- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this is the final chapter of this story. If you've been reading it, THANKS! If you haven't, you aren't reading this now so FUUUUUUUCK YOU! The finale is way more story than sex. Sorry about that. I got carried away with trying to end it well instead of pushing a lot of sex into it. If you liked this story I'm gonna keep writing them so look for more stories by me. Also I see this as being a story in a "larger" universe so there will be stories with some affliations to this one. 

 

As always, for those lookin for spankin material I have bolded the first word and the last two words of the sexiest bits. There are some bits that you might get off to that I haven't bolded but thats because they really weren't all that pornographic. So enjoy!

Beep. Beep. BEEP. BEEP. 

The alarm clock barked its monotonous call a few more times before Cathryn shut it off on her phone. She had spent the night in her car at the back of the Raddisson's parking lot. Waiting all night. 

The previously evening Cathryn casually strolled into the hotel around 11 pm and rang the bell at the desk. The portly night attendant had been in the backroom watching Evangelion when she arrived. He bolted out to greet Cathryn but upon seeing her volumous perfect figure, his mind became jumbled with seductive thoughts and he forgot to say hello. Cathryn noted his sudden confusion and smiled to herself. The tight jeans and low cut top had won her an inside man without her having to say word. 

"Evening, my drunk girlfriend called me to tell me to come over to her hotel room. All she could tell me was she was at some Rad something hotel and to hurry before her buzz wore off. Could you tell me if short chubby brown haired woman named Lauren is checked in here?" 

The attendant thought for a second and partially came to his senses. "I'm sorry ma'am but its Raddisson policy to not give out guest information. You'll have to contact her yourself to see what room is hers."

"Oh so she is checked in here. Good!" Cathryn smirked.

The attendants chubby face turned red as he realized his mistake. 

"I'd try to call her back but she hasn't answered all the other times." Cathryn interjected quickly. 

"I'm sorry ma'am but if you can't contact the guest yourself, I am unable to help."

"Oh don't be that way, cutie. I'm sure she won't say a thing because of what she wants us to do." She said seductively.

The tubby attendant gulped and felt his heart start racing. "Well I'm sure she'll call you back immediately."

"Oh I doubt it. She sounded pretty...mmm...unlady like last time we talked. Could you be a dear and tell me what her room number is." 

The attendant's poorly shaved cheeks blushed as he felt his mind clouding. "Well I could call her room and tell her your here."

"No, no, no that would never work. I always like catching her in the moment. Especially for our little feature films." Her voice sultry as Carribean sunset. 

"Well I...I don't want to get in trouble. I could lose my job if I tell you what room she's in." The attendant pleaded, exerting his entire will to tell her, and his profuse sweating giving away his desire. 

Cathryn leaned over the desk and let the attendant have a full view. Her large breasts hung just so that her cleavage was a dark ravine into a black abyss of lust. 

"What if I were to make it worth your while." She said eyeing the taut bulge in his pants. "This little film we're making tonight is gonna be a doozy. Now with a little information I could give you a quick screening."

The attendant's eyes, glazed over with lust, forgot to look at anything but Cathryn's chest. "It's 214. I've always liked full figured women. That's gonna be quite a threeway."

Cathryn was thrown for a moment. Threeway? Did he know about Dan? "Mmm she didn't tell me she brought a friend. What am I in for tonight?" 

"Oh well umm, he was a big guy about 6'4" and looked pretty rough. They seemed pretty giddy when they came back from dinner." 

That little tidbit gave Cathryn a start. She hadn't expected anyone but Lauren and Dan to be there. She quickly decided that she'd better wait for the morning when Lauren went to work. But how to get into her room when she was away.

"That sounds fun. I tell you what. If you give me a key so I can get some good voyeur footage on them. I'll let you have a copy tomorrow." 

The attendant had a yes on his lips but his better judgement shook his head "No." 

Cathryn reached over the desk and grabbed his sausage hands and brought them firmly to her tits, leaned her head in close to his, and sucked gently on his earlobe. She whispered "Pleasssssse." into his ear. 

All thoughts in the attendants head vanished. He was putty in her hands. All he wanted in life was to fuck her senseless.

