- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

For your reading/fapping pleasure is a very heavily sexed chapter to this story. I might have over done it with the amount of lust I put into this chapter. Hopefully it'll make up for the lack of it in the last chapter. 

For the faptastic friends, I have bolded the first and last two words of each fap worthy passage in this chapter. But really the whole thing is pretty damn faptastic. Skip ahead or don't. 

P.S. make sure to check out the end if you want to keep up with the story. 

Lauren's car zipped around the corner and started flying down the road to Cathryn's place. She'd been late getting dinner for them, having gotten out of work nearly an hour after she had hoped to get off. The fire at the facility had caused more damage than they had first estimated. Her job was to find out any and all the ways the company might be legally liable for what the investigators had called an "toxic substance of unknown origin", that had begun running out of the charred remains as they were hosed down. But that was all behind her now.

Lauren had raced home to change into something sexy. Hoping to appeal to Cathryn as much as possible. The time it took to make the decision on what to wear ended up wasting more time than she had expected, so to make up for it she had order a pizza from her favorite pizza joint. Though not even that went right, and she had been stuck waiting at the place for 15 minutes for her order that should have finished 10 minutes before she got there. But as she pulled around into the driveway her anxiety vanished, the smell of food and the thought of a very sexy night making her feel more excited than she had been in years. 

Cathryn, with Dan tucked between her gorgeous tits, waltzed into the living room when she heard the car pull up outside. A quick knock and Cathryn answered the door, Lauren standing outside in a black miniskirt with a low cut cobalt blue blouse. Lauren rushed Cathryn and hugged her tight, in the process squishing Dan between their tits once more. Cathryn backed off and ushered Lauren into the Kitchen, taking the pizza and placing it on the table. 

"I'm so glad you invited me here tonight." Lauren said eagerly.

"Well I wanted to make sure Dan got the most bang for his little buck." She said as she opened the pizza box and placed Dan on the table. 

Dan walked over to the box and began to eye the land of pizza before him. A margharita pizza spread out before him, bigger than any pizza he'd seen. Though he knew it couldn't be more than a large, he hungered for even the smallest peice. Cathryn slipped out two large slices, giving one to herself and one to Lauren. With a pizza cutter, she gingerly cut off roughly an inch at the tip of her slice and offered it to Dan. 

"I've always wanted never ending pizza, but I never thought it would be all from one slice." Dan said as he grabbed the small piece and devoured it. 

Cathryn chuckled while pouring a glass of wine for the two women and plastic bottle cap full for Dan. 

"I hope you like sweet reds. I've always enjoyed them with pizza." She told Lauren. 

Lauren nodded and they all began to inhale the pizza and wine. 

A little while later, their bellies filled with pizza and their heads floating with wine, they had a short awkward pause in conversation.

"Well, as the guest, I believe I should have the honor of getting things in the mood." Lauren said lustfully. 

She picked up Dan and sat him on the last slice of pizza. Folding in half, Dan's pizza slice rose to meet Lauren's lips. Cathryn's eyes grew wide though she couldn't imagine Lauren being so bold as to eat Dan. Lauren in turn, bit off the little peice of pizza betweens Dan's legs and then started licking his cock. Her breath, heavy with the scent of pizza, wafted over Dan as her breathes grew longer and deeper. Food and Sex in their largest form caused Dan's cock to rise to attention. She began licking it harder and harder, each swipe pressing Dan against the slice a coating him with saliva, pizza toppings, and bits of pizza crust. Cathryn watched, growing more and more turned on as she saw the way Lauren teased Dan. He finally couldn't contain himself and a small spurt of cum landed on Lauren's upper lip. She smelled the cum, then roughly suck Dan's lower half into her mouth and handed the slice to Cathryn. She sucked hard on Dan's lower half, making it hard on him to keep himself in place. The pressure caused Dan to start slipping, he could feel himself being pulled into Lauren's mouth. 

When Lauren felt Dan's head slip between her lips she cocked her head forward and spat him into a napkin like a used peice of gum. Dan took a few moments to compose himself. He wasn't quite sure how to feel about Lauren's sudden actions but he kept it to himself. Cathryn on the other hand couldn't contain her displeasure with the way Lauren had treated Dan. 

"Hey I just want to make sure you understand that at Dan's size he's a lot more apt to being hurt than most guys. While I know he can endure a lot from our day of play, I'm not sure to what extent. So please be careful with him." She pleaded Lauren. 

"Oh my. I wasn't even thinking about that. I'll make sure to be easier on him." Lauren remarked as she lifted Dan up to plant a large kiss on him. She then slipped a hand on Cathryn's thigh, under her dress and squeezed. "But I'm sure you can handle a lot more." 

With that Cathryn, relaxed and a feeling of arousal washed over her. She made motions to send everyone to the bedroom while she picked up the kitchen. Lauren jumped on the chance and haphazardly tucked Dan into her cleavage and bounded off to the bedroom. 

After a quick undressing Lauren lay nude on the king size bed with Dan inbetween her breasts. She began squeezing her tits and rubbing Dan inbetween them. The feeling was fantastic for them both, Dan being pressed between those soft breasts and Lauren feeling his tiny body squished.

