- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I may go back into this chapter and add more details later.

The dark corridor continued endlessly as Agent 6 walked down to the all too familiar steel behemoth-sized door. He had received a call that informed him of the completion of the device and also the handheld model. He had rushed over from the airport where he had made sure Andrew had gotten on the plane as planned. The door opened as soon as he stepped in front of it, and Agent 6 instinctively reached for his Colt. His grip relaxed when he saw that it was his superior, Agent 5, A.K.A. Bri.

Bri had received the same call as soon as Andrew had left her presence. She knew Agent 6 would be more than capable of making sure Andrew did not try to run. She took her nametag off and placed it in a briefcase she had tucked away underneath the ticket counter. Inside were dozens of passports and I.D.’s, cell phones and of course, cash. She closed the briefcase shut and strolled out of the terminal as if she was getting off her shift, even though she was never an employee of the airport.

“Hello Agent 6. Is everything going according to plan?” Bri asked the man that was standing before her, one hand still on his gun.

“Y..yes, the test subject is in the air as we speak.” Agent 6 replied, slowly moving his hand off his holster. He walked in to the giant room and saw the completed device in all its massive glory. He noticed that there was nobody around. No guards, no scientists, not even his own team. Bri had turned to watch him, studying what his reaction would be to her next move.

She reached behind her back, removing the shrink ray’s handheld model from a holster she had strapped on just moments ago. A green blinding light overtook Agent 6 as Bri pulled the trigger.


Agent 6 slammed his eyes shut as he whirled on his feet trying to grab Bri before he knew it would be too late. He had realized his fatal mistake was turning his back on her, as he shrank down to 3 inches tall, clothing and all. As the light faded and his vision returned he saw two massive redwood-sized legs before him. He followed the long legs up that were covered at the thigh by a black skirt. Passed this was a neat blue button up shirt with a black blazer over it. Further up was a massive face the beamed down at him with a mischievous grin spread across it.

“Why did you shrink me Agent 5?” Agent 6 squeaked, barely able to be heard by Bri.

“You silly man, it wasn’t just you that I shrank. I shrank everybody here. Not to worry though, the predicament that you are all in is not a mortal as you may think.” Bri’s voiced boomed down at Agent 6. “That floor must be very uncomfortable. Here let me give you a hand.” Bri’s hand reached down and easily scooped up the scurrying little rodent that was Agent 6.

Agent 6 tried to run but where could you hide in an open-spaced room from a giantess? He didn’t get far before her hand wrapped around him, encasing him in darkness. He felt as if he were in a slingshot being rocketed into the air as she brought her hand close to her face.

Bri opened her hand a tiny bit and peeked inside. Seeing the fear in his eyes excited her.

“You must have forgotten the other capabilities of the device. You are indestructible now, along with everybody else I shrank.” Bri laughed sounding like a giant to the tiny man. “Here, how about a demonstration.” Bri clenched the fist holding Agent 6 as hard as she could. She felt him try and fight her hand’s pressure, but it was no use.

The pressure was incredible on his tiny body as the hand squeezed down like a boa constrictor. His gun jabbed into his ribcage, making his chest the most uncomfortable. It felt like an eternity before Bri had finally loosened her grip. He could hear Bri, who was now his Goddess, laughing outside the hand that held him prisoner. Her hand opened suddenly and light flooded his vision. He put his hand up to his eyes to shield himself from going blind. As his vision cleared, he looked into the massive eyes studying him.

“Where are the others, Goddess?” Agent 6 asked.

“Well let’s see. The Germans are in my stomach, I was so hungry and they looked so tasty.” Bri smiled as she lowered Agent 6 next to her stomach. She pushed him flat against her and he could hear their cries of terror and feel them punch and kick their soft, dark, and wet prison. Satisfied with what she knew he had heard, she brought him back up to her face.

“The Japanese team I placed inside the toe end of my pantyhose. Oh how they do love feet. The Russians I never really liked so they got shoved up my ass, the guards are in there as well. They deserve it for firing their little guns at me. Last but not least are the Americans. Since I am their boss and they worked so hard, I felt they deserved the best treatment of all.” Bri smiled as she again lowered her hand, this time in front of her crotch. With her other hand she lifted her skirt and Agent 6 saw his team squirming on the other side of her black lace panties.He instantly got an erection at the thought of being that close to Bri’s, now humungous, pussy. 