Cathryn pulled back and looked him deep in the eyes. Glossy, full of lust, they held nothing but the dirtiest thoughts of her. Then the gears in his head not fully devoted to sex started to creak to life. He grabbed a blank keycard and programmed it as a spare for 214. He silently handed to Cathryn, as verbal communication came second to last next to calculus in his mental priorities. 

"Thanks Sexy." Cathryn grabbed the card, turned to the main hall, and walked away. Feeling his gaze still on her back she dropped the card on the floor and said "oops". With that she slowly bended over, ensuring that he'd be focused on himself instead of the security cameras, and picked up the card.

She then walked to the back exit and pulled her car around to a vacant spot with the perfect vantage of both parking lot exits. She saw Lauren's car sitting in the front so she watched it all night. 

It was now 6 AM and she knew Lauren would leave for work at around 7:30. So she watched the lot. Around 6:45 her stomach started to grumble, she needed something to eat. Deciding it would be a while at least before Lauren left the hotel she walked over to Diner across from the hotel. It had a good view of the back exit but she couldn't see Lauren's car. After ordering a meal of sausages, bacon, eggs with cheese, and bisquits and gravy she waited by the window. 

Halfway through eating she saw it. 

Lauren's car pulled out the back exit. With that Cathryn smiled knowing it would only be a few more minutes before she could have Dan back. She quickly finished her breakfast and watched to see if Lauren would come back. Her car never reappeared and soon after draining her coffee cup, Cathryn sauntered over to the back entrance of the hotel. 

She bounded up the flight of stairs and down the hall to 214. The keycard worked like a charm and she was in the room. 

Then she heard it. The shower was running. Cathryn's heart stopped. The door slammed behind her.

"Hey whose there?" Lauren's voice came from the bathroom. 

Cathryn breathed a quick sigh of relief and said "Housekeeping!" in the worst spanish accent she could muster. 

"Didn't you see the Do Not Disturb sign?"

"NO HABLA ENGLES!" Cathryn yelled mimicking the television commercials.

"Uhh, fine, whatever just hurry up." Lauren said irritatedly. 

Cathryn took that as her cue and she began searching the room up and down. She saw used condoms all over the floor next to the bed. The blankets and sheets strewn about the room. She shuffled her feet on the floor afraid she'd miss Dan and step on him. She moved the blankets and sheets, looking through them. She spied under, around, and upon the bed but she didn't see any sign of Dan. Then from the nightstand drawer she heard a groan. 

Dan looked like hell. He laid limply on the phonebook with half his body stuck inside a used condom. Dried cum all over his body had cemented him to the cover of the book and had made all movements but his ability to breath impossible. Cathryn's voice echoed like a far away dream in his head. He wanted nothing more than to believe she was standing above him but he'd given up hope and knew he was going to be with Lauren until the day she killed him. He felt the condom slip off his lower half and warm soft hand pull him free of the book. A moist finger rubbed his face gently. The touch, the softness, a smile creeped on to his face. With the cum rubbed off his eyes he was able to open them slowly. There before him was Cathryn's giant angelic face. She had saved him. 

"Don't try to move to much my strong little man. You need to rest. I'll take care of Lauren." She laid him gently on the clean side of a pillow on the bed. Rage built up in her. The way Lauren had treated Dan made her sick. She wanted nothing more than to kill her. 

A little white bottle popped into her field of view. It was the powder she'd given Dan. A single train of thought clicked into her head, she grabbed the bottle off of the dresser and opened the minibar fridge in the room. 

Lauren got out of the shower, hoping that intruding maid had left her room. If not, she was about to get an eyeful of Lauren. She grabbed a towel and dried off and then dropped it to the floor. She slowly opened the bathroom door, secretly hoping the maid would be right in front of her but she was not. Then she turned the corner into the room and Lauren froze in her tracks. Cathryn was sitting the bed with Dan on a pillow next to her.

"Who let you in here? I should call the police on you! You can't break into my hotel room." Lauren said frantically. 

"Calling the police won't do you any good. They're the ones who let me in here. Now take a seat and we'll have a quick chat before I call them in here." Cathryn said cooly. 

