- Text Size +

The year was 3028, and in the darkened depths of the forest lagoons lived a water elf queen named Andora, she was one of the most powerful elf's in all of her realm. She was also the mother of twins girls and also has a adorable son as well.Their names are Jade,Aqua, and Titan Jr,. the son, was named after his father, Titan which is the king of all Andora. The queen goes out with her friends on a serpent ride, and start chatting on how is everything with their husbands and whats new in the world.


         One of Andora's, friends told her about this new delicacy, and what the rumored delicacy is. its eating human slaves packaged a pretty little collectors jar. Andora's friend tells her where to go to get them for a nice bargain in the next village and they trck out in sarch of a good deal . She also told her,that are best eaten when they are alive and its good for the elven belly health, and fulfilling too.Andora, goes by the store that sells small humans in a jar.She tells the owner that she never had one to eat before

         She asked the clerk how do they taste and the owner replied with,"they taste pretty damn good to me I stand stop eating them hell I got all 5 of the collectors jars at home now." Andora likes what she hears, and is convinced of the benefits to human consumption, telling the clerk that she will take ten pack human slaves that are 5in.tall. Andora gets home and starts to prepare dinner for her family.She makes a big bowl of salad, steak, and potato's and puts it next to the big jar of people on the table. She calls her husband to dinner and they sit down and he wonders why their are little humans in a jar and they seem to be screaming for their lives as well. Titan Jr walks in from his evening tutorials and asks his mother why we have a jar full of humans on the table? Andora replies to her son that its a delicacy to eat humans alive but its only for adults OK? "OK mom," titan Jr says as he goes to his room after dinner.

         Titan and Andora continue eat their salad after they leave,and Andora tells titan grab one and eat it, they will fill your belly up and you wont be hungry for quite some time, until the next day for sure."she states with a still very full belly

          he ask his sexy little momma "why haven't you've eaten yours yet."She tells them that she will have them a little later, as she winks back at her husband. Because she has to tell her kids to clean up and go outside and play with their friends before bed." Titan being the smart fellow he is, gets the Idea.


         Andora, puts her and Titan's dishes in the sink,and drags Titan into the room with the two humans that she had in her hands.She puts them in her personal jar and sets it on the bed. Then she pulls her and titan's clothes off, and tells him to feed her the humans one at a time. He pulls out one of the humans which is a cute young female, and he tells his beloved-ed wife to open her mouth wide open so they can slip down your throat baby. Andora opens her mouth nice and wide,Titan is slowly putting the human in her mouth to swallow it. Meanwhile the human begs not to be eaten, Andora says, "put her down in my throat baby, I wanna taste her whole body down my entire tongue.



         Andora,gulps down the girl quickly ans smoothly,as she gets ready s herself for the next one to go down her throat. She rubs her swollen belly and tells Titan, she is ready for the other one to go in her mouth too. Titan,picks up the male specimen, and he starts screaming as loud as he can. Andora, tells the little man "no one can hear you but my husband and me, so don't waste your breath, poor little guy," she says as her husband takes the little man and dangles him in front of Andora opening mouth and tells her to open nice and wide for him. She says back"with pleasure darling, anytime for you."


         Titan, drops the little man down his wife's throat and he halts at the entrance down her tummy.She starts licking the little man as he tries to climb up out her throat but he doesn't succeed and he falls down back into her hungry mouth and down inside her belly. Andora rubs her stuffed tummy and says to the little humans inside her, " You will be coming out of my pleasantly sized and rounded ass tomorrow." Andora, pulls titan to her and whispers in his ear that she bought one more little human for a surprise and he gets exited.She pulls the female out of her dresser and tells titan to open his mouth wide open so she can place the little woman inside his mouth.


         Titan,gulps the human down his throat and whispers into Andora's ear that he wants to fuck her right now.They start making out, rubbing against each others bodies with romantic passion, like they where intertwined with each other spirits. In that heated moment they start making love to one another and titan tells Andora that this was even better when they first had sex together when they were young, Andora agrees with him whole heartily about what he said.


         The next morning. the Ice family woke nice and refreshed.The twins ask there mother if they can have little humans for dinner and Andora told them no you can't have humans for dinner that's just for me and daddy. The kids got ready for school and they stayed at the school for the rest of the next day studying for the finals. Andora says to her husband does he want her to pick up a few extra one's for us later.Titan,says sure baby I would love to eat more of those little humans that u got for us last night.


         Andora, goes and eats with her friends and she tells them that eating little humans are the most delicious and fulfilling thing she's ever ate. Feeling a pressure building in her bowels, She tells the girls that she will be right back,she has to go to the bathroom for a minute. Andora's stomach starts making noises in the stall, she says to herself, "damn those humans where so good last night, but they certainly don't come out so easily."She pinches out a big stinky log while saying," damn, I feel five pounds lighter,man I really need to go on a more organic human diet it, really does clear you up."


         Andora tells her friends that she has to go get more humans for supper tonight. She gets home, before anyone else with freshly picked up little man and tells the human slaves him to watch her play with herself before dinner. She starts undressing herself slowly, striping off her top and her skirt. She caresses her hands against her green skin, she dances slowly and seductively in front of the little human,and the little man is enjoying the entertainment that she is putting on for him.


         Andora,picks up the human and places him on the bed and tells him to get in between her legs and into lips of her angered and swollen looking pussy.She starts playing herself as she presses him inside with her two fingers deep in her hole,he squirms inside her twat while she does the same on the bed.Andora's screaming with pleasure,she moans really loud and massages her breast slowly saying to herself, "mmmm you feel so good inside me. She was just about to cum all over her fingers and the shrunken human right in the bed.She lets him out of her pussy after her orgasm and gets ready to get in the shower."Now let me go clean up, then I will be right back to clean you up and show you your new home."


         Twenty minutes later Andora comes out in nothing but her towel, and sits on the bed, picking up the little man out of the jar and puts him in her mouth, swallowing him.

Andora told the little man don't you worry you will have some people joining u later.

(The End)