- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this story just keeps popping up in my head throughout the day. I'm getting to really enjoy Cathryn's personality. At first I was afraid things would get stale, if I kept writing about sex but I've managed to keep it fresh. This chapter has more sexy bits to it than the last two chapters so I hope you enjoy that. If you like the story so far or have some thoughts you'd like to add to it, feel free to comment. I can't say I'll listen but if its good it might end up in the next few chapters. I do have an ending in mind but we're no where near it yet. If I feel the story is getting stale I'll wrap it up with what I have in mind. 

For my fap master friends reading this. Just like the first chapter I have bolded the first word and the last two words of the really sexy bits. So feel free to jump around if you don't want to deal with story building. Though you might regret it in this chapter. 

Wave after wave of sensation washed over him. Half his body being massaged, rubbed, and carassed. The pressure increased then decreased, over and over. His body was flipped and flipped. He could feel her teeth gently holding him in place at his waist. Her ruby red lipstick lips wrapped over his chest, leaving only his arm and head exposed. The feeling was almost more than he could handle. He let his body go limp in her mouth, his head falling back as he relaxed to the sensation of her sucking on his lower half. She had always been great at oral but this was unlike anything she'd ever done to him and he loved every second of it. 

Cathryn had been carefully sucking on Dan's lower half after releasing him from her warm moist cunt when she got settled in her office. She had locked the door and put a note up saying she was in a video conference and could not be disturbed for the rest of the morning. It gave her plenty of time to savor the flavor of her juices coating her boyfriend. She listened for his moans with each gentle suck on his body. His cock had remained hard while in her mouth, she could tell because everytime she pushed him against the roof of her mouth she could feel it pressing into her palate. As the taste of her cum slowly faded away she decided it was time to taste Dan's. Pushing her tongue between his legs, she softly ran her tongue up and down his crotch and dick. As she felt his body stiffen with excitement, she flipped him over so he was facing down toward her gorgeous tits. Her hands reached down into her low cut dress and pulled out her breasts to bare before Dan. 

As Dan watched those mountainous boobs slip free of Cathryn's dress, he wrapped his legs around her tongue. She responded by lightly pressing him against the roof of her mouth. Dan grabbed onto her lower lip and began to thrust his hips against her tongue. His cock pushed deep into the thick texture of her tongue. To help him along she began to move her tongue back and forth trying to match his thrusts like she'd done with her hips on those oh so many passion filled nights. Dan's heart raced, each thrust stronger than the last, until finally he couldn't hold it anymore and he pressed his dick firmly into her tongue and came as hard as the first time he'd been with her. 

Cathryn tasted his cum slowly spreading over her tongue and felt Dan fall into deep relaxation. She cupped her breasts and pushed them forward. Then opened her mouth and spat Dan's body out onto her tits. The fall was short and Dan fell perfectly into the divit of her cleavage. She smilled down at him as he contorted his body into a comfortable position on her. 

Then a sharp knock came at her door.

"Cat there's something we need to discuss immediately. It's an emergency."

It was her boss, Janet, and if she said it was an emergency it probably wasn't something simple. Cathryn snatched up Dan, put him in the cup of her bra, then wrapped the bra around her breasts. She slipped her dress back over her tits, and called out "I'll be there in a second, let me hop out of the meeting." She then recomposed herself and popped a couple altoids in her mouth.

The warm sex glow started to slowly fade from Dan's head. He thought to himself that when he was back to normal size he would go out and buy this woman an engagement ring. He opened his eyes and found himself, in dim lighting, firmly pressed into his favorite bed. As he heard the door open, he noticed that Cathryn's heart began to race. A female voice began talking outside but it was too muffled by the cloth surrounding him to make any sense to him. He moved his arms around, feeling Cathryn's smooth soft skin in all direction until he touched something a bit rough. 

Cathryn shivered for a second when she felt Dan grab her nipple. She hoped he was still too tired to play with it as she was talking to Janet. 

"So then the warehouse caught fire, we lost all the inventory for the California region." Janet said worriedly. 

"Well were fireworks licensed to be stored in that facility?" Cathryn told Janet.

"Yes but the investigators think the fire was accidentally started by some kids trying to break in and steal them."

"That's terri..." Cathryn shivered again as Dan began rubbing her nipple slowly. "terrible. How soon can we replace the lost goods."

