- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So I hinted that this chapter would be about the 3way but I got a cute idea before I started writing it. So its about them prepping for the evenings events. This chapter has the least amount of sex compared to the last three chapters. I figure it's a good lull before the storm. I promise the next chapter will most definitely be about the 3 way. So enjoy this little tidbit. 

As before I've bolded the first and last two words of the sexy bits. There isn't many in this chapter so if you don't feel like hunting for them, no worries, the next chapter will definitely make up for it. 

Floating around the tub, Dan lazily watched the world around him spin and swirl. The facet head passed over him as a big hot drip plopped on his face. From behind him he heard Cathryn humming to herself while scrubbing her body.

They'd come home early that afternoon and Cathryn decided they both needed a hot bath. After spending most of the day tucked into Cathryn's ass, repeatedly being sat on and coated with her sweat, Dan whole heartedly agreed. She'd scrubbed him in a hand towel vigorously, cleaning him from head to toe. For Dan it felt like a strange but fantastic full body massage. 

Now he was swimming around their hot tub style bathtub while Cathryn cleaned off that sticky layer of sweat she'd acummulated through the day's constant arousal. Dan had always enjoyed swimming but could never afford a pool. Now his bath tub seemed larger than the local pool he'd ventured to during the summer. He rolled over in the water and swam over to the shore of Cathryn's tummy sticking above the waterline. Looking up, Dan saw Cathryn had her eyes closed as she was washing her hair. With each kick as he treaded water, he could feel her pubic hair tangle around his feet. He thought for a second about going "pearl diving" as she called it when they'd made love the bathtub before. Now it truly would be like diving for Dan as he'd have to swim down to reach her clit. As Dan fantasized about diving for Cathryn's treasure he failed to notice the cup sweeping up behind him. 

Cathryn went to rinse the soap out of her hair with a cup of water from the tub. She failed to notice the splashing noises coming from the cup as she raised it over her head. On emptying the cup she felt a slight thud on her head and heard a yelp. Then she felt the little object land on her shoulder, slide down her right breast and splash in the water. She wiped the soap from her eyes the best should could and looked down to she her little man laughing in the water with his arms thrown over her tit. 

Dan felt like a kid at a waterpark. Never had he realized that he was so small that he could use Cathryn for a slip'n'slide. The water around him started to slosh as he heard Cathryn start laughing. 

"Having fun, Sugar?" Cathryn chuckled at him. 

"You're the best water park, I've ever been to." Dan said gleefully. 

"Well there's no line, do you want to go again?" 

Dan shook his eagerly and Cathryn scooped him up in her hand and placed him on her shoulder. Dan sat for a second before scooting himself far enough to start sliding. He slid down her left breast and splashed again into the water. He begged to go again and again which she obliged over and over. Cathryn was as amused as he was watching him slip over her body. A clever idea popped into her head as she placed Dan on her shoulder again. She quickly and stealthily slipped her hands onto the sides of her breasts. 

As Dan began his descent for what seemed the hundreth time, he couldn't help but think of how amazing this all was. In less than 24 hours he'd had the best sex of his life, the best blowjob of his life, a somewhat uncomfortable but sexually satisfying afternoon, and now he felt like a kid with the only pass to the best water park in town and still astoundingly aroused by it all. He pushed himself forward and began to slide. When he reached Cathryn's cleavage his slide just jolted then stopped. Cathryn trapped him between her breasts, holding him there firmly but not painfully.

"I've just realized my little man, that you've never paid the entrance fee for my waterpark." Cathryn said with a sneaky tone to her voice. 

Dan thought about what she might want from him. He'd become more familiar than ever with her mouth, breasts, pussy, and ass than he'd ever been before. A visit to any of them would be perfectly fine by him. He felt himself get hard again, his cock pressing into her. 

Cathryn felt his arousal and smiled sweetly. "While the sentiment is nice, you little horndog, the price of admission is a bit more than anything you've been doing today."

Dan looked at her face, her deep green eyes looking at him lovingly, her thick red hair streaming down the sides of her face and onto her shoulders, her lips pouted, and her cute nose flairing ever so slightly. 

"You're the best girlfriend a man could ever want. I love you with all of my heart. I have no idea how I will repay you for all the things you've done for me, especially what's happened in the last day. Eventually though I'll figure it out and I'll make you the happiest woman alive." Dan said lovingly. 

