- Text Size +

The first thing I notice is how silent our school’s entrance becomes once I enter. Moments ago my fellow students had been talking and conversing with one another, but the moment I entered someone said “look it’s him!” and the room had fallen silent.

I could feel my face turning a deep red, my ears began to burn and my upset stomach threatened to lurch.

They all just stared at me, god I hate that, the stares are the worst. I knew a few of them, and they stared at me as if I was some stranger they’d never met. I think I might have vomited if it weren’t for what my mom did.

I woman I recognized as our school nurse worked her way through the mob of students that surrounded me. She was an attractive woman, she had long brown hair and bright green eyes, and she had a pleasing figure, the best feature being her titanic ass, at my size, it easily qualified as a large hill, well two large hills actually.

Today she’d chosen to wear a bright red skirt with a matching jacket and high heels that made a clopping noise whenever she walked.

She approached me and knelt in front of me, giving me a warm smile and a nice view of the underwear she’d picked that day, which were also a matching red.

I diverted my eyes from the tempting view and smiled back.

“You must be Jake!” she said, as if she needed to guess.

“Yeah, that’s me” I said nervously.

“Your mom said you might need help to get to your classes, so the school assigned me as your personal transporter!”

I silently thanked my mother and said, “Yeah that’s probably a good idea”.

She lowered her hand to ground level and said “all aboard!”

I braced myself and stepped on. I was never really comfortable with anyone but my mom carrying  me, I guess it’s just instinct, but I just feel safer with her for some reason, not even my aunt compares, (though she’s probably not the best example).

I took a deep breath and stepped onto her index finger. I walked to the center of her palm and stood, I felt my feet sink slightly into her warm flesh, whose heat radiated from her. Using my “conduit vision” I observed the inner workings of her body; I followed her nerve impulses and discerned that she was more than a little nervous about carrying me.

“Relax” I told her, “you’ll do fine, just try not to shake too much”.

She looked at me quizzically, probably wondering how I’d known what she’d been feeling. I smiled back and she returned a smile to me.

She rose steadily, being careful not to shake too much, and asked me where my first class was.

“Math” I told her, “room 119”.

She started down one of our school’s many hallways, taking past many a curious student.

When we reached my classroom, she opened the door and carried me inside.

Checking my schedule, I found that my teacher’s name was Ms. Mattingly.

Gazing up from my schedule, I see what kind of woman Ms. Mattingly is.

She’s gigantic; easily eight feet tall, her frame dwarfs the small desk sitting in front of her. My carrier, who was a colossus to my two inches, looks minuscule compared to this behemoth of a woman.

She stands with some effort when she sees us enter, and approaches us; I could feel the vibrations through my carrier’s flesh.

Her hips take up my entire view, stretching from horizon to horizon; her stomach presses outwards against the confines of her blue shirt and is then tucked back in beneath the front of her pants, giving her some sort of hump shape.

“Hello Mary” she says to my caretaker smiling, but all the while her eyes rest on me.

“Hi Jen, this is Jake” she replies, lifting me up to give her a better view.

She leans forward, hands on her knees and her nose comes within inches of my face.

I step back a bit, but she lifts her hand up and uses her index finger to scoot me closer.

My ears are deafened by every breath she inhales, her eyes search mine uncomfortably.

I glance up at my carrier Mary, who seems to be more than a bit uncomfortable.

“I’ll take him from here” my teacher says finally.

“Are you sure, his mom said-“

“I’m sure it’s fine, after all he’ll be in my classroom soon anyways won’t he?” she stated.

Her index finger and her thumb pinched my backpack and I was suddenly hoisted high into the air.

I nearly screamed from the sudden change in footing.

“Um Jen, I’m not sure if you’re-“

“You can go now Mary” My teacher replied, and turned with me dangling between her fingers back to her desk.

I instinctively kicked and flailed until she set me on her desk, were I collapsed on my ass from sheer terror that I had been holding in.

“You okay hun?” she asked me.

“I’m fine” I said, “could you just not do that again?”

“Sorry hun” she replied, “But you have to get around somehow”. With that she extended her index finger to me and said, “I’m Ms. Mattingly by the way”.

I “shook” it awkwardly and asked, “Which seat is mine?”

She smiled and said, “Well here silly, I’ve got a special seat for you”.

She ducked beneath her desk for a moment, making an occasional grunt of effort, and returned with a miniature desk.

She set it in front of her stomach,(which spilled forward out onto the table) and motioned for me to sit.

Great I thought, I’m already a teacher’s pet.