Janet didn't notice the stutter and said, "Well we can ship more in from Oregon and Nevada in two days but their stock can't replace all of what we lost."

"Well will it at leas..." She paused again as she felt Dan pull himself over her nipple. She had to end this soon because there was no way to explain Dan's presence in her shirt without getting fired. "Hopefully it will at least cover the orders to be shipped until next week. I'll call in a rush order for replacements to get there early next week." Cathryn turned to go to the phone but Janet caught her by the shoulder.

"It's not gonna be enough to cover the orders. Call marketing and have them send a notice to the owners of orders that can't be filled this week. Have them offer a free shipment of the new product to keep them with us." Janet said firmly. 

"Will dddd..ddd..." Dan sucked hard on her nipple and the sensation washed over her chest and made her blush. 'Damn it, dan, you horny little bugger. I'll have to make this up to you later' Cathryn thought to herself. "Right on it boss." She said to Janet. 

Janet looked at her puzzled. "Are you feeling alright, Cat?" She asked. 

"Oh yeah, I was just up late last night with the surprise Dan gave me. I didn't get a chance to get my morning coffee so I'm still trying to get my head in gear." Cathryn said. 

Janet smirked. "Well get some coffee into you and I'll expect a report by this afternoon on how the replacements are coming along." She walked out and closed the door behind her. 

Dan heard the door close, up until now he'd just been teasing her, but he ramped up his game and started massaging her nipple and breast with his whole body. Cathryn chuckled as she felt his newly found vigor. She sat at her desk and pulled him out of her bra. 

"Dan, you little trouble maker" She coo'd at him, "you're gonna get me fired."

"It's only because I want to spend more time at home with you." Dan said sweetly. 

"Ha! You were the one who was excited to come to work with me today. I could have called in sick if you wanted to spend the day playing with my wonderland of a body." She said. 

"I didn't want you to use up your vacation time." Dan said innocently.

She saw through his guise and said "Don't give me that innocent face. You just wanted to see what you could do to me at work. Well I'm not getting fired because you're thinking with your dick. I'm gonna have to put you somewhere safe."

She thought about where she could put him without forgetting about him. Clearly she couldn't use her bra because of his mischeif. She looked around the office. The desk wouldn't work because her office mates liked to come in and borrow stuff without asking. The potted plant might but knowing Dan, he'd wait till someone else was in her office and start rustling the plant to make them think a mouse or something was in the room. The computer tower was too dangerous for both him and her. The thought of her purse crossed her mind but her phone was sitting in it. She didn't want to explain the mysterious texts her friends got. Then it dawned on her.

"I know exactly where to put you." she snatched up Dan before he could say anything. With her free hand she hiked up her dressed and pulled open the back of her panties.

Suddenly the door burst open and her friend Lauren walked in.

"Did you hear about the inventory? I wished I was there to see the explosions it would have been grea...What are you doing?"

Caught in the act! Cathryn tried to think quickly. Nothing. There was no way to explain to Lauren that she had shrunk her boyfriend last night, brought him to work with her today in her bra and he had been so turned on that he almost gotten her in trouble with Janet. So she went with the bold truth. 

Lauren listened to the whole story. As unbelievable as it sounded, she had to believe it. She had Dan's tiny naked body sitting in her hands. He was still as handsome in his small form as she remembed him from the company party. Lauren had the hots for both Cathryn and Dan but she never brought it up. She wanted to keep things simple between them but this new revelation changed everything. 

"So how was it?" Lauren asked. 

"What?" Cathryn said sheepily.

"You know. The sex. How was it? It must have been amazing having complete control over his little body yet never knowing what he was going to do to you?" Lauren said with a tone of lust in her voice.

"You promise not to tell anyone?" Cathryn said.

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes." Lauren said eagerly.

"It was amazing. At first I wasn't sure he'd be able to do anything for me, but Dan's got quite an imagination." Cathryn said with huge grin on her face. 

Dan listened to them talk about his performances last night and today. Being held by Lauren was a turn on but he tried to hide it by sitting crosslegged in her palm. As they chittered on about him, he wondered what Cathryn would do if he suddenly stood up and ran into Lauren's cleavage. It was only a few inches away and they were so engrossed in the risque details of Cathryn's sex life that he was sure he could do it before they noticed. 

