- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains explicit sexual themes throughout. But that's probably what you're here for so enjoy :D

Jack knelt on the cold and dusty floor outside the bathroom, the sound of the water flowing drowning out the sound of his breathing. Through the small gap at the bottom of the door frame, where the wood had become warped from years of moisture; he saw the girl who lived opposite. She was changing. Her clothes fell to the ground, following the contours of her back, only slowing momentarily as they caught on the gradient of her buttocks before falling to a crumpled pile of soft white cotton around her delicate feet. She was naked now and Jack took in every detail.

She was average height for her age, which Jack had never obtained from her, but he took to be around nineteen. The years had not yet begun to show on her golden brown skin, the only mark being a strange tattoo that ran alongside her spine; diminishing before it conquered the soft skin of her behind. Her hair was a raven black and it fell softly along her shoulders which stood in a strong posture atop the arch of her back, counterbalancing the weight of her breasts. Her face was turned away from him at this time but he'd memorised it from previous encounters: a round, warm and welcoming face that was only betrayed by the distance in her hazel eyes. She looked like an exotic dancer from a time when painted caravans roamed around Europe, and here she was in New York; another relic of a culture diluted in the Red, White and Blue.

Jack had been living with her for nearly three months in a tiny two bedroom flat in Chinatown, a place he found comforting because he felt truly singular and unique. Her reasons for staying, in his mind, were the same and though they hardly held conversation, he felt them both to be connected.

He had noticed a strangeness about the girl almost immediately. Aside from her introverted nature and tendency to remain absent from any room that wasn't her own; she never had guests or went out to visit friends, nor did she seem to hold down a job. She left only at night, for a few hours, before returning after midnight, smelling of incense and candles and going straight to bed.

She always seemed happier the next day.

Jack told himself that his infatuation was crazy, bordering on criminal; he felt sick with guilt every time he witnessed the view the gap allowed him. Something told him he should just ask her to go out for a drink with him, to be normal... but every scenario he entertained was crushed by his reasoning. A girl this beautiful is only alone because she chooses to be, and better men have probably tried.

One night, against all judgement to the contrary and after hearing the front door close; he decided to try the door to her room. Reaching out with trembling hands, shuddering at the knowledge of the unspoken trust he was about to break, he closed around the handle and turned it silently; the door glided open.

The room was lit by a table lamp, which cast a dim yellow hue on her worldly possessions. Jack cast his eyes around, seeing nothing out of the ordinary; half disappointed. There were books scattered around, mostly themed around history and travel, some were mixed in with her clothes; which lay in a messy but contained pile in the corner. Jack stepped in deeper, idly picking up a raggedy but loved teddy bear and flipping it to look at the label – it was in a language he couldn't read.

'What are you doing in here parum vir?' came a soft, yet insistent voice from behind.

The voice, immediately identified as the girls, sent a bolt of fear through Jack's spine. He slowly turned round to face her, hoping that he could muster a believable excuse before she called the police or worse. He met her gaze, her eyes mere inches from his and every twitch of her pupils demanded an explanation. Jack felt sick.

'I... uh, I heard a noise in here, thought you might have a rat...” he ventured.
'Is that so?' she replied candidly, 'And where does that come into it?'

Jack looked down at the teddy bear in his hand. 'I thought I recognised it, I think I had one as a kid.'

'I doubt it.' she stepped towards him, grabbing the bear from his hands, 'you should not have come into my room.'

As she said this, her free hand brushed against his arm, her touch left a tingling sensation as she stared into his eyes. They were no longer hazel, instead they flared into a pale blue as a wind rose through the room, rustling the papers and blowing her raven hair all about. She mouthed many words, but only audited one.

'I'm sorry.'

Jack woke up naked. His vision was blurry and he found that he could barely stand. When his vision cleared, he let out a silent scream, in front of him, was the teddy bear from the previous night, except now he only came up to it's waist. Everything was huge and all sounds carried a deep bass, not the least of which was a heavy breathing from the other side of the room. The girl lay asleep naked on her fold out mattress, the bed cloth covering her waist, leaving her upper body exposed. Her stomach rose and fell with her breathing, perfectly formed in its slight convexity.

Whether or not this was a nightmare Jack didn't know. He thought maybe if he could get out the room it would somehow end; as a reward for his determination he'd wake up, He walked cautiously to the opposite end of the table, looking for a place to descend and found that the pile of laundry had not been moved. Figuring it to be a dream anyway, he let himself drop off the end, landing amongst the pile of clothes relatively unharmed, if not a little dizzy. He realised how much distances were increased when you stood a mere three inches tall. He burrowed into the pile, hoping to avoid her gaze should his fall have awoken the sleeping giantess. Using his hands to move aside folds of fabric and occasionally untangling himself from a pair of her panties - fortunately clean - he found his way to the floor and began to ran.

As he ran, he couldn't help but glance at the creature which lay mere feet away from him, at the size he was, mere feet felt like several parking spaces, and a mere girl seemed like an organic building. Yet... in spite of his fear, he still found her beautiful, and he half longed to run to her and bury himself against her bosom; to rest his head against her belly button and stand in awe amidst her thighs.

Lost in his thoughts, he ran straight into her discarded shoes, causing him to fall on his back, letting out a loud cry. Her eyes opened, and her hand reached out and grabbed him, pulling him up in front of her face.

'What are you!?' Jack cried. 'Oh God, please don't kill me!'

A tongue slipped out of her tanned lips and whetted them. She spoke quietly, aware of the size of her plaything.

'I am of the old ways,' she smiled, 'the secret ways.'
'And are you going to kill me?'

With that question, she sat up, cross-legged, placing jack between her thighs. She now towered over him and his gaze followed her perfect body up from her soft vagina, past her abdomen, her pert breasts and her slender neck to meet with her face; framed by her raven hair which hung down like a weeping tree.

'It depends,' she said flippantly, 'you might prove some fun first.'

With those words marking his uncertain fate, she motioned Jack towards her intimate area with a firm but careful hand, spreading her lips with the other. An opening large enough for Jack to crawl into was laid before him, the strong scent of her juices sending a million signals of pleasure to his head, drowning out the survival instinct that blared in a forgotten corner of his mind. With her free hand, she carefully took hold of his upper body and shifted her hips to meet him. The tender darkness enveloped Jack, leaving only his head and shoulders exposed. A warmth unlike any other coursed through his body, causing his own libido to ignite yet he was unsure what he should do to please his gargantuan lover. As the thought entered his head, he found his orientation changing as she lay on her back, now he was staring at the ceiling over the mound of her clitoris. He began to lick and nuzzle it with his face, causing her breathing to increase; in turn causing the walls of her vagina to squeeze Jack tighter and tighter.

The girl let out a moan, and with a deft motion, brought her hand assist in her pleasure. With a single finger, she pushed Jack inside her, holding him there in the moist warmth, wriggling helplessly against her g-spot while she rubbed her sex furiously with her other hand, causing the fleshy tomb to enclose on Jack even further. She'd eventually let him resurface for air, but it would only be a fleeting relief from her domination. After several minutes of this divine torture she reached her orgasm, the force of which released Jack from his service. He lay there panting heavily, soaked in her juices and breathing in the smell of her. She picked him up and let him recover on her stomach, which rose and fell with lessening intensity as she caught her breath. He could hear her heart beating.

'That was fun.' she said exhaustedly. 'I'll have to try that again...'
Jack said nothing. His reality had suddenly taken a very unreal turn.
'What are you?' he ventured after a silence.

She reached out and grabbed a tissue, which she wiped her hands on and then Jack's body.

'I'm something... female.' she began. 'Not a person in the same way you are. I've always been on the earth, in one way or another. A sort of punishment from a long time ago.'
'I don't get it, you're a witch or something?' Jack said cautiously, he no longer liked the tone she spoke with. It was the familiar distant tone she had used on him before that night.
'No. There's not really a word for it. I've been many things, including a witch.'

Jack shut his eyes, he knew what she was and she was right; he couldn't put a name to it. She was ageless, an image of an ancient dominance over men. Whether it was with sex, magic or numbers, she was greater than he. In that moment, he felt smaller than an atom.

'I lived a lonely life.' he said after a while, 'I really liked you as a woman.'
'I know. And I know everything that you've done to get close to me. The gap in the door. The private thoughts of being close to me.'

Jack's stomach turned.

'Oh god... I'm sorry.'

She lifted him above her face, smiling deeply at him.

'It's ok.' she said bluntly, 'You're not the first, but if it makes you feel any better, it's going to make me happier than usual.'

Jack knew what she was talking about. He wasn't afraid, he loved her completely. He'd die for her.

She opened her mouth with a slow grace, extending her tongue with and placing the resolute figure onto it. She slowly pulled him back into her mouth, closing it around him. He lay patiently on her tongue, waiting to become part of her eternity. With a sensual speed, she tilted her head backwards carefully, savouring the taste of her prey. He slid backwards towards her throat, ready to make the descent. She began to massage her breast with her hand, and and massaged her groin with the other. She let the upper hand slip off her bosom as she swallowed, sending a bulge down her neck into her body. Tracing the course of the meal with her fingers, she gently caressed her stomach as Jack arrived.

She lay back once more, pleasuring herself with both hands now as Jack slowly became a part of her. She arched her back as the familiar wave of pleasure coursed through her body, causing her to tremble and cry out in joy. After she felt content, she slept.

She would wait once more. In every empty room across the world. Waiting to receive the next man willing to give himself to her.