Lauren walked across the room and sat in a chair, still nude, next to the bed. "I didn't kidnap him. He begged me to take him. Just ask him. Last night he told me how much more he wanted me over you." 

"That changes everything." Cathryn said with a frown growing on her face. "I didn't realize how much he hated being with me." She grabbed a half full can of Dr. Pepper from the nightstand and offered it to Lauren. Lauren snatched it out of Cathryn's hand and started nervously sipping on it. Cathryn picked up a cup of soda from the stand and took a swig. 

"Yeah. He said that you were too motherly of him. He wanted someone rough like me. He said that I was much much better looking than you. I told him that he was wrong but he insisted." She slurped more soda down while Cathryn nodded in agreement.

"He said you'd come for him if we went to my house so we went to a hotel. He said that after you'd given up on finding him that we could go back to my place. He was afraid you'd come to kill him when you found him gone. I had to protect him."

Dan cried out, "THAT'S NOT TRUE!!!"

"Oh I know my brave, brave little man. I know you better than Lauren ever could. I know you love me with out equal. And I know liars get their comeuppance." She looked hard at Lauren and a sadistic smile flooded her face. 

Lauren held the last gulp of soda in her mouth as she listen to Cathryn. Her eyes focused on the nightstand where she saw the little white bottle. 

"Was there something wrong with the soda?" Cathryn said devishly. 

Lauren felt a strange energy flash across her body and the chair started growing bigger.

"Oh don't worry you won't be lost forever. I made sure you got just enough to..."

Lauren jumped out of the chair and ran to the bed as the world grew around her. She grabbed Dan's leg with her hand and twisted it. Dan screamed in pain and Lauren spit the remaining soda on his face and in his mouth. Cathryn was shocked by Lauren's final act of defiance. She feared what was going to happen to Dan and knew exactly want was going to happen to Lauren. 

Lauren cursed Cathryn's name over and over as she shrank. Cathryn soon towered over her, gazing at her feircely. Cathryn slipped off her shoe and sock. Lauren tried to bolt under the bed but Cathryn's foot slammed down on her. It held her in place and made her breathe shallowly. A few minutes later Cathryn let her foot up and picked up Lauren off the floor. She stuffed the little woman into her sock and tied a knot at the top to keep her from escaping. The sock thudded hard against the night stand and Cathryn turned her attention to Dan. 

She waited and waited. Dan began to stir and finally sat up. So far so good. Her heart felt light as a feather when Dan climbed onto her lap. She scooped him up into her hand and brought him to her face. 

"Thank you my big beautiful wonderful goddess." Dan said. 

"It was all I could do for my tiny love god." She said back.

"I thought you'd never find me." 

"So did I."

"What are we going to do now?"

"We're gonna wait till you grow back to normal and we'll have fun like this again later if you feel up to it."

"And what about Lauren?"

"Oh I'm going to..." Cathryn stopped mid sentence. Dan had been shrinking in her hand but she hadn't noticed. Now he was just a little taller than her thumb. Her eyes began to well up.

Dan noticed the tears in her eyes but couldn't figure out why she was about to cry. Then he realized her hand had been much smaller a few minutes ago. 

"No, no, I finally got back to you and now Lauren has fucked me over again." Dan said as he shrank ever so slowly. 

Crying Cathryn said "I don't want to lose you again. But if you get any smaller I won't be able to see or hear you."

Dan thought quickly. "But you can still feel me, I want to be inside of you."

Cathryn was taken aback "If you go in I don't know if you'll ever come out."

"It's okay I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Even if thats not very long."

She cried hard, the tears splashing down on Dan. He tried to comfort her but eventually his voice faded away as he shrank. He was about an inch tall when Cathryn finally obliged him. 

Cathryn slipped off her jeans and panties with one hand and brought Dan up to her pussy with the other. 

At his new size, Cathryn's cunt looked like an enormous flesh gate. He said his goodbyes even though he knew she couldn't hear him. He ran headlong into her pussy with all his might. His body firmly landing in the entrance to her vagina. Cathryn felt him part way inside of her and with one finger she pushed him into her. Dan slid up inside of her and came to the second fleshy gate. He was too big to push his way into her cervix so he massaged it so she would know he was there. Cathryn began to shudder, a weak smile came to her face at that thought that Dan's last moments would be spent pleasing her. She cried until the waves of pleasure muffled the sadness. 