After the party where he'd first met Lauren, he'd asked Cathryn if she would consider a three way with her. He found Lauren to be almost as sexy as Cathryn. She was 5'4" with dark brown hair. She wasn't as big as Cathryn but she was still a beautiful chubby chick. Her tits were easily a cup size, if not more, larger than Cathryn's. She had almost no ass though but to make up for it her tubby little tummy stuck out a ways bit further than Cathryn's. He'd imagined himself with them in bed many times. His favorite fantasy was having his face buried in Cathryn's twat, eating her out, while he felt Lauren thrusting herself on his cock. They would be making out above him, Cathryn massaging Lauren's massive tits and Lauren groping Cathryn's ass.

Requesting a threeway seemed like a great way to spice up their sex at the time. The two girls had been close friends, and by the way that Lauren looked at Cathryn, he knew she lusted after Cathryn as much as he did. Cathryn told him no and that she felt that Lauren wasn't into that sort of thing. Dan tried to explain what he saw at the party but Cathryn chalked it up to him wanting a threeway. 

Dan's ears pricked up when he heard that magic word again.

"...three way?" Lauren asked Cathryn. "Actually it would be more like a 2.1 way but I think that 0.1 would have the most fun."

"Are you sure? Dan and I talked it over once and we thought you probably wouldn't enjoy a threeway with us." Cathyrn said. 

To confirm her desire Lauren rushed forward and open mouth kissed Cathryn. Dan was smooshed between them with Cathryn's tits laying on top of him, pressing him down into Lauren's while he barely stayed in Lauren's hand. 

Cathryn backed off and saw Dan laying on Lauren's breasts. She quickly made up her mind and said "Ok, I think it'll be a great idea. How bout you come by with dinner tonight to our house. Dan and I will provide the entertainment."

Lauren's heart fluttered and she could feel herself becoming moist at the excitement of the plans. She felt Dan stand up in her hand and she looked down at him. "How does that sound big guy? Are you enough man for two big women like us?" She saw Dan turn flush and then noticed his erection. She smiled wide and brushed his cock with her forefinger. "I'm taking that as a yes. I'll be there at 7 tonight." She handed Dan back to Cathryn and rushed out of the office. Her next stop was going to be the bathroom, because there was no way she could think about work again until she climaxed at least once.

Cathryn gripped Dan's little body with one hand and quickly closed and locked the door with the other.

"Well that was a nice surprise?" Dan shouted as they crossed the room.

"Definitely, and very unexpected. I wonder what Lauren will do tonight." Cathryn said as she reached her desk.

"I dunno but I'm sure it will be better than last night." Dan said thoughtlessly.

"Oh is that so? Well my little man, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy last night." She playfully scolded.

"That's not what I meant. I mean...just two...we'll do more..." Dan said flabberghasted at his stupidity.

Cathryn began to giggle. "Well just for insulting my perfect evening last night I think I'm gonna go ahead and punish you." She playfully mused. "I had almost forgotten about your mischeif earlier but now you're gonna get it. And there's no way for us to be interrupted again."

Before Dan could say anything he was cruising in her hand through the air to the back of her dress. She lifted it and opened that pocket in the back of her panties. Dan dropped and bounced on the curve of her lower back. He slid down the crack of her ass and she released the waistband of her panties. They snapped shut above Dan, and he felt her two enormous cheeks begin to move beside him.

Cathryn pulled apart her ass cheeks and felt Dan slip into her asscrack. She felt him squirm and fidget while getting himself into a desired position. Then he began to try to inch his way further down into her panties. "Uh uhh, Sugar, I'm not letting you get anywhere near my pussy till we get home this evening." she said as she release her butt cheeks and they snapped shut around Dan.

For the rest of the morning she could feel Dan wedged into her ass. He would turn himself around and hump her asshole a few times, bringing himself to climax each time. After a while he just settled into her ass and didn't make any more fuss for her. She was aroused all day with the knowledge of his presence in her ass. Every phone call, meeting, and email she wrote sitting on him made her more and more excited for their big date with Lauren.  

Chapter End Notes:

Possible Chapter 4 title. 

Dan and the 2.1 Surround Pound. 

(Sexy I know.)