- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Marty gets his ascent going, struggling, but reaching the top of Casey's foot...

No words could possibly describe every feeling Marty was experiencing right now. He was standing right next to his wife, whom seemed to tower over him into what looked like hundreds of feet, if not more. He'd been, somehow, reduced to the size of a mere insect, and he was suffering immense effects from her that he didn't even know were possible to do this do him. Everything about her was intimidating him. Even the sweet smell of her fruity foot lotion nearly brought him to his knees. He was in the presence of a goddess, and he had to find a way to get her attention.

It was incredibly obvious to him that he only had one way of getting in contact with Casey. He couldn't stay on the floor. There's no way she'd be able to see him, and if she did, he would look like a dot on the floor, like a bug. The two of them had always been big on cleanliness, so she would likely get disgusted and dispose of him, as if he were just an ant that was scurrying around on the floor. He had one option, that would likely push him to his physical limits. The only way to get the attention of his wife was to climb up her body.

He tried not to take deep breaths as he stood by the giant pump-clad foot he was about to start climbing. He needed to take deep breaths, but even when breathing normally, the lotion smell was invading his system and felt almost intoxicating. Any deep breaths would likely bring him to the ground, coughing and gagging. Even though it was a pleasant smell, no human being was meant to smell it at this level of strength. It would be more than enough to overwhelm his entire body. Shaking his head, he walked closer to the show, putting his hand against the hard, black material of it.

Looking up at it, he saw that the height of the pump material itself didn't seem to be that high, on it's own. If he could get up to the flesh of her foot quickly, he might not have that much trouble. He'd always been a good climber and knew that Casey would be very easy to grab onto. There were no straps to hook onto her, but flesh could be easily folded. He thought that if he could just make it to the flesh before her leg moved or something of the sort, he'd be able to get a hold on the situation and start working his way up.

The height of the shortest area of the pump looked to be almost twice his height. 10-12 feet of climbing to him and he'd be able to to get to the soft flesh he could use to start climbing up those skyscraper legs of hers. Getting to work as quickly as he could, he got a running start and leaped into the air. He flew towards the massive foot, trying to get as much air as possible, thinking of the edge of the pump as jumping to dunk a basketball into a hoop. His heart held out for the hope that he would make it. Were he not to, he may not be able to do this 'climbing' thing at all.

His body impacted the cold, hard surface of the pump. Marty half-expected to fall right back down to the ground, yet he didn't. His hands latched onto a crack between the top of the pump and he was safe. Opening his eyes, he looked up to see that it was a complete success, though the environment felt dramatically different at this point. He could feel heat coming into his hands from his wife's foot. Intense heat. It almost felt like the woman was emitting a summer-like heat, taking the role of the Sun on those hot days.

This definitely wasn't a good sign. Her body heat was going to make everything worse on him. Hot meant he would sweat, which meant that he'd wear down faster. He couldn't risk dwelling on any of that. Gathering his thoughts together, he began pulling on the top of the pump, raising himself up. Before long, he'd managed to turn his body, lifting a leg up onto the edge of the pump. Thankfully, Casey always pushed her foot to the side when she sat down, leaving him a slight gap to fit his hands and legs between her flesh and the pump itself.

After bringing both legs up, he stood himself up on top of the shoe material and saw his next goal, her legs. This was going to be a lot harder than getting on top of the shoe. There would be no jumping involved, but he would have to do a lot of climbing. With heating and an intoxicating fruit-flavored scent all around him, this would be very hard to accomplish. Despite being hard, it was something that had to be done. Gripping onto the wall of flesh that was Casey's foot, he began climbing. He had to, or all would be lost.

He fought a decently lengthy climb as he trekked up the side of Casey's foot. He climbed past the soft flesh that he'd massaged a million times before, feeling the intense heat coming from it. After what seemed like a climb of at least 20 or 30 feet, he made it to the top of her foot, just below the base of her ankle. He stopped for a moment, sitting himself down. The jump and this climbing was quickly wearing him out. He looked up and his eye twitched. How in the world was he going to climb up her entire body like this?

As he looked up, he started to get an idea. The heat was the main problem he was having at the moment. Case was wearing a decently sized skirt. If he were able to reach that skirt and climb the outside of it, the heat might not be nearly as bad, and his climb could get easier. The thing is...he had to make it up there. After he did so, however, it might be easier, and it would likely be easier to find folds in the fabric of her clothing than simply her bare flesh.

Meanwhile, Casey was still sