- Text Size +

Evita let the men exit the bar first.  She put Jake down so he could do the same.  It wasn’t until she crawled out the door that he realized why.  As soon as she stood up, her already enormous boobs swelled three cup sizes larger.



“The night air can feel really good to Evita sometimes,” Roger said.



Jake realized that Evita’s dress, which had been knee length when she put it on, was now a minidress -- and her legs were so long he could see up her skirt.  She was wearing panties, he realized with disappointment.



He realized Evita was watching him.  “When a girl can get this big, she has to be prepared,” she said coyly.  “Besides, you’ll enjoy the full view soon enough.  Come up here and get a ride, cutie.”



Jake had barely reached upward when the colossal woman picked him up.  As she was lifting him, she grew still bustier, her boobs swelling enormously.



“Geez,” Evita said.  I’ve got nearly a 10-foot bust and I’m just under 13 feet tall.  No wonder I’m feeling so top-heavy.”



“How do you know this?” Jake asked.



The giantess, who was now cradling him in her arms, smiled gently down at him.  “Sheer experience,” she said.  “I’ve been so many giant sizes so often, I know what they all look like.  Now, does my baby boy want to play with Mama’s toys … and make them bigger?”



Evita was already getting taller before Jake even touched the closest breast to his head, her right.  As he began to caress it, even through the cloth, she got both taller still and bustier.



Evita shook her head.  “This won’t do,” she said.  She picked up Jake and placed him between her breasts inside her dress’ plunging neckline.  He realized instantly what had been obvious by sight -- there was no bra here.



The moment he touched Evita’s breasts, she grew slightly.  He immediately started rubbing each breast at once, and, even as they were already surrounding him, he could feel the soft, warm mounds of flesh becoming larger, firmer.



“Wow, you’re good,” Evita said.  “I’ve cleared 14 feet tall, and my bustline’s hit 12 feet.  I’ve never been this big this far from home.”



“I could do better with fewer clothes,” Jake said, his voice quivering with passion.



“Unfortunately, you’ll have a brief public appearance in a bit, and I don’t want you indecently exposed,” Evita said.  “Don’t worry.  You’ll have your chance.”



Evita kept on growing as they walked.  By the time they got to a former factory building, she was 15-foot-9 and had a 152-inch bust.



“Wow,” Evita said.  “I’ve never tried to get in here this big.  Looks like I’m going in the loading bay doors.  Guys, follow me, but be careful until I’m settled in.  I don’t want to squish anybody -- accidentally, that is.”



Evita gently put Jake on the pavement by the bay door.  “Sorry, Jakey,” she said.  “I’ll have to pick up with you in a little bit.”  With that, the colossus crawled into the bay door.



Roger put his hands over his mouth as they waited.  “Jake, sometimes she grows when she’s undressing,” he said.  “Anticipation is a wonderful thing.”



Jake nodded.  Then they heard Evita’s voice calling, “I’m ready boys.”



The men entered, with Jake at the rear.  Evita was laying down, naked.  She was at least 17 feet tall, and her bustline was now nearly 14 feet around.  He didn’t even want to think about cup size;  her breasts were each the size of a compact car.



Evita smiled.  “Drop ‘em, boys,” she said.



Immediately the men began to strip.  Most were already either eredct or showing signs of getting there.  Jake was no exception.



Evita smiled as she looked at Jake naked.  “Well, you measure up well against the other guys, she said.  As she was talking, she was growing from seeing the men naked. 



Evita settled in.  She seemed to be basking in her size and power, which Jake found incredibly sexy.  “All right, boys, let’s start with the feet.  I need about four of you to give me a foot rub.”



The four men closest to her feet immediately dove into the task.  As they did, the feet, and everything else on Evita’s body, grew even larger.



“Wow!” she said, smiling.  “I’m over 20 feet tall, and my bustline is over 15 feet -- and we’re only on the feet!  Someone call for the standby guys.  We’re going to need all of them.”



“Now, I need one of you at each ear,” the giantess said.  As each began to blow in and caress her ears, she and her breasts grew some more.




“One on my belly, please,” Evita said.  Roger complied, rubbing her magnificent belly, firm yet femininely soft.  Her height increased by five inches as he did so.



Evita looked at her enormous globes.  “Ok, this is a first,” she said.  “I need four guys on my breasts.  Jakey, you’re on this duty -- at least for now.  And you get on last.”



“Four guys?” one of the men said.



“I’ve never seen more than two before,” another whispered.



“She’s never been this big before,” a third said.



As the first three men mounted and rubbed the colossal breasts, Evita grew taller, but not much bustier. Then Jake got on, and she shot up and out.



“Nipples!” the 25-foot woman shouted, her huge voice reverberating through the room.  “Rub … my … nipples!”  As the men complied, her breast swelled still larger.  Jake realized he was being hefted higher in the air on her heaving mounds.



