rare.. she thought. Unable to help herself, she headed to the back of the dollhouse, where she had carved out a secret doorway. She had kept herself busy by carving out passageways and tunnels in Vicki's house, which may as well have been her house since her parents only came home once a year for a day, during that time Jessica spent in "solitary confinment." She crawled into her doorway and closed it, crawling down the ladder she had made in insilation of the wall, and crawled out the mouse hole under the table her dollhouse sat on. She cautiously stepped out from under the table, looking around one more time before bolting for the kitchen. She already had tried to escape countless times, but it was no use, there was no way out of Vicki's house being about 2 inches tall. The only thing she cared about at the moment was getting food that wasn't vicki's cum and wasn't crumbs off her plate.

She ran to the kitchen, thankful Vicki didn't have a dog or cat that would eat her, and crawled into another mouse hole. She crawled up that ladder she'd made in that insilation as well and opened the tiny hole in the fridge and crawled in. She shivered lightly from the cold of the fridge but went further anyway, looking around to see what Vicki had in her fridge, hoping for something other than beer and hair products. After a few minutes of searching, she finally found something she thought she'd never see again. A bowl of huge juicy rasberries! Food!! thought Jessica as she ran over, pausing before she took a berry. only one.. she thought I don't want her to notice. She took a berry and licked her lips, taking a big bite...and spitting it back out. Fake!? she thought, Why the hell does she have FAKE rasberries in the fridge!? Her stomach grumbled at the thought of there not being anything to eat in the fridge, and she reluctantly hid the rasberry so Vicki wouldn't see it. Sighing to herself she crawled back out of the fridge, not noticing in the darker section of the fridge only a few more feet away from her was a bowl of fresh ripe real strawberries.

Vicki headed to the club she always went to while they were setting up for that night to meet her closest friend, her supplier of potions to shrink and play with people, and the reason she could live forever. She had been doing this ever since she first met him in 1905, shrinking, eating, and playing with the unfortunate souls who dare crossed her path. Jessica had been a special case, she had been watching Jessica ever since she'd been born, slowly falling more and more in love with the girl, her obediance, her pure soul, her beauty. Jessica had a gothic style that made her look incredibly sexy, with icy blue eyes that turned violet at sunset if the light hit them just right. Her pale moonlight skin was flawless like hers, but her body was much sexier then she could ever dream of hers being. She remembered, though she knew it was bad to do it, going panty raiding while Jessica was asleep, admiring her lacy black panties and her lacy D38 size bras. She admired Jessica while she slept, her beauty like an angels. Then there was the day she had really fallen for her, watching her as she sang in her backyard while helping a bird with a broken wing. Her voice was what made her fall head over heels for her, that voice that rang in her ears like bells. She had decided, at that very moment, that she would take Jessica for herself. She would shrink her, and keep her. And each day, she fell more and more in love with Jessica. But she would never let her know. Jessica was a slave, she was her master. Master and slave was the only way Jessica would be hers forever, never loosing her, never having to worry she would fall in love. As far as she knew, Jessica would never dare to fall in love with another soul while she was around. If she did, she would simply kill whoever that soul was. Smiling to herself, she went over to where her friend was waiting, and smiled at him "Hello Slade." He smiled back at her with that creepy crooked grin of his, his black and purple hair covering his eyes for reasons she didnt know "hello, my mossssst valued cusssstomer." She could never figure out why, but he always hissed his S's like a snake. Secretly, she was sure one day he might eat her, if he ever wanted to. Slade reached in his pocket and took out a small black bag with writting on it that she couldn't read. "here you are my dear," he said in that creepy secretive voice of his "one potion, enough for one sssssshrinking." Vicki smiled as she took the bag "thanks Slade" She smiled as she left for her next victim, Slade chuckling as she left "enjoy thissssss my prey, for thisssssss will be the lasssssst ssssssssshrinking you do."