"I bet you like that?" She said. Dan eagerly nodded yes. "Well how's about I put alittle more pressure on." She mused as she began mashing her tits together. Dan could do little to stop her as he began feeling crushed between her tits, but was saved by the sound of Cathryn walking down the hall. 

As Cathryn opened the door into their bedroom, what she saw made her have that warm feeling in her nethers. Lauren had Dan sitting on her right tit, with a finger on one hand gently carassing Dan's crotch and the other hand was slowly rubbing her pussy. With a few quick motions Cathryn was standing at the end of the bed with nothing but a smile on. She got on the bed and crept her way up Lauren's left side softly so that she would not bounce Dan off Lauren. Lauren's hand, somewhat wet, slipped around Cathryn's back and pulled her close when Cathryn reached eye level with her. The two began kissing, lightly at first which grew with passion as the time passed. 

Dan watched this spectacle with keen interest. He felt himself go ridged and decided the he need to help. The diameter of Lauren's areola was nearly half Dan's size. He slipped himself off the top of her breast and began groping her nipple with both arms and rubbing himself along it. The girls soft moans and motions made the lust in Dan grow ever more fervently. Within moments he found himself humping Lauren's nipple, pumping himself harder and harder into her. Before he could finish though he noticed that a silence had befallen. The girls no longer liplocked, watched with great pleasure to see Dan thrust himself against Lauren's tit. Dan froze. Feeling as if he'd been caught with his hand in the cookie jar, he starred at Cathryn waiting for approval. 

Cathryn smiled wide. "Oh don't stop babe, you looked like you were having such a good time." She chuckled. "If your not gonna finish I guess I'm gonna start working on poor Lauren's lonely pussy." She began kissing lower and lower, down Lauren's cleavage, past Dan, over Lauren's stomach, and stopped just short of her goal. Looking up one last time, Cathryn scooped Dan up from Lauren's tit and placed him on the edge of her belly just above her crotch. 

"I'm gonna teach you the proper way to please a lady, my little man." Cathryn said as she spread Lauren's pussy wide. Dan laid himself on Lauren's belly, feeling his toes slide into her belly button, to get a better view of the action. Lauren looked one last time at the two down below her waist, smiled, and laid her head back awaiting the coming waves of pleasure. 

Cathryn kissed all around Lauren's wet pussy. Her thick brown bush filling Cathryn's face. She slowly circled Lauren's pussy until her lips slipped over Lauren's labia. She sucked lightly on her Lauren's lips and then gently began tongue the opening to her vagina. With her free hand, Cathryn began to rub Lauren's clit. The juices from Lauren's pussy filled Cathryn's mouth and she swallowed often. Lauren began to methodically buck her hips with pleasure. She wanted more and more from Cathryn. She reached down to pull Cathryn's face tight to her crotch. 

As the hand passed over Dan, he felt Lauren's wrist firmly hit his feet. Without a moment's notice, his body flipped end over end being moved by Lauren's forearm and he slid down in front of Cathryn's face. She felt Dan land on her tongue and looked to see him with his back pressed against Lauren's pussy. 

"Couldn't stand to see me have all the fun, could you?" She mumbled as Lauren relaxed her grip for a second. 

Cathryn began licking Dan's dick, feverishly pushing him up Lauren's twat and letting him slide back down. She pressed him to Lauren firmly with her nose and they all started to move rhythmically together with Lauren's thrusts setting the pace.

The orgasm washed over Lauren's entire body. What Cathryn had done to her was unlike anything she had ever felt. She wanted more but she looked to Cathryn to see what they would do next.

"Your turn." Cathryn said between Dan's legs as she lifted up from Lauren's crotch with the little man grasping her nose as hard as he could.

Lauren giggled at the site and waited for Cathryn to find a good spot on the bed. Looking over to the night stand, she saw a box of random sex toys sitting on the floor. Without any further thought she quickly grasped the small corded vibrating bean. Then plucked Dan off Cathryn's face and held him up to hers.

"I have a challenge for you." She posited Dan. "If you can hold onto this for 8 seconds, I'll give you a big surprise." She laid the bean out before Dan and watched him grapple it with all his might. She turned it on to its lowest setting. Watching Dan press himself against it. After a few moments she declared him bean riding champion much to Cathryn's delight.

"Now you've got to hold on as long as you can, Tiny Champion." She said. She looked over at the laughing Cathryn and motioned for her to spread her legs. Cathryn obliged and Dan was sent soaring through the air on his vibrating rocket.

Cathryn felt the bean and Dan enter her all at once. A wave of pleasure washed over her and she started rubbing her pussy. Lauren grinning made her way up to Cathryn's face and began kissing her passionately. The two sucked on each others tongues, while Dan had the ride of his life.

Dan felt Cathryn clench and release with every wave of pressure. Her movements around him and the vibration below him made Dan extremely disoriented. After a few minutes he wasn't sure which was up or out or anything else. Then the bean slipped out of his arms and vanished from beneath him. Cathryn squeezed him deep within her pussy, Dan felt like he was being massaged from every direction as she grew closer and closer to orgasm. A tongue jutted up underneath his legs and waggled fervently. Cathryn's whole body quaked and Dan could feel a rush of hot fluid pressing into him. Then he was sucked into a dark, moist, pizza scented hole.