Evita’s expression reflected ecstasy.  “Thighs!” she shouted.  Two men ran between her legs and began to rub her thighs.  She grew in all directions as they did.



Jake was inflamed with the passion he saw in Evita’s face as she looked down at him, his eyes wide.  “Jake,” she said, “High or low?”



Jake leered.  “Let’s go low,” he said.



Evita smiled, clearly pleased with his choice.  She grabbed a man she saw on the sidelines who was erect and picked him up.  “Ready?”



 


The man nodded.  The colossal woman began to lick his member with her three-foot-long tongue.  It threw his erection into high gear and made her mounds grow slightly.  Then she put him in her mouth up to his waist, his cock facing her tongue.  The wobbling breasts became even more disproportionately huge than before, and grew another half-foot in height.



She, pulled the man out of her mouth, put him down, grabbed another man and placed him on her breast, lifting Jake and placing him as near her crotch as she could reach without tossing the increasingly tiny men from other parts of her body.  “Rub first,” she said, then get in.”



Jake used his hands to caress the enormous pussy.  It wasn’t long before Evita called out, “Now, Jake!  Now!”



Jake hefted himself to where he could go in feet first.  Soon he was kicking around as he felt various structures inside the colossal woman. 



Then Evita cried out.  The whole building seemed to shake as her size skyrocketed.



“Jakey!” the even-bigger voice shouted.  “I’ve come, and I can get even higher if you come!”



Jake’s face was so overcome with ecstasy he could barely speak.  “On -- my --way!” he said.



Then he came, and it did indeed make Evita higher, as well as even bigger.



Jake lay limp for a few seconds.



“You were amazing!” Evita said.  “All of you, but especially you, Jake.”



“Who said I’m done?” Jake said, kicking an internal structure with both feet.



A look of astonishment and ecstasy ran across the woman’s face.  “No … fair!” she said, growing even bigger.



Evita looked artound at the doll size men around and on her.  “Jakey, do you need to come out?”



“Soon,” he said, feeling her muscles squeezing him tightly, “but not yet.”



“Good man,” Evita said, growing still larger.



The men soon fell asleep from their exertions.  Jake finally crawled out, aware that Evita had grown even after she had called him a good man.  He collapsed on the floor between her legs.




Jake awoke to find himself on Evita’s left breast.  He was startled when he saw the nipples, which looked double the size they were when he was here last.



“Hi, Jakey,” came a far bigger voice than he remembered. Evita was whispering.



Jake turned to see her colossal face, dawn‘s light shining on it.  “You’ve grown overnight,” he said.



“Aftershocks from the sexual earthquake you gave me last night,” Evita said.  “You rocked my world, cutie.”



“That’s quite an accomplishment, and quite a compliment,” he said.  “And, believe me, it was my pleasure.”



Evita grinned sexily.  “I could tell,” she said.



“How big are you?” Jake asked.



“Well, my best guess is that I’m 47-foot-2 and have a 458-inch bust.  To put that in perspecitve, if I wer one-ninth  this height, which would be a normal-height woman, I’d have about a 51-inch rack.”



“Wow,’ said Jake.



“Yeah, wow,” Evita said.  “Like I said, you rocked my world.”



“Um, Evita,” said Jake.  “I can see why you can’t make an exclusive relationship work on this night, but most nights aren’t full moons.  Could I interest you in a date some other night -- a normal night?”



Evita raised an enormous eyebrow.  “I normally wouldn’t,” she said.  “Are you still willing to share me on my big nights?”



“Absolutely,” Jake said.



“And are you still willing to take part in them if you’ve got me the rest of the time.”



“I don’t see how I could stay away,” he said.



“Leave your number on the notepad near the front door when you go,” Evita said, smiling.  “But don’t worry if it’s a few days before I call.  Being this big, it’ll take at least one day, and maybe two or three, before I’m small enough to use a phone.”



“Could I come over tonight?” Jake asked.



“I won’t be as big,” Evita said.



“That’s OK,” Jake said.  “It’ll make me seem bigger.”



Evita giggled.  “All right,” she said.



“Wow, Evita,” said one of the other men, who were starting to wake up.  “I’ve never seen you this big before.”



“I’ve never been this big before,” she said.  “Actually, I think I’m almost as big as Corazon.”



“Corazon?” Jake said.  “Who’s Corazon?”



“Oh, that’s right!”  Evita said.  “I was saving this for a surprise at the end of the night!  My big sister, Corazon, is coming to visit next month.  She’ll be here for the big night, and I’ve been telling her about you guys, and she’s looking forward to joining us.”



“Wait,” Jake said. “The giantess curse runs to all the women in your family.”



“Yep,” said Evita.  “And when I say Corazon is my big sister, I mean she’s my BIG sister.”



Roger whistled.  ‘We’re going to need a lot more guys.”



Evita nodded, grinning a naughty grin.