As if reading his mind, Bri moved him closer to her crotch. Her other hand pulled back on the top of the lace giving a much needed rush of fresh air to Edmund and the others. Agent 6 looked down at his team, envious of their position and looked up at his Goddess. Agent 6 knew what she was capable of, having been on countless missions with her, watching as she killed men, women, and children. There was no stopping her at this size; she had ultimate power over him. Agent 6 knelt in Bri’s palm “I am yours to do with as you wish, Goddess Bri.”

Bri already knew what she had planned for him and so set him down onto the nearest table. After Agent 6 was safely set aside, Bri took the rest of the American team out from their lace and labia prison. She set them down onto the cold steel floor and took out the Shrink Ray X19 from the holster on her back. There were numerous settings on the side that could be adjusted. The percentage the object shrank or grew, a dial that set the time it stayed shrank, and even one that decided the durability of the object. She adjusted the last setting to normal and fired at the American team.

Edmund and the others watched in horror as Bri aimed the device, which they had all worked so hard to build, at him and his remaining team. Again a blinding light came from it, only now it had a blue hue to it instead of green. They all shrunk down to about 20% of their tallest height of about 5”. This made the tallest of them, Edmund, stand at 1” tall. 

“I’ve taken the liberty of reducing your durability of your diminished forms. You are now as frail as you were before I shrank you the first time. I could walk around and crush you, without even noticing your tiny bodies, and grind your guts into the floor.” Bri boomed above them now louder than ever.

Every word echoed through their heads, but the word that stuck was crush. Bri then walked over towards the huge device in the center of the room, turned the setting back to Diamond, and shrank it down to 2% of its height. The device was now standing at 3” tall, but still an obelisk to Edmund and his fellow “littles”. Bri bent down and picked up the tiny device, placing it into her coat pocket. Satisfied that they now had no way of getting back to their original height, she walked back over to the table that Agent 6 was waiting patiently at.

On her way over, her foot came down on the smallest of the team members. Her name was Julia, and she was pulverized instantly from Bri’s perspective. Though, through the eyes of Edmund and the others, that were a mere quarter of an inch from her, it looked like a slow agonizing death.

As her eyes bulged from her head, blood spurting from her mouth, bones breaking and turning to dust in an instant as the Goddess’ foot came to a rest. Julia’s arm managed to become outstretched, pleading and grasping for any help. Bri looked down at the others, a look of disgust, glee, and hate on her face.

“I warned you and I will not say it again Edmund.” Bri’s voice was thunderous as she started to grind up Julia’s lifeless remains into further pulp.

The little people scattered off in all directions, abandoning all preconceptions of the word team.

Satisfied with the effect this demonstration had, Bri continued walking to Agent 6. A devious smiled spread across her lips as she reached him.

“Strip for your Goddess!!! You do not need clothing anymore.” Bri commanded of her new slave. Of all of the one’s she had shrank, he had accepted his fate and said it aloud.

Agent 6 stripped down to his birthday suit, as was commanded of his new Goddess. Shedding the restraints of his previous life, he felt reborn. He knelt on the cold steel table in front of his Goddess, ready for any fate that may be in store for him. Bri smiled at this submission as she adjusted the percentage dial again, leaving the fragility dial setting where she had it. Ready…Aim…FIRE!!!!

Agent 6 was bathed in the green light as he shrank down to an eighth of an inch. When the light faded, he stood, taking in his new perspective. Bri’s face, still smiling down looking straight at him, was now miles above him. Her thumb and forefinger came down on him like two giant buildings, easily picking him up. She brought him up to her face, licking her lips when he got close.

“You earned yourself a new promotion my little friend. By submitting the instant you realized I was in complete control, I have decided that you may live to serve me…for the rest of your pathetic and insignificant life.” Bri smiled and kissed her little slave, his sweet taste barely registering on her lips. “You have no name now, no classification. You will now be referred to as Pet. Now Pet, be sure to enjoy the ride into the abyss, your new home.” Bri suddenly let him go, shock coming across his tiny face as she did.

His arms flailed out for something to hold onto as he fell. As he fell, thoughts raced through his head as to what the abyss could be. These thoughts were soon answered as Bri’s hand once again pulled her lace panties away from her smooth skin. He had envied his colleagues at their position earlier but now was glad they were no longer there. He could enjoy her sweet abyss all by himself, and enjoy it he would. He may even one day call it, Home.