[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Unlike most of my stories, I will be implementing two things I don’t normally do; Micro and Unaware.

The main idea of this story is going to be where a married couple are spending time together at home. The wife is going to leave the room for awhile and accidentally shrink her husband to about ¼ of an inch in height. After this happens, our little hero is going to need to get his wife’s attention in order to be restored to normal height.


Rated: G
Categories: Body Exploration, Adventure, Feet, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 16170 Read: 108056
Published: January 28 2012 Updated: May 08 2012

1. Prologue by L2K7 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1471 words)

This prologue is going to be a test.  I have never done this before in a story, so just bear with me.  I plan on using this chapter to basically introduce the main characters before I actually start the main story with the plot and whatnot.  No one likes to read a story about characters they don’t even know, yes?  It’s not going to be like a normal chapter, but more of a “Bio” of sorts.  Please let me know what you think of it in case I wish to throw it into future stories

2. Depression May Lead to Accidents by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarhalf-star (1156 words)

Marty is having a depressing night and Casey, his wife, wants to do something to help cheer him up...

3. Micro Marty by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1544 words)

Casey gets a special outfit ready to try and help Marty out while Marty himself awakens to find himself in a very strange environment...

4. The Power of Casey's Foot by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1061 words)

Marty has a struggle for survival as he leaps to get away from Casey's enormous foot...

5. What Goes Up Must Come Down by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1337 words)

Marty gets his ascent going, struggling, but reaching the top of Casey's foot...

6. Between 2 Toes and a Hard Place by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1183 words)

Marty continues his struggle inside of Casey's shoe, racing against the clock not to get crushed by her building-sized toes...

7. Pressurized Steps by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1114 words)

Marty goes on a torture-filled ride as Casey walks towards the kitchen and finds an escape opportunity...

8. Injured and Broken by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1079 words)

Marty lies on his wife's foot, in pain from the injury that's been struck upon him...

9. Foot-Ride to the Bedroom by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1111 words)

Marty hangs on tightly, hoping for his life to be saved, as Casey looks for him...

10. Feelings and Foot-Climbing by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1006 words)

Marty stops to think about the bigger picture, that he's not the only one going through pain as he starts to climb up Casey's foot...

11. From Knee to Slipping by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1048 words)

Marty finally ends his rolling and starts climbing up the rest of Casey's leg, in the hopes of reaching her...

12. Knocked Out and Casey's Nightmare by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (978 words)

Marty is assaulted by Casey's hand, only to be brought to a new location...

13. Running and Swimming for Attention by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1013 words)

Marty heads towards Casey's face as she cries, aiming to wake her from her dream, if he can...

14. Discovered and Restored by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1069 words)

Casey finds something by her face on the bed and decides to investigate it further...