- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it's been a while. Got busy. I hope you guys like this chapter. I added some suggestions I've gotten in the reviews. Enjoy.

 

Like Always, If you feel like skipping to the naughty bits I've bolded the first word and the last two words of the sexy sections. Have fappy fun!

 

As always if you've got a suggestion post it in the comments and I might add it to this or a future story. Thanks J!

Dan woke up to darkness. His bare skin touching a cold metal surface. He was back in his "safe" prison.

It had been three days since Lauren kidnapped him from Cathryn's loving bosom. She had rented a hotel room from what he could tell and had kept Dan locked up in the room's safe while she went somewhere during the day. 

Dan cried, he missed Cathryn so much. Lauren was nothing like Cathryn. She saw Dan as just another sex toy and treated him worse than a slave. 

The first day Dan had been with Lauren was miserable. After riding all night in between her volumous, smelly butt cheeks Dan passed out. He had awoken to the inside of the safe and tried his hardest to find a way out. He felt along the walls trying to find some kind of opening but eventually he gave up. Then without warning he heard the touchpad dial start beeping outside and a flash of bright light as Lauren's hand reached into the safe and pulled him out. She carried him across the room to the bed. She sat in the middle of the bed and slipped Dan between her thighs and mashed him against her twat. The musky smell filled Dan's nose and made him queasy. A styrofoam box hovered over Dan's head as Lauren began eating some leftover BBQ. Eventually the smell of the food overcame Dan's queasiness and he realized he hadn't eaten all day. 

Dan cracked and began begging Lauren to take him back to Cathryn or at least something to eat. She laughed at him, "If your good I might take you back to Cat but for now if you want to eat you have to work for your food." Dan didn't understand what she meant until he felt the flowing warm liquid ooze out of her pussy on to him. "Please, No." Dan whimpered but Lauren chose to ignore it. A few minutes of Dan trying to squirm out of her legs caused Lauren to reach down and push on Dan's head. 

His head slipped into the hot wet darkness. His face pressed hard against her fleshy cunt. Dan gave in and rubbed her lips with his hands and began licking her clit. She writhed around him pulling and mashing him this way and that. His arm got sucked into her as she orgasmed. The hot pungent fluid gushed out all over Dan's face and chest. Then he was laying on his back starring up at her two giant tits and blocked on both sides by her enormous thighs. 

"You did ok but nothing like the other night. So I guess you can have whatever's left." Lauren said. She plucked him off the bed by his leg and dangled him upside down. Then he flopped down into the remnant bits of BBQ and coleslaw in the stryrofoam clam shell. Now coated with BBQ sauce and Lauren's cum, Dan sat up in the box. He saw that she left nothing for him but scraps. Quickly Lauren closed the lid of the clamshell on top of Dan. She trapped him in with the used napkin and fork, listening to him scrape for a bites to eat. 

After a while she heard Dan give up on trying to make a meal and she pushed the box to the edge of the bed. Then she stood up off to the side of the bed and hovered her ass above the closed box. She readied herself to squash the box but before she could her cellphone rang. 

"Hello? No I'm not at my apartment tonight. No sexy, It's being fumigated. Ok. You know I love it. I'm staying in a hotel. No. Yes. The one by the airport. Probably another week maybe two. Mmm. You could come tonight. That's a shame. What about tomorrow? No. I'm free the day after tomorrow. All night. I have a little surprise for you. Don't try to guess. Just come by that night and I promise it'll be the best night you've ever spent with me. Ok. Love you to sexy. "

'A little surprise' Dan thought to himself as he laid quietly in the warm styrofoam box. He hoped that she was talking to Cathryn but he knew deep down she wasn't. He felt himself start tearing up again but before he could cry a dark shadow fell over the box. Then he was smashed in the styrofoam and left overs. After what seemed like an eternity Dan blacked out. 

Sometime later he was woken up in the bathroom sink filled with ice cold tap water. "I've got another challenge for you, shrimp." Lauren boomed as she picked him up out of the sink. She squated over the toilet and pressed Dan against her twat. "You better hold tight to me while I take a piss. If you fall off, I'm flushing you like the waste that you are." Dan grabbed two hands full of hair and labia and held on for dear life. 

A moment later a hot stream of piss exploded all over his waist, hips, and stomach. It splashed and sprayed all over him. The stream felt like Niagra Falls raining down on him. As he got more and more coated with piss he felt his grip start to slip. Try as he might, his left hand finally slipped and he was sent spinning around. His right hand slipped further and further. He was sure he was going to fall into the bowl. Luckily she finished and her hand filled with paper clasped him roughly and began rubbing him hard against her cunt. Then she pulled it all out and look down at his piss soaked body laying in the bed of tp. 

"Ewwww. You are disgusting. I can't sleep with a man who can't even clean himself up." Lauren barked at him. The night ended with Dan, coated with dry piss, laying in his safe once more. He wanted to go home more than ever. He missed Cathryn's gentle smile and warm laugh. Then it occured to him. Lauren had kept her phone with her in the room. He fell asleep that night thinking of how to get ahold of that phone. 

The second day Dan was awoken by Lauren's tight grasp on his body. As he sailed upside down toward her, he saw that she was in a size too small yoga pants and an even smaller workout top. As she crammed him between her breasts, Lauren smirked. "A girl's gotta get her exercise." 

They spent two hours in the workout room. The first hour Dan bounced around in her tight cleavage while she stretched and rode the stationary bike. The second hour started with Lauren plucking Dan from her breasts and smooshing him between her ass cheeks. His body made a little bump in her yoga pants but he was quickly smoothed out by her 30 minutes on the ellipitcal machine. Each stride she made, wedge him further and further into her ass until his whole world was just the two lumps of flesh pressing on him from both sides. After another thirty minutes on the treadmill and Dan wanted to throw up. 

Lauren made her way back to her room, feeling Dan firmly squished into her ass. She need to cool down but having Dan with her made her horny. She got to her room and flopped down on the bed. She stripped out of her workout clothes and laid on her belly under the cold AC. 

Finally feeling that she stopped moving, Dan began to try to climb out of Lauren's ass. Her sweat coated everything and he couldn't get a good grip to pull himself free. He resigned himself to squirming out and finally his head pushed free from her ass. The cold air felt fantastic compared to her still boiling hot cheeks. He looked around and saw her phone laying next to them. If he could just get free while she napped, he could contact Cathryn. He pulled his arms free and tried pushing himself out but Lauren clenched tight on him. "You're not getting out that easily." She evily laughed. Her hand reached over her ass and pushed Dan's body down into the crack again. Dan felt his feet slip into her asshole and Lauren's body quiver around him. She pushed him deeper and deeper until he chest deep in her asshole. She let go and her ass cheeks quickly enveloped his head, plunging him into darkness. 

Lauren decided she needed a shower. She lumbered to the shower, the feeling of Dan's legs inside her making her wetter with every step. She turned on the cool shower and stepped inside. She grabbed one of the hand towels next to the shower and lathered it up with soap. Then she squatted, letting her ass cheeks spread. She held the towel beneath her ass and she began to push. Dan slowly slipped out of her asshole and fell into her waiting hand. She pressed him and the soapy towel to her now standing body and began washing herself in the shower. She slowed down the scrubbing when she reached her cunt and nipples, taking a few extra minutes to vigorously rub Dan into them. The sensation made her cum twice, once while Dan was pressed into her pussy. When she was finished lathering up, she rolled Dan into the towel and tossed it on to the sink.

Dan laid on the counter in the towel, trying to convince himself that he wasn't in hell. Lauren had seemed like a such a nice person when she first met him. But at his new size she wasn't anything more than a bully. As Lauren enjoyed her shower, Dan began to imagine being with Cathryn for the first time. He wanted to be with her again. He resolved himself to get the phone. He knew what he was going to have to do. 

When Lauren got out of the shower and started drying off, Dan got out of the towel and stood on the counter. "My big sexy mistress" he said. Lauren stopped and began eyeing him suspiciously. "the last two days have been amazing. You're so much better than Cathryn. She always treated me like a baby but you treat me like a sex toy which is how I've always wanted to be treated." He lied. "What do you want, Toy?" Lauren said. "I want to spend the night between those beautiful tits of yours. They're so much better than Cathryn's." He bluffed. "HA! All men want these beautiful tits. Anyway you're not in a position to ask for things, Toy. No, you're spending the night in the safe again." She said. Lauren picked up Dan and carried him to the safe. 

And that's where Dan woke up today. He couldn't stand being with Lauren any longer. He was going to get that phone. 

Lauren opened the safe and grabbed Dan. She tossed him across the room. He bounced on the bed spread and came to a halt at the end of the pillow. Lauren walked up to the bed peering down on Dan. He noticed that she was wearing the same skirt and top she had the night she'd come over for the three way. It didn't bode well for Dan and he knew. 

"I'm having a friend over tonight and I want you to be on your best behavior. My friend's a good guy but he won't put up with your shit like I will. So you better mind your p's and q's. If he says jump, you better get your ass out the window if you know what I mean. I'm gonna keep you in the nightstand drawer so I can pull you out when I want you without having to get you from your safe. Don't try anything stupid." 

With that she snatched Dan up and plopped him in the open drawer. As Dan sat in the drawer thinking about what kind of terrible humiliation he was going to put up with tonight, the top of the drawer began to buzz like a storm of bees. He realized that it was Lauren's cell sitting on the nightstand. 

"You're in the lobby now. I'll be there in a second. Yes baby. I won't break your rule. Where are we going to eat. Oh that's fantastic. I'm heading out now."