Vicki headed to the library, where her next victim was. SHe had been watching her for awhile, and had decided she wanted her as well, to have her traveling through her guts. The thought of it made her grow a little warm in certain areas, and she couldn't help growing a little impatient. Jessica will have a new friend tonight, she thought, But tommorow I will begin to start the real torture. Too bad im working tonight, I only have an hour to play with this slave a break her in. Once she spotted her victim, looking for a book in the back, she smiled to herself. This girl was pale like Jessica but her hair was purple with silver tips. her eyes were a gorgeous stormy grey, and her body was almost as sexy as Jessica's. All she knew about her was her name was Eva. Vicki smiled and went over "hello Eva." Eva turned around confused "how do you know my-" before she could continue Vicki splashed the red liquid onto her, and the next thing she knew she had blacked out. Vicki smirked as she picked up her new toy, and headed out of the library, the book Eva had been looking at dropped on the ground. Vicki smiled at her slave, loving how warm she was in her hand and decided to play with her a little more. I wonder what she tastes like... she thought.  smiling to herself she stripped off Eva's clothes, and slid her in her mouth. Delicious! she thought to herself. As she walked home, she lightly sucked and played with Eva in her mouth, who was unconcious for the whole thing.

Jessica had finally found a plate of Biscuits that was sitting on Vicki's table and had eaten an entire biscuit, her hunger finally being satiated. She smiled to herself, relief washing over her, until she heard the key turn in the door. Vicki was home. Faster then ever before she ran back to her hole, running out of the kitchen. Vicki didnt notice her as she ran, and she realized the fastest way and the only way she couldnt get caught was the riskiest wat she'd ever have to take. She ran to Vicki's high heel and jumped on. To her amazement, Vicki didn't notice. Jessica held on for dear life, trying hard not to touch her skin or get noticed, and soon Vicki was once again in her room. "I'm hooome!" she said. Jessica jumped off her heel and ran to her mouse hole, bolting inside and up her ladder. "Ahem little slave, I said, I'M HOOOOOME!!!" Jessica grimaced at how loud her voice was, slyly dashing inside her dollhouse as Vicki began to shake it. She ran out, collapsing outside her door "F-forgive me mistress! I-I was asleep..." Vicki looked at her "don't ever make me wait again little slave or Iwill make you stay in solitary confinement for a week!" Jessica nodded "yes mistres..." "I'm sure you noticed I was out today" "yes mistress..." "I was getting you a new playmate. This is Eva" She set Eva down in the doorway, who was shaking and looked like she'd been scarred for life. "She can be your new friend." "yes mistress" recited Jessica. Vicki smiled "tell her how things work around here. I will be back home later." She grabbed her keys and left again. Jessica quickly got Eva inside again and looked at her "what did she do to you...?" Eva meekly looked at her, catching her by surprise from how beautiful she was "It was horrible....First she shrunk me, then she...she put me in her mouth, where I woke up....S....She make me orgasm with her tongue, she wouldnt let me just rest.....then she used me as gum, chewing on me.." Jessica had a worried look "that would explain your multiple cuts..." Eva nodded "then she took me out, and stuffed me down her pants, her PANTS! she made me crawl into her vag....she made me stay there til we got close to here.....t-then she made me orgasm again, she almost swallowed me!" Jessica nodded a bit, remembering how scared she was when she was living with Vicki for the first time. "Well Eva, I'm Jessica. And I've been here for 5 years. if she hasn't already killed you, she doesnt plan to...." "but....?" "but she will prolly do to you what she does to me." As she tended to her wounds, Jessica explained about what it was like being Vicki's slave. Eva just listened and sighed "we don't have much of a choice but to obey, do we...?" Jessica shook her head sadly "no...we don't..." Eva suddenly smiled at her, a smile that made Jessica's heart race "well, at least you aren't alone anymore." Jessica couldnt help smiling "yeah....im not alone anymore...." Eva smiled "it's a pleasure to meet you Jessica." "Eva, It's a pleasure to meet you too." For the first time in 5 years, Jessica felt she could finally have someone to talk to, and for the first time, she felt her aching lonely heart start to feel warm. Eva smiled, and looked at her "Jessica?" "yes Eva?" "I know we just officially met, but..." "but?"

"I think as long as you're here, we'll be ok"

Chapter End Notes:

Please write a review if you have one, the criticism helps a lot and gives me ideas on what to write next!

And other then that, now that the real introduction of characters is done the next chapter will include more torture less mushy mush, promise!