- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I got impatient and wrote a second chapter. Its mostly sexy bits so I'm not gonna mark it up. Hope you guys enjoy it. 

Dan awoke slowly on his warm soft bed under a big thick blanket. Before he opened his eyes he pondered the wonderous dream he had the previous night. Seeing Cathryn tower above him, seeming to be as big as his office building. 

A gust of warm moist air blew over him and he smelled the familiar smell of Cathryn's morning breath. Opening his eyes, he looked around to see how close her face was to his. His surroundings seemed unfamiliar to his slowly awakening mind. The bed sloped off to the side and was covered with grey jersey knit material that was contoured to it. 

Then it hit him. He was gently tucked into Cathryn's bra and had been sleeping in her cleavage all night. His eyes moved up slowly until he saw Cathryn's enormous face laying on a pillow above him. She was breathing gently with that ever familiar sleepy smile she wore. Her eyes flittered opened.

She stretched her arms above her head and then firmly clasped her breasts, pressing Dan firmly into her left tit. Dan's presence in her bra had almost been forgotten but when she felt his small body pressed into her breast she remembered quickly. Her smile widened.

"Morning my little man," she spoke softly. "How did you sleep?"

"So good I'm almost certain I'm still asleep." He said.

"I can assure you, you're very much awake. But if you need proof I'm always happy to provide." she said seductively.

"How could you prove..." His words suddenly interrupted by the blaring alarm clock.

"Oh shit!" She blurted out. "I'm gonna be late for work if I don't get out of here."

"Well then let's go." He said giddily.

 

She sat up on the side of the bed. Re adjusted her bra, and Dan in the processes, and got on her feet. Waltzing over to the dresser, she pulled out the blue polka dotted panties she left there for emergencies and threw on her office dress from the previous day. Dan watched from his cozy seat in the cup of her left breast. All her movements reminded Dan of how small he was compared to her. 

After putting on her make up and doing her other bits of her morning routine she rushed to the door. 

"Aren't you going to get some coffee before you leave the house, sexy?" Dan asked. 

"No time, Sugar." she replied.

"Well is there anything I can do to help you get ready on your way to work?" He said.

She chuckled and thought about it for a second. Reaching into her bra she pulled him out, still naked as ever, and gave him that look. 

When Dan saw the twinkle in her eyes, he knew that it was going to be an interesting car ride. As he swiftly plummeted in her hand, he saw her hike up her dress to expose that cute pair of panties. The hand he was in opened and pressed him into her soft warm flesh for a few seconds before letting him slip down the front of that soft cotton. A hand outside moved him to a spot she liked, his legs sitting beneath her crotch, his waist and torso pressed into her wettening pussy, and his head sitting just above it all with only enough room to turn side to side. 

She recomposed herself and began walking to the car. Her careful placement put Dan right where she wanted him. She hoped he'd get the idea once she was sitting in the drivers seat. Dan on the other hide was riding out her walk to the car the best he could. As each thick thigh pushed him to the right then the left with each step. The movement started sliding him further down so his head came eye level with her clit. He grabbed her labia to keep from slipping further down. His position changed as she slipped into the drivers seat and started the car. 

Once they pulled out of the driveway, Cathryn patted her crotch gently to feel Dan still laying there. 

"Are you gonna get to helping? I know you like road head but I think its about time you payed me back."

Dan barely heard her but from what he understood, he knew it was time to get to work. He began rubbing his body along her slick pussy, feeling it heating up again. He loosened his grip on her labia and started rubbing them. His head was slightly lower than her clit so he had to stretch to push his mouth over it. Sucking her clit, he felt her slowly start grinding her hips back and forth. He worked himself more and more against her cunt. He lifted a foot up into her vagina to get a step to lift himself higher so he could rub his dick against her enormous pussy. After the first couple of humps though, his foot slid and he found himself with one leg buried completely inside her. 

Cathryn had been having a hard time focusing on driving. "Damn he's good at this, and only after a nights practice too. I might have buy a couple more bottles of this powder." she thought to herself. When she felt his leg slide inside of her, she decided he was being a bit to ambitious. She reached down and maneuvered him to slide deep within her. Once she felt he was up to his arms in her pussy she told him, "My little man you've definitely woken me up this morning better than any cup of coffee ever has. Its been so good that you have to stop, I'm gonna keep you inside me for the rest of the trip to work and I'll let you out when I'm at my desk." With that she clenched down on him and kept him from moving about. It felt amazing but more manageable than before.

Dan decided that if he was going to be stuck in this position for another 40 minutes he would take a nap. He dozed off looking forward to keeping her from getting any work done today.  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Will there be a third chapter? Will Dan ever get to play with that big bubble butt? Stay tuned.