[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Dan, a BBW admiring big man, finds the woman of his dreams. Though their relationship starts off great, he eventually becomes bored with their love life. His girlfriend, Cathryn, worried about his lack of interest in her, stumbles on the cure for his boredom. She gives him the little surprise and he has the biggest night of his life. Night turns into day and her gift is the type to keep on giving. Needless to say, Dan won't ever be bored in bed again. 

The story is complete! While it may be over, I'm not done writing. There'll be more stories in the future so be on the lookout. Thanks for everyone whose taken the time to read this. I hope you enjoy it.  

WARNING! NOT SAFE FOR WORK OR THOSE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. 


Rated: X
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Body Exploration, Couples , Entrapment, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Insertion, BBW Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 17787 Read: 78032
Published: February 01 2012 Updated: February 20 2012

1. There's a First Time for Everything. by bakingwithj [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (2649 words)

WARNING! NSFW MATERIAL CONTAINED WITHIN. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 THIS IS INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL FOR YOU. IF YOU GET CAUGHT READING THIS BY YOUR BOSS, SEX PARTNER, OR FRIENDS I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY IN WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU!

This is my first attempt. If you guys like it I'll add some more chapters to it. 

Also if you are not the type to enjoy the story building in erotic tales, I feel your pain. I've bolded the first word at the beginning and the last two words at the ending of the erotic bits. Feel free to skip ahead. 

DISCLAIMER: All trademarked product and show names belong to their respective creators and have only been used to set the scene of this peice. All original characters, concepts, and stories contained within are works from the author and belong to him. So if you hate it, you know the ***hole to blame.

 


2. Traffic Jammin by bakingwithj [Reviews - 0] (1027 words)

I got impatient and wrote a second chapter. Its mostly sexy bits so I'm not gonna mark it up. Hope you guys enjoy it. 

3. Not Just Another Day at the Office by bakingwithj [Reviews - 0] (2606 words)

So this story just keeps popping up in my head throughout the day. I'm getting to really enjoy Cathryn's personality. At first I was afraid things would get stale, if I kept writing about sex but I've managed to keep it fresh. This chapter has more sexy bits to it than the last two chapters so I hope you enjoy that. If you like the story so far or have some thoughts you'd like to add to it, feel free to comment. I can't say I'll listen but if its good it might end up in the next few chapters. I do have an ending in mind but we're no where near it yet. If I feel the story is getting stale I'll wrap it up with what I have in mind. 

For my fap master friends reading this. Just like the first chapter I have bolded the first word and the last two words of the really sexy bits. So feel free to jump around if you don't want to deal with story building. Though you might regret it in this chapter. 

4. Conserve Water, Bathe with the One You Love. by bakingwithj [Reviews - 0] (1862 words)

So I hinted that this chapter would be about the 3way but I got a cute idea before I started writing it. So its about them prepping for the evenings events. This chapter has the least amount of sex compared to the last three chapters. I figure it's a good lull before the storm. I promise the next chapter will most definitely be about the 3 way. So enjoy this little tidbit. 

As before I've bolded the first and last two words of the sexy bits. There isn't many in this chapter so if you don't feel like hunting for them, no worries, the next chapter will definitely make up for it. 

5. Dan's First Rodeo by bakingwithj [Reviews - 1] (3120 words)

For your reading/fapping pleasure is a very heavily sexed chapter to this story. I might have over done it with the amount of lust I put into this chapter. Hopefully it'll make up for the lack of it in the last chapter. 

For the faptastic friends, I have bolded the first and last two words of each fap worthy passage in this chapter. But really the whole thing is pretty damn faptastic. Skip ahead or don't. 

P.S. make sure to check out the end if you want to keep up with the story. 

6. Hotel Doom by bakingwithj [Reviews - 0] (3161 words)

Sorry it's been a while. Got busy. I hope you guys like this chapter. I added some suggestions I've gotten in the reviews. Enjoy.

 

Like Always, If you feel like skipping to the naughty bits I've bolded the first word and the last two words of the sexy sections. Have fappy fun!

 

As always if you've got a suggestion post it in the comments and I might add it to this or a future story. Thanks J!

7. A Demoness, A Goddess, and the Man in between. by bakingwithj [Reviews - 2] (3362 words)

So this is the final chapter of this story. If you've been reading it, THANKS! If you haven't, you aren't reading this now so FUUUUUUUCK YOU! The finale is way more story than sex. Sorry about that. I got carried away with trying to end it well instead of pushing a lot of sex into it. If you liked this story I'm gonna keep writing them so look for more stories by me. Also I see this as being a story in a "larger" universe so there will be stories with some affliations to this one. 

 

As always, for those lookin for spankin material I have bolded the first word and the last two words of the sexiest bits. There are some bits that you might get off to that I haven't bolded but thats because they really weren't all that pornographic. So enjoy!