Cathryn almost wanted to cry. Seeing him pour his heart out to her was all she could ever ask in repayment. If he ever proposed to her, she wouldn't even hesitate to say yes. She leaned her face over her tits, and pressed her lips against Dan's face. She could feel his whole head being immersed into her soft lips. With that, she let go of her breasts and watched Dan bounce off her tummy into the water. 

As Dan immerged out of the surface, he could see the glow on her face and knew she felt the same for him. He let himself relax and the rest of his body float back to the surface. His head rested on her belly as he looked up at her between her mammoth breasts. 

They both sat in the tub enjoying the loving silence between them. 

Cathryn broke the silence. "I wonder what Lauren will bring for dinner?" 

The thought hadn't even crossed Dan's mind but for a moment he could hear her stomach start rumbling. "I dunno but I hope it's something better than last night." Dan said jokingly.

Cathryn scooped up a cup of water and doused Dan with it. The sudden waterfall pushed him beneath the surface. Dan tried to keep himself below as long as he could and then let his body rise to the surface with a dead man's float. Cathryn laughed, and waited for him to start talking again. When he didn't, she scooped him up in her hands and brought his body to her face.

"Are you okay? I don't think I can perform CPR on you if you drowned." Her voice quavered worriedly. 

Dan's head popped up with a big stupid grin on his face. Cathryn realized what he'd done and dropped him. He bounced off her tit and splashed in the water again. He resurfaced quickly this time, still with that big grin on his face. 

"So do you have any idea of what you want to do tonight with Lauren?" Dan said excitedly.

"I haven't really thought about it, though I'm sure you have a good idea of what you'd like to do." She answered.

"I might, but I'd like to hear your thoughts first." He told.

"Well I'm sure whatever we do, you'll have the most fun out of the three of us." Cathryn said as she noticed the rubber duck on the side of the tub. She grabbed it and plopped it in the water next to Dan. Then picked him up with her thumb and forefinger and placed him on the back of the duck. Dan giggled about it and began trying to move the duck by kicking his feet in the water. 

"Well I was thinking we should have some toys at the ready. You never know where threeways will go once they get started." Dan said as he swirled around and around on the duck. 

"Well I don't think your duck will be of much use?" Cathryn smirked. 

"That's not what I meant, goofy girl. I was thinking the vibes and maybe a strap on. Is the hook for the swing still up?" Dan said, imagining all the things they might do. 

A few months previous Dan had the bright idea of purchasing one of those leather fuck swings that were so popular in the BBW crowd. Cathryn had been afraid she would break it, but he had convinced her that bigger had used it and lived to tell the tales. She asked him if he could say the same for those womens lovers. He had heard of a single accident once but it was mostly because they didn't install it right. He promised her nothing would happen and they put it up that weekend. He remembered the first time he laid their with his face under her crotch. Cathryn's legs spread wide while she furiously fingered herself. She had dripped cum on his face, which at the time seemed to him like she had released tons of it on him but now it seemed like a trivial amount. 

He imagined himself standing below her, now only 4 inches tall. Looking up at that fuck swing and knowing it was the only thing keeping him from being crushed underneath her. Big drops of cum falling around and on him. With that clear in his head, he could only think to himself about how much more amazing it would be two have two women above him raining their fluids all over his body. His dick harded and he wanted to feel the warm soft skin of Cathryn's pussy once more.

She watched Dans slip off the duck and dive between her legs, then feeling a him grapple her pussy a few seconds later. The sensation was becoming an old friend but she decided that she need to save up some energy for tonight's endeavor. Cathryn fished her hand down into her crotch and pulled Dan, holding a few strands of pubic hair in his hands, out of the water

"Nope, sugar, we've got to wait for Lauren. Anyway I think its about time we got out, don't you?" She coo'd at him. 

Dan felt blue balled but decided she was right. She stood up with Dan, in hand, and placed him on the bathroom counter. Grabbing a full towel for herself and a dry hand towel for Dan, they dried themselves. When they finished, Cathryn carried Dan into their bedroom, where the clock read 5:45 pm. They had some time still before Lauren would show up, so Cathryn carefully picked out the sexy low cut dress she had bought for Dan's birthday, as he watched from the computer desk. Once she was dressed, she picked up Dan and tucked him in her cleavage as she sat in the computer chair.

They spent the time waiting for Lauren reading through various shrinking fetish websites for some tips and tricks about having three ways. They became more and more excited for the night's events with each new website giving them more and more ideas for what kind of adventures they could have together. 

Chapter End Notes:

Possible Chapter 5 Title.

A Thousand Ways to Muff Dive

or

Two Girls, One Chump.