- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a short story to do some world building for my kinky little fantasy land. It's loosely related to my first story "Erotic Take Out for Two". I hope you enjoy it. If anyone likes it I'll add some more one chapter stories about our friend Mal. 

As in all my stories I've taken the most fap worthy section and bolded the first word and the last two words. There's only one major one in this story but you might check the rest of the unmarked story for some juicy tidbits. 

Welcome to Laboratories Associated. We pride ourselves on bring the best minds in bioscience to create a more satisfying bedroom experience. Congratulations on making the cut. We hope that your employment with us will be mutually beneficial. 

Laboratories Associated was formed in the early 90's by the late great Dr. Whitefield. As you might remember Dr. Whitefield was the mind behind the revolutionary weight loss drug Lipigone. His unique genius and experimental nature in the bedroom led to his creation of our company and many of the products you will see on the tour of our great facility. 

But before that we'd like to lay down some ground rules about privacy and patent copyrights of ou--

 

Terry stopped the video. And looked at the man sitting on her couch in her apartment. 

"So? This is nothing special. We've got a copy of this DVD from the remains of the warehouse fire. We spent days looking through it and we can't find anything besides Dr. Whitefield's name that could help us identify that facility or what's made there." She said irritatedly. 

The scrawny looking nerd on her couch said with a shrug, "I just brought that incase you hadn't seen it. Its a hard video to get ahold of so I hope you realize what it means that I have it." 

Terry did. She'd spent three years researching Laboratories Associated. It was all dead end leads and disconnected phone numbers. There was a score of websites, some conspiracy and some fetish sites, devoted to figuring out what Laboratories Associated was and where they were located. The sites had everything from suspected facilities to "confirmed" employee lists. But as Terry found out, it was all fluff and no substance. Until last week. 

A fire had broken out at a warehouse. Nothing unusual. What was unusual was some of the reports coming from the first responders. A handful of firefighters that had entered the building had dissappeared a few days later. A girlfriend of one of the firefighters told a local newspaper that her boyfriend had begun shrinking and eventually dissappeared. But that wasn't all. One report stated that a paramedic at the fire had suddenly grown enormous and trapped himself in the ambulance. It was mentioned several pages deep into the local paper but saw no major press announcements. Strangest of all was the night removal of a very very large object from charred remains of the building the night after the fire. A homeless man living near the warehouse told Terry about it when she'd bought the DVD from him. 

All this weirdness had so called experts about Laboratories Associated coming out of the wood works when she posted a transcript of the DVD on her blog. But alas they had all been phonies, all but one. His name was Malcom Black. "Mal for short" he told her over the phone. He said that he had been working with the founder Dr. Whitefield since the earliest days of the company and that he had intimate knowledge of the goings on at the facility. Terry asked him for a public place to meet but he protested. Mal had felt the ever watchful eyes of the company on him and what he wanted to show her was something they'd have to do in private. She was uncomfortable with the idea at first but her curiousity got the better of her and she invited him to her apartment. Now he sat in front of her, showing a tape that only an insider could have. He had her full attention. 

"So Mal, Let's start from the beginning. How did you meet Dr. Whitefield?" She began her interview. 

"I was one of his few trusted friends after he announced his discovery of the Lipigone compound. It's fascinating how a few million dollars can change everyone around you. I had worked with Dr. Whitefield, Tim, for a few years in the late 80's as a graduate student. After he made his millions I was one of the few that still conversed with him like the old days. I never worried about how much he was making or if he would have more research for me. Tim was a good if not somewhat odd guy and a good friend. He was thankful for my candor and eventually offered me a position at his newly formed company." He paused. 

"Laboratories Associated?" She asked.

"Yes. At first I was looking forward to working on more medical breakthroughs to benefit mankind but I became wary as the things he was having me research got stranger and stranger." He told.

"Like what?"

"Like wanting me to figure out if we could find an antithetical compound to Lipigone." He paused noting the confused look on her face. "Something that would do the reverse of what Lipigone does."

"Pardon my ignorance but how does Lipigone work?" She stated. 

"In layman's terms, no offense, but lipigone stops the body from forming new fat cells. You take the compound, eat whatever you want, and you will still burn fat off your body. It was a miracle product and his new demands seemed very confusing to me."

"What did he want?"

"Tim asked me to find a compound that could make the body actively add fat cells at double or triple the rate of a normal human body."

"Why?"

"Hmm. I asked the same thing. He wouldn't tell me directly at first but I found out years later after I not only completed the compound but made it 10 times more potent than what he had asked. You see, Dr. Whitefield, while very vocal about his desire to give people a way to easily lose weight was in fact a chubby chaser. "

Terry giggled.

"Actually it was more than that, as I would learn, he loved really really big women. When I had completed the first round tests and made a successful prototype of the compound, Dr. Whitefield commondeered a batch for "research". In reality he had drugged his gorgeous size 2 wife with it. At the time I had noticed she gained a bit of weight before she dissappeared but thought nothing of it. It was only when I saw her years later in her 450 lb glory that I realized what he had done."

"Wow" Terry uttered. "That's sick. Did she ever go back to normal."

"No. And that was partially by design. The drug was made to have a permanent effect on a person. If you gained weight you couldn't get rid of it. It was a disclaimer we put on every bottle in the initial batches. More recently we've got an excellent 60% reversal rate after 2 weeks."

"Wait, so you sold the original product like that?" Terry said shocked. 

"No, we sold an even more potent form. Mostly through a discreet online retailer catering to fetish sites." He said.

Terry thought back to some of the stories rumored to be linked to Laboratories Associated. Several cases of a man or woman overdosing on an unknown compound bought online which lead them to weighing several hundred if not thousands of lbs. One woman had grown so large, so quickly, that she had collapsed through the floor of her second story apartment on to the downstairs neighbors killing all of them instantly.

"So how did you solve the issue with rapid weight gain deaths?" she asked.

"That part was tricky, we spent two years working on an additive to the compound that would allow the body to have a much lower metabolism than normal while still keeping the subject concious and growing. It worked and was added to the formula of the compound. There was a strange side effect that it increased damage resistence of the subject by 500% when used in combination with the compound. We tried weaponizing but we could never find a combination of compounds that didn't end with massive changes to the subject. Though because of those trials we did discover other more interesting compounds."

"Like what?" She said growing intrigued.

"As you heard on the tape Laboratories Associated is concerned with making more satisfying experiences for our consumers. Well unless your a bit thick, you'll realize that this mostly pretains to sex. And by more satisfying we mean more obscure yet abundant fetishes. Because of the weight gain formula, which sold quite well, we were able to research in to other growth areas. We hired two research teams, one to devote to full body growth of a subject and one to full body shrinking. We had an added bonus that the first team to solve their problem would get 20% of the sales."

"So who solved it first?" Terry asked.

"Team Macro did. They reformulated the weight gain complex to not expendiently grow lipid cells but all tissues including bone. Their first human test subject grew to an extraordinary 40 feet tall with a single dose."

"I've never heard about a 40 foot tall man walking around. What happened to him? Did the other team figure out the shrinking problem?" 

"Yes but it wasn't the test subject that spurred their final effort into finding a solution. In fact at the time most people on Team Micro thought that the project was going no where. Most of them moved on. Most, except Dr. Gary Farlund. Dr. Farlund was an odd duck like Tim and had been brought into the company after the two had become friends at a conference. He had some crazy theories about size reduction but nothing panned out for him. Until Tim came to him needing a serious favor."

"What favor?"

"Tim's daughter was a lot like Tim. Except that instead of liking large women, she just liked being a large woman. She had stolen several units of our product for use with her husband. Tim received a call one day that kickstarted the Micro project again. His son in law called him with a frantic tone in his voice. Apparently his wife had accidentally picked up a container of our growth formula along with her weight gain formulas and overdosed on them. Tim told me that when he drove down the path to her secluded farm house that he stopped the car midway down the driveway. He saw his fat giantess of a daughter laying next to the house easily eclipsing it by a story or two. After a brief visit with her and his son in law he rushed back the lab and contacted Gary about find shrinking formula. Within a month's time he had a prototype ready for human testing."

"Did it work?" She asked

"To a degree. Let's just say that the only house Tim's daughter eclipses now is Polly Pocket's. Which against the will of her father, is the way she wants to remain."

"Weird family." Terry muttered. 

"Weird Company. Everyone working there has their kink. Dr. Farlund was a micro fetishist. He was fascinated by everything tiny. His desk was littered with minatures. A few months after the shrinking compound was perfected, and even improved with a 40% possibility of instaneous regrowth to normal height, Gary dissappeared."

"He quit?" She asked quizzically. 

"No he physically dissappeared. The rumor around the facility was that Gary had a huge thing for one of the hispanic night cleaning ladies. One night after several days of celebrating his new found success and wealth, he decided he was going to have an intimate tour of the cleaning lady. He laid $100K in $100 dollar bills on his desk and put up a note for the cleaning lady. It was instructions for her to disrobe, sit in his chair very close to his desk, and keep her eyes closed for 1 hour regardless of what she might feel or hear. If she would do that, the $100k would be hers for the taking. If she tried to take it without following the instructions, he would be watching from a secure location and she would be taken away by security."

"So what happened? Did she get the money." Terry asked. 

"No one's sure what happened that night. Some say the woman followed the instructions to the letter and Gary hitched a ride home with her in her panties. Others say she tried to steal the money but was escorted out before she could. Though I don't believe either. At the time we had a very bright young intern who loved coming to work early to kiss ass. He told me personally, that the morning after Gary's last day, he came in to talk to Dr. Farlund about some new research into limited range size changing compounds. But when he arrived at Gary's desk he saw a few hundred dollars sitting on the desk and a bloody $100 bill crammed in the trash next to the desk."

"What a way to go." She gasped. Quickly she regained her composure. "You mentioned there were other projects, was the limited size thing one of them."

"Actually over the last 10 years we've expanded to many unique areas. We have entire facilities dedicated to changing the size of this body part or that. Our popular products are constantly being tinkered with to make them better, more potent, safer. And there are some labs dedicated to some of the most bizarre research. A group in Japan is developing a way to morph entire subjects into large gentalia. A group in Italy is looking at ways to meld two or more subjects together sometimes into single individuals, sometimes in amorphous blobs. A lone french researcher has dedicated all his time and effort into what he calls 'Le rêve floue'. Several of the test subjects from that lab have appeared on Myth Hunters episodes. And that's just the tip of the iceberg, if you can think of a fetish. There is someone in our company working on making it a reality."

 "So what do you work on?" Terry asked.

"Oh this and that. I'm given special assignments here and there. Nothing of note really."

"Hmm well all this information you've given me is fantastic. The article will be amazing." Terry said happily.

"The Article? You really think this will be published?" He said anxiously.

"Umm yes, why? Do you think it will not?" She said worriedly.

"Well they are a powerful and very rich company. And have many ways of making someone dissappear."

"How much danger am I in?" She asked sweat growing on her brow.

"Well I would say a lot but I thought about all this before coming to you." He said with a calmness in his voice. "I grabbed an experimental capsule from on of the labs. It's an invincibility drug, its effects last quite long in mice. In this dose, for your size, it should last several years. Long enough to keep you safe."

Mal reached into his jacket, pulled out a small white pill, and handed it to Terry.

"Great, I'll take this later. When I've got something to drink."

"NO TAKE IT NOW! I mean, take it now so in case you have an adverse reaction to it. I have an antidote and don't want you to have something terrible happen without it." He urged her.

"Can't you just give it to me now as well? I swear I'll destroy it if its unnecessary." She said

"No no, I can't let this get out. If someone tests the antidote for its properities they could easily reverse engineer our invincibility drug. I need to keep it on me and will only give it to you if you have an adverse reaction."

"Well that does sound like a reasonable objection."

Terry got off the armchair and walked into the kitchen. Mal heard her rustle about in the kitchen; cabinent open, faucet turn on and off, ice maker turn on. Then he watched her walk back into the living room. She presented the pill to him and then popped it with a swig of water.

"Happy now? I don't feel any different." Casually Terry remarked.

Mal smiled wide. His grin turning his otherwise neutral face into a haunting image.

"What? What are you smiling about?" Terry asked nervously.

"You know how I said everyone at the company has their kinks. Well I'm not omitted from that group."

Terry's eyes grew wide as she felt a tingle all over her body.

"I've always had a thing for eating. I might not look like it but I've eaten whole goats, sheep, even cows. Hell once I ate an Elephant on a dare."

"But ho..." The answer came before she could finish the question. A sharp jolt surged through her body and she doubled over. When it was finished she stood up straight, her previously well fitting clothing hanging loosely off her shoulders. She looked up at Mal. Before he'd been only a few inches taller than her, he was now at least a foot if not more so.

Mal chuckled. "I see you're beginning to see how I've done it. It's kind of cheating but who really wants eat an entire 1 ton elephant when you can have a 4 ounce one with a little preparation."

The sensation burst over Terry's body again. As she shrank her neckhole in her top betrayed her. The clothes slipped off her body leaving her standing naked next to Mal. She was no taller than his knee when the shrinking paused again.

"When Tim learned my dirty little secret he asked me to 'take care' of any PR problems we might have arise in the future. Why else would an insider for a company as amazing as mine just suddenly appear out of thin air a few days after a major accident with some of our product."

Terry felt weak emotionally and physically. What she thought was the scoop of the century turned out to be her own demise. The shrinking abruptly started again and soon a giant hand scooped up her up out of the pile of her clothing.

Mal brought her up to his face.

"You didn't think we were watching you, Terry? You've been a thorn in our side but we knew that you had nothing on us. Until last week. But now I'm going to take care of that. Any last words?"

Terry thought for a second and said "Just be quick about..." With that she started to run across his hand, but before she could jump it clasped her tightly into his fist. His car sized fingers crushing the life out of her. Before she could pass out, the pressure relented and the hand opened up.

"For that you're going to go the slow way." Mal said, his hot breath blowing over Terry as he brought his hand to his mouth. With one quick movement she fell into his mouth. Mal played with her for a few minutes, rolling her tiny thrashing body about his mouth with his tongue, poking and proding her with its tip, getting all the pleasure he could have from her tiny naked body in his mouth.

When he grew tired of tormenting her, he swallowed hard. Her body sliding down the grooved surface of his throat, the rhythymic push of his throat muscles moving her further down. As she passed near his heart, his fast loud heart beat nearly defeaned her. Finally she plopped down into his stomach, spending her last moments in agony as his stomach acids ate away at her.

Mal licked his lips after swallowing and called his boss.

"Tim? Yeah its Mal. That reporter is taken care of. No. The suicide note matches her writing well enough. No. No. It won't be a problem. See you tomorrow."

Mal walked out of the apartment, locking the handle as he exited.

He loved his job. The millions he got paid was just a bonus to the thrill of the kill. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

When will Malcolm Black return? Who knows? Those that do aren't saying. Keep an eye out for his further infamous adventures.