Before Cathryn could cum Dan seized the moment and slid his now tenth of an inch size body into her cervix and into her womb. That would be his finally resting place and it quaked around him with the final orgasm he gave Cathryn

 

A few hours later Cathryn sullenly walked out of the main hallway into the lobby of hotel. She had lost Dan again but at least she knew he was safe. She held the sock with Lauren in it in the other hand. Her eyes were focused on the door when a voice shouted behind her. "Did you girls have a good night?"

She looked back and saw the night attendant still on duty. Her look startled the attendant. "What happened?" he said. "I lost the one I love." was all she could manage. The attendant looked at her and looked at the sock in her hand. Trying not to sound callous he said "Is that all you have left?" pointing to the sock. At first Cathryn thought he was pointing at her belly but then realized he was pointing at the sock. The thought of Lauren hurting Dan flashed across her mind and she was angry at the little woman once more. The pain of loss and the hunger for vengeance fornicated in her mind and birthed a beautifully evil little plan. 

Cathryn walked up to the desk and beckoned the attendent.

"This is better than that little video I promised you. It wasn't very good anyway. But this, this is a treasure any man would lust after." She said coldly. Cathryn untied the sock and pulled Lauren's 6 inch naked little body out of the sock.

"Is that...is that a real woman?" the fat attendant breathed heavily. 

"Yes and she's all yours. Do with her whatever you please." She said as she grabbed the small bottle from her purse. "If she ever starts growing on you, give her a small amount of this and she'll never be any bigger than what she is now."

The attendant snatched the woman, sock, and bottle from the counter. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

A sad smirk shown on Cathryn's face as she turned and walked out the entrance. "You are more than welcome." She uttered as she went out the door.

 

It was dark and so very hot when Lauren woke up. The smell nearly gagged her. There was a strange fleshy hairy thing sitting on her. The word "testicles" popped into her head and she remembered what had happened with Cathryn. She started kicking and biting the fleshy mounds on top of her. A rough fat hand pulled her out of the sweaty crotch. She looked around saw that she had been sat on by a 300 lb naked sweaty nerd looking at cartoon porno on his computer. His desk was filled with sexily clad female cartoon figurines. She screamed. A hearty laugh exploded in the air around her. 

"PERFECT! You're awake. I thought you were in a coma, you'd been out so long. NOW RIDE MY DICK!" He said. The hand plopped Lauren down on his throbbing chubby dick. Her feet were caught by a fat fold at the base of his dick and she couldn't go anywhere. Mortified she slowly started humping the cock. 

"NO NO NO. LIKE THIS" He boomed down at her. His hand grabbing her and his fat member pressing her deep into it. He started to masturbate furiously. The motion, the sight, the smell, the terror in Lauren combined to make her feel sick. 

"GAH IT'S GONNA TAKE A WHILE TO TRAIN YOU! WELL AT LEAST COMING ON YOU WILL BE BETTER THAN THE FIGURINES AGAIN"

His free hand grabbed her roughly, pulled her off his cock, and then smashed her face into the head of his dick. A torrent of thick foul smelling cum exploded into her face, eyes, and mouth. She gagged and threw up. Still covered in cum, the hand and Lauren moved to the desk and she was dropped into an empty aquarium surround by figurines. Lauren, who saw Dan as only a sex toy, was now nothing but a toy herself.

 

A little over 9 months later. 

Cathryn looked down at little Dan. His bright smile and curious eyes looking over her. He looked so much like his father. The pregnancy was so unexpected that when she took the first three pregnancy tests she was sure they were broken. But the morning sickness, the strange cravings, and the sonogram had proved otherwise. Now she sat with her beautiful baby boy, Dan, in her arms. The last gift Dan gave her was a life time of happiness. 

Chapter End Notes:

Possible Next Stories:

Nerd's Delight: The tale of how one man's fantasy became reality. 

or

The New Improved Jessica: Now 90% Smaller.