Lauren felt Dan thrash around in her mouth. She knew if she wanted to she could swallow him in an instant though she wasn't sure she'd survive if he decided to try to choke her. While Dan slipped and squirmed about, Lauren flipped Cathryn over. She lubed up the strap on and began toying with Cathryn's big butt. Finally she couldn't take Dan's movements anymore and she spat him on to the top of Cathryn's butt.

Dan breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the dimly lit room again. He looked over Lauren towering above him, taking in the size and might of her breasts filling the air above him. He looked down at her big belly slowly swaying back and forth and then he looked down and saw their strapon sliding back and forth between Cathryn's butt cheeks. Lauren smirked as she saw Dan's eyes bug out at the sight of her ass fucking his girlfriend. Her thrusts grew more and more savage as she fell in to a hard rhythm. Dan tried to steady himself on Cathryn's jiggling ass but the motion became too great and he felt himself start slipping down the crack of her ass.

Dan fell belly first onto the giant thrusting rubber cock. The lube and fluids greased him up and he slid along the top of it. For a few moments he felt like he was getting the hang of riding the cock but then Lauren stepped up the pace. Dan felt his feet begin slipping into Cathryn's asshole as the cock glided underneath him. A couple thrusts later he was up to his knees inside Cathryn's ass. He tried to pull himself out but the lube kept him from getting a good grasp on anything and Cathryn's eagerly clenching butthole pulled at him. By the time he was up to his waist in Cathryn he was terrified as to where he might end up in the next few hours. At last, Cathryn came and Lauren grew too tired to keep going.

Lauren pulled out the strapon bringing Dan along with it. She savored the somewhat terrified look on his face as she picked up his slick body off the strap on. Cathryn rolled over onto her back and reached for Lauren's hips. It took Lauren by surprise and she dropped Dan firmly onto Cathryn's belly. Cathryn pulled Lauren down on top of her and smooshed Dan between the women's two big bellys. The girls began making out again. After what seemed like an eternity, with Dan almost running out of air between them, he felt them seperate.

Cathryn picked up Dan off her belly and brought him to eye level. "Sugar, us girls are almost done. I know you must be as exhausted as us but we have one more thing to ask you to do for us." Cathryn said sweetly to him. She explained Lauren's idea to him. It took Dan a second to realize what they were asking. It seemed dangerous but the look in Cathryn's eyes told Dan all he needed to know.

"Anything for my big, amazingly beautiful woman." Dan said with confidence.

Lauren's hand grabbed him from behind and swiftly moved him over the expanse of Cathryn's body. He saw that they had moved into position while waiting for him to answer. The girls' legs were intertwined with their pussies less than an inch from pressing together.

As Dan hovered above their newly formed passion pit, he heard Lauren. "You get heads since he's yours Cat." With that Dan's head plunged into the ever familiar wet hole. From outside he felt his legs, crotch, and waist enter into Lauren's cunt. He thought back to his fantasy, he had wanted to be inside both of them at once but he could never have imagined it to be this way.

Carefully the girls began to rub against each other. Dan felt himself slip back and forth between them. The movements grew stronger and stronger. Dan grabbed his cock and began to masturbate as the two started to move more aggressively against each other. The heat was nearly unbearable and their juices were like a torrent flowing against him in every direction. He swallowed mouthful after mouthful of Cathryn's hot fluids. As Dan stroked himself ever closer to orgasm, his body became rigid. The girls took this as a cue to finish up and they began to move forcefully against one another, clenching down on Dan repeatedly. The feeling was unlike anything Dan could wrap his mind around. It was a roller coaster, a log ride, a full body massage, and rough cunnilingus all in one.

When all three of them came Dan was sure he died.

After a quick scrub with a damp towel by Cathryn, the three laid down in bed, with Dan laying between Cathryn's breasts, and fell asleep. A few hours later, Dan was awoken by some sudden movement. He opened his eyes to find himself flying through the air in the firm grip of a hand. 

"You're too much fun to leave to Cathryn." Lauren said to Dan as she pushed him into her bra. 

Frightened, Dan bit her as hard as possible. He tried to call out for Cathryn but a hand smashed him against Lauren's breast. 

"Nope, You're coming with me. Whether you like it or not." Lauren said menacingly. 

Dan tried to fight against her hand so he could yell, Lauren quickly grew tired of it. 

She pulled him from her bra and glared at him. "If you don't want to ride in style and comfort in my front seats, then you'll ride with the junk in my trunk." Lauren snarled. 

With that, she forced Dan into the back of her underwear and squeezed him tightly with her butt cheeks.

Lauren quietly made her way out of the house with Dan firmly between her cheeks. She grabbed some very choice items from the bedroom, living room, and kitchen, as she headed out to her car. Once there, she thought about heading home but decided against it seeing as Cathryn knew where she lived. Then it came to her. She backed the car out and headed off into the night. Her tiny captive unable to give the slightest protest. 

Chapter End Notes:

Possible Chapter 6 title:

No Country for Little Men