- Text Size +

It took a while for the little mice outside to come up with something for us to wear.  Judith looked around the room for anything that would resemble a needle and thread.  There wasn’t anything, no big surprise there.  Judith cursed the fact that they confiscated her purse.  She eventually found some binder clips and various office supply stuffed away in a back room.  She managed to make a sarong for Ben with the help of her husband holding her so that she could fasten the clips.  It was a good thing the beds where bigger than California kings and the sheets and blankets allowed ample fabric but not enough if you ask me, beggars can’t be choosy I guess.  At least Ben and I have the types of bodies most wouldn’t be afraid to flaunt around nude.  Tight and slick would best describe us.  Ben had the body of a Greek god.  Judith was sure a lucky girl.

A robot let itself into the room.  Ben protectively held Judith in his hand.  There was no way some puny robot was going to get the best of a sixty foot plus giant.  The robot appeared to have yards and yards of fabric in a dull green color like it was sewn from discarded parachutes.  If only I knew how right I was.

“We have brought you clothes,” a voice from the overheard speakers announced and then static came through.  The speaker was now just directed through our dorm only.  “Mr. Harrison, your wife is safe for now but we are watching you and Mrs. Peterson closely.  I wouldn’t try anything funny.  We have someone of value to you.”  The voice paused for a moment and then I heard it; Ben and Judith heard it, “Daddy!”  The unusually loud voice of a boy.  Ben and Judith both frowned.  “He’s not the only one.  There are over a hundred children waiting to be trained and experimented on.  We may not know how they made you but we will find out.”  The speaker shut off.

“They’re fucking mad,” I declared.  “It’s one thing to fuck with me but kids!”

“We need to find a way out,” Ben whispered.

“They probably have an arsenal watching this place,” I whispered back.

“They do,” Judith whispered from her place on Ben’s hand.  “We’re somewhere in the desert.  I spotted several tanks and jets out there.  They wouldn’t tell us where we’re at.  The jet had no windows.  Some of it is the government but I do believe someone else has their hand in it too.  I’ve been doing my homework ever since those assholes took Ben and Ryan away from me.  There was a bunch of UFO sightings the night you went missing.  I think aliens have a hand in this.  I don’t believe they are hostile.  I think they are trying to tell us something.  There is a reason you and Ben were chosen.”

“Ben, did you have a vision before our last growth spurt?” I asked even though I knew his answer.

“Giant humanoids poking me with needles,” he whispered back.  “They didn’t seem evil though.  They looked sorry for what they were doing.  They were huge.  As big as…”

“As big as we now are,” I finished his sentence.  “I had the same vision.  There is a reason they did this to us and I think those little bastards know something.  We have to get out of this hell hole.  We not only have your son to find, we have to figure out a way to make contact.”

“I overheard something,” Judith said as she looked down at Ben’s palm.  “I should’ve mentioned it earlier.”

“What is it sweetheart?” Ben asked his wife.

“The reason the dorms are co-ed is so that you may breed.  Those bastards are playing on your inevitable loneliness.  That is why they wiped you guys from existence.  They wanted to see if you would get so lonely you would start to procreate.  I know in my heart you would never do that to me Ben.  You know I love you,” Judith began to cry.  Ben and I were stunned.  I like Ben but I could never do that to a happily married man even though my own marriage was in the toilet.  Ben gently stroked Judith back with his fingertips.

“Never sweetheart.  I couldn’t do that to you or Ryan.  If we ever get out of here I promise that I’m going to find us a quiet island somewhere and that’ll be our home.  I’ll take care of you and Ryan.  You will be my queen.  I love you baby,” Ben said as he cradled Judith to his cheek.  Despite his size, Ben learned to be gentle fast.  My heart melted at the sight before me.

“My Gentle Ben,” Judith said as she let out a sigh and kissed his cheek.  “I won’t let them take you away from me without a fight.  I don’t care how big you are.”  Judith’s words melted my heart.  I wish Richard did the same for me but Richard was far too shallow to care.

Modesty went out the window ever since Ben and I have grown into true giants.  Judith let me have my privacy as she went with Ben to his bedroom.  You’d think our government would have top of the line everything.  Well they do, except I have a feeling they weren’t ready to deal with people of a humongous nature.  These crummy sewn up parachutes were proof of that.  It was made to fit like a potato sack except tight in the breast.  I felt like I was busting seams up top.  Someone also had the decency to make crude panties made from cheap cotton but no bra.  That’s okay because the ugly parachute dress was holding the girls in place.  I felt like Alice in some sort of sick Wonderland except I wasn’t the only one and apparently there are children in the same predicament too.  I really hated this situation more and more.

I caught sight of my reflection on a steel panel of a wall.  The reflection was a little unstable but from what I could see, the leggy blond staring back looked nothing like me.  Despite the ugly green potato sack, this creature barely resembled me.  Of course she had the same wheat colored hair and steely blue eyes but this woman was stunning.  Her body appeared curvy and strong under the hideous green potato sack.  I was always toned but this chick had a well-defined muscular bod.  Sleek but not bulky like that of a bodybuilder.  Perfect in every way.  I reach over to touch my arm and up to touch my face.  I realize right then and there that Ben wasn’t the only one who had changed.  At that moment, I looked and felt like a living goddess.

I walk out of my little nook to find Ben with Judith.  It had been hours since our growth and neither of us were hungry or thirsty but poor Judith’s stomach growled.  Ben was sitting on the floor with Judith sitting on his chest.  It reminded me of when I was a girl and I had a pet hamster.  People were now the size of domesticated rodents to us.  Judith also looked exhausted as she curled up against her husband’s naked chest.  Ben stroked her.  She was close enough for him to lay a gentle kiss on her.

“I won’t let them take you darling,” Ben whispers to her as he keeps stroking the middle-aged woman.  Ben didn’t look middle-aged anymore.  Like me he had gained his youth back and probably then some but it never changed his thinking.  Ben loves his wife no matter what.  Judith slowly fell asleep under Ben’s warm hand.  “I love you dearest, no matter what,” Ben then whispers.

“She’s hungry.  I’m not even thirsty anymore let alone hungry but Judy needs food.  She’s been drinking water from the bathroom sink but she’s starving,” Ben whispers to me.

“They’re probably trying to starve us but it isn’t going to work.  You’re right about Judy.  We can’t let her suffer.  Maybe she needs to surrender?” I suggested and Ben glared at me.

“Not an option.  Judy has nowhere to go.  We never had many friends and she’s the last of her family.  I’m the only one she has left besides Ryan.  Lord knows what kind of torture they’re putting him through.  I’m not letting her go Sarah,” Ben tells me and he protectively clutches his wife.  I couldn’t argue and frankly I didn’t want to.  Ben felt the kind of love for Judith I wish Richard would’ve had for me.  Then I thought of the kids locked away.  Six year old Ryan Harrison was probably thirty some odd feet tall.  The kids could easily overpower their captors just as I’m sure we can but I bet they were being threatened too.  I bet they were threatening to kill their parents if they weren’t obedient.  Ben, Judith and I needed to think of a plan and fast.