- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Fellow GTSWorld author Banfield wrote his own revision of the Women's Republic story. The Women's Republic tales, and Brooke served as his inspiration but this is his own work so all creativity belongs to him. Hope you enjoy! Be sure to check out some his other stories!

Although not a strictly softvore/giantess tale, it does contain many of the same elements.

Women’ Republic pt 3

 

                     The Day of Reckoning…

  Brooke stood in front of Mark regarding him with a look of disdain, and he looked back with resignation, for he knew his terrible fate. Every-one knows that any male convicted of a felony under the fearful regime would be subjected to torture and death; and that means of death could result in whatsoever his executioner desires. In any way that will be, the end result would mean he will be eaten. That source of food being the result of the lack of domestic livestock – or so the Women’s Republic claims.

 

  After awhile, Brooke lifted her top; all the while she kept her eyes on him. He looked at her small breasts and could suppress a sigh as this was his very first opportunity to see such a delightful sight. He watched spellbound as she began fondling her breasts and tweaking each pink-coloured nipple. She continued to tease him for some time before removing the garment.  Brooke glanced down to see the pouch encasing his genitals bulge out. She gave a girlish grin and stepped forward. With a wrench, she tore the sexe-cache away and her eyes widened as his penis sprang forth in all its splendour.  The details of his size proved correct, and she gave a murmur of approval. For just a moment she grasped the male member and gave it a quick squeeze. Mark failed to see her tongue emerge and slowly run over her sweet lips.  If he had he might have thought that it was a sign that only men could dream of, but, on the other hand, could it be a much more sinister sign?

 

  He gave deep sigh and a groan of pleasure when he felt her fingers encase his testicles but wondered how such a young girl found such delight in such intimate practice? Again he groaned as her other hand gently squeezed his rampant member. He found himself gazing into her lovely, smiling eyes, feeling a surge of passion welling up in his breast; but then, with devastating revelation, Brooke revealed to him her cruel intention: Mark, I’m so happy with you. You have such a nice body, and I really love the size of your thing….and she gave his penis a significant squeeze…and you have lovely balls. I’m going to enjoy them you know…and all of you. Doesn’t that excite you, Mark, that you’re going to be in my belly?

   So saying that, which brought Mark down to cold earth, she released his genitals and stood back. To his despairing eyes and ambiguous senses, she unclipped her skirt and thumbed it down her slender legs and did the same with her knickers.

   “Look at me, Mark, and see where you’re going to be…” and she ran the palms of both hands over her stomach.  Mark regarded her with tears in his eyes, his enamoured emotions crumbled.

  Through his tearful eyes he saw her hands slowly move down and her finger-tips reach the hitherto hairless labia, a peach-like mound with its dark slit. She made a sound of carnal pleasure as her nimble fingers roved over her plump labia; then she regarded him with a smile: I’m really going to enjoy eating you, Mark. I’m not sure where I’ll start, but you won’t die…well, not for a long time, but it’ll be awfully painful I expect.  She looked at his genitals. “That’ll have to be big, but don’t worry; I’ll leave that ‘til later.”

 

   Mark stared back at her with tearful eyes. He watched that pretty girl as she played with herself, seeing her young fingers entering the virginal vestibule of her womanhood.

  “You know,” she went on dreamily, “It’s all rather creepy – us girls eating you men…just like ordinary food, but it’ll be simply fabulous…” she gave a sigh…”sending you to our tummies. Can you just imagine it…being in here?” and she patted her belly, keeping her eyes fixed to his.  Then, with a girlish whim, she turned about to present her delightful posterior. She gazed back at him: You’ve never seen a girl undressed before, have you? No, I don’t suppose you have. Do you like my bum….?  And so saying, she caressed her plump buttocks with a sensuous significance as she had done with her belly.

 

   Poor Mark was beside himself with conflicting emotions. There was that awfully seductive young girl with the appearance of angelic innocence, flaunting herself as a devil’s advocate, teasing him out of his wits, and all the time, inflicting such terror in his soul.  A terrible thought crashed into his mind that sooner or later, after she had begun eating him, parts of his flesh would become her waste-matter and eventually emerge from the epicentre of her behind…..  He struggled to erase that distasteful image but could not resist gazing at her – perhaps with a forlorn hope that Brooke might not carry out her evil intent.

 

   As Brooke continued her display of visual torment, her mobile suddenly rang out with a classical note. She picked it up, glanced at the caller’s name and shrieked out: Gloria! Hi! You’re coming over? Great! See you…  She turned back to Mark. “That’s my best friend. She’s nice, like me, and she just loves eating men; ‘specially good-looking guys like you. You might not like her, though, ‘cos she’s black. Are you okay with that?”  She giggled. “It don’t matter, Mark; she’s still gonna share you with me,” and she gave him a wicked smile.

 

   The doorbell rang. Without bothering to cover her modesty, Brooke ran to the door. Mark heard the greetings and the discernable timbre of Gloria’s voice. Fear and anguish gripped his heart. Hope was extinguished. He was ineluctably doomed and he was destined to be in two girls’ stomachsp; but the question was – how was he going to be devoured?