- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Marty continues his struggle inside of Casey's shoe, racing against the clock not to get crushed by her building-sized toes...

To say that Marty felt small was a huge understatement.  He thought he felt small when he'd been looking up at the colossal being that was Casey's foot.  That feeling was nothing compared to what he felt at this moment.  Casey had merely taken a step forward to walk into the kitchen and had showed overwhelming force, tumbling him down the length of that long, soft foot and into her shoe.  At this point, Marty no longer felt like a man.  No, he wasn't a man anymore, to Casey.  He was a bug, an insect.  She could do very little action and it was like Armageddon to him.  If only she knew.  It only that kind, sweet woman knew the horrors that she was putting her husband through.

Most of the light around Marty was gone as he clenched his burning hand and passed into the girl's pump.  The environment immediately went to the extremes with him.  The smell of the lotion easily doubled in strength and the heat...dear lord, the heat.  The warmth from Casey's foot had made Marty feel like it was at least 80 degrees Fahrenheit, causing him to sweat.  In the shoe, however, it felt like an oven.  As he tumbled down towards the girl's toes, he felt like it was at least 100 degrees.   

Finally regaining his senses, he came to a stop, catching onto the flesh with his free hand.  He'd been slowing for awhile at that point, so it was a lot easier to catch onto it without burning his hand off.  He took a few deep breaths before he reached up and held on with both hands.  Casey was still moving, and he was about to feel the consequences of being inside a moving shoe.  He immediately started hacking and coughing as he breathed, forgetting that there was foot lotion all around him.  The scent intruded on his body like a disease and nearly shocked him into losing his grip on what flesh he had a hold on. 

That wasn't everything, though.  As light was filtering down into the chamber, he could finally see the light flashing over his area.  His eyes grew wide and he gasped as he finally realized where he was.  He was dangling at the moment.  In front of him was a mass of flesh.  To his sides were also masses of flesh, each extending out behind him.  He was in a very bad spot.  He was hanging in the crevice between Casey's big toe and index toe.  Were she to pull those two together in any way right them, he would immediately be compressed and popped.  He had to get back on top of her foot, where it was relatively safe.  

Using both hands, he began to pull himself upward. He still felt a little weak from the fall, but this was a life-and-death scenario.  He could not let himself be hurt and killed from this.  Casey would be devastated to never see him again, no less never see him again because she accidentally killed him.  He had to live, survive, in order to see her lovely face again, to get her to notice him and get out of this mess.  She was only one person and proved to be an overwhelming force.  As scared as he was, he felt lucky that she was the only one there.  What if this had happened to him at school, around those...those girls who were trying to frame him.  The thought sent shivers down his spine.  

His mind had to be clear, though.  His body was slowly moving up.  His chin passed the top of the crevice, and then his waist.  He was working up much more than just a sweat.  It was excruciating.  Every inch of pulling felt like a hundred pull-ups.  It was very hard for Marty to do this.  Despite being fit, this was just absolute torture.  Nonetheless, he kept up the work.  He couldn't give up.  He just couldn't.  Some more motivation was about to come his way, however. 

Casey had been standing for a moment, unsure of whether she really wanted to go to the kitchen or not.  She'd been staring down at her floor for this time.  She wasn't exactly sure what happened, but she thought she felt something crawling on her.  She'd been tilting her head for awhile now, staring at her foot and waiting to see if she felt anything else.  Eventually, she did.  Some kind of odd tingle in between her big and index toes of one of her feet.  It was barely noticeable, but she noticed it.  Could it have been some sort of bug, or a cramp, perhaps?  Before continuing on, she started to slowly wiggle her toes around in the pump, aiming to get rid of whatever it was. 

Marty had almost made it all the way on top of the foot when he was stricken with an immense wave of fear.  He could feel movement all around him.  It wasn't moving him, but the colossal digits around him were starting to move.  As the building-sized toes came up and town, Marty felt a wind of scents waving towards him.  As the lotion smell intruded on him again, he closed his eyes, coughing as they began to water.  It was too much for one person to handle.  He had to get out, and fast.  Shaking his head, he looked down at himself and gasped again. 

As those toes were being wiggled around, the two he was between started to come back down, moving towards one another.  No, this was not happening!  His legs!  His legs would be immediately smashed between them.  There would be no hope in climbing up Casey's body if he had no workable legs!  He scrambled to pull himself up further, a shower of sweat rushing down his forehead.  He was racing against the clock.  Get yourself up or say goodbye to your legs and hello to physical shock.  His breathing got harder and he finally yanked his legs up, rolling himself on top of the woman's foot. 

No soon had he brought his legs up had he heard a loud patting sound.  The two toes had come together, almost looking like they were scrunching.  Marty's entire body was shivering from this.  That could have been him.  It almost was!  After he'd caught his breathe, however, he was forced to grab tightly onto the flesh he was around.  The heat was making it extremely difficult, even to move, and he felt an immense force of wind blowing down on him, shoving him against the flesh. 

Casey had finished her toe-wiggling, content that whatever the feeling was that she'd felt was now gone, and smiled down at her shoe.  “There...now the little bug or cramp or whatever has been dealt with.  Kitchen Time!”  She then started walking off, her pumps clicking down on the hard, wood floor.  She was worried about Marty.  Little did she know that she had nearly killed him twice now, and would be continuing to throw death towards him as the day went on.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Barely escaping from death yet again, Marty still has a chance to work on getting Casey's attention.  As she moves, what hazards are going his way next?