Dan heard the phone clank against the roof and he knew instantly that she had just fucked up. He waited a few minutes after he heard the door shut and then began to push open the drawer. He lucked out that they had been the easy glide drawers and it slipped open with the easiest push. He climbed up the front and got on the night stand. His salvation was sitting in front of him. He ran to the big smart phone and turned it on. She didn't have a lock screen so he jumped to her phonebook. He searched for Cathryn, typing her name by pressing his palm against each of the enormous onscreen keys. Her name popped up and he opened the contact. His heart jumped when he saw that there was a number for her. He did a double take at the number and felt something was wrong. 

Dan had once lost his phone for two weeks. Being too stubborn to go buy a new one, he decided he would just search the house until he found the phone. But in the meantime he memorized Cathryn's phone number so he could call her from payphones when he went out. 

He realized the number listed for her was wrong. Very wrong. But he couldn't remember Cathryn's number very well anymore.  He checked Lauren's texts and confirmed his suspicion. She had two contacts listed for the same phone number, one being Cathryn and the other being some guy. He figured Lauren had done it on purpose so that if he had called Cathryn without looking she would know when her boyfriend got a phone call from her. 

Frustrated he sat next to the phone. Then it dawned on him. He pulled up the facebook app and decided to check Lauren in at the hotel's address. He left a message "I'm Here! Come Get Me. @Cat..." As he typed her name, it popped up below the message. He saw her beautiful face in the profile pic and began to cry. He hoped she would get the message. He sent it and closed out the apps on the phone. Then he ran across the desk and climbed back into the drawer, closing it behind him. 

A few hours later he heard the door open and his heart fluttered. Then he heard lauren's voice drunkenly laughing and his hopes dashed against the ground. There was a loud male voice in the room as well. The tv turned on and he heard them discussing what they wanted to watch. Finally he heard soft moans from the TV and realized they turned on porno. He wanted to crawl to the back of the drawer but he knew that it would just make things worse. The moans from the TV slowly succumb to the moans from the bed next to him. They came to a crescendo and died off. 

Lauren, still shaking from the orgasm, decided it was the perfect time for her surprise. She reached over and opened the drawer. She blindly pulled Dan out and plopped him on her breasts. Dan looked around but didn't see anyone but Lauren and her stupid grin. He heard the toilet flust and a man stepped out of the bathroom. Dan wanted to scream and run away but he just froze in place.

"AAAAHHHH this must be the toy you were talking about. It looks fun. Let's take him for a test run, if he's any good I've got a special job for him." The guy said. 

The man crawled on the bed and straddled Lauren's tits. His balls plopped down on Dan's body and pinned him to Lauren's cleavage. He heard Lauren tell him to "work the balls or else" and then start blowing the enormous dick that sat on Dan. He grabbed ahold of one of the testicles as it began shaking violently from Lauren's actions. Dan just wanted to survive the night so he tried to massage the ball but nothing worked.

Still clinging on to the scrotum, Dan lifted off Lauren's chest and a rough male hand plucked him from the sack. "Wasn't great but I'm sure you'll work the shaft better." The man said. He dropped Dan onto the shaft of his dick and then Lauren slipped a large condom over the dick and Dan. Without warning the two plunged deep into Lauren. Dan felt the cock pulse and throb, growing harder every second. He tried to imagine himself being anywhere but in the condom but it was no use. The motions made him sick and the pressure from the cock, the thrusts, and Lauren made him feel like he was about to be crushed to death. It got faster and faster. Hotter and Hotter. Tighter and Tighter.

Then everything stopped and semen spewed forth into the condom covering Dan completely. Dan threw up and felt himself being slipped off the cock. Lauren stuck him in her mouth and sucked the semen off of him. Then they did it again. This time with Dan being plunged into her ass. It repeated over and over for what seemed like hours. Dan wished Cathryn would rescue him soon. If he had to go through much more of this, he was pretty sure he would kill himself to make it stop.

 

Cathryn had been crying for three days. When she woke up to find Dan and Lauren gone. She knew immediately what had happened. But when she confronted Lauren at work, Lauren said that she had left early to go home and that she saw Dan sleeping in Cathryn's cleavage. She suggested that maybe Dan ran away but Cathryn knew that couldn't be true. She wanted to call in a missing persons report on Dan but she knew at his size they'd never find him. So she took the week off, claiming she had gotten ill. She found that her powder was missing from the house and the same with some jewelry and various DVD's. She talked to her friends online seeing if anyone had heard from Dan but to no avail. Then tonight she got a weird message on facebook. Lauren had checked in at the Raddison near the airport a few hours ago. But there was a cryptic message about getting her and it had Cathryn's name listed in it. Then it came to her and she realized it was Dan. He had sent her a message. She threw on some clothes and head to pick him up.  

Chapter End Notes:

Possible Chapter 7 Title.

The One Who Knockers.

or

Pear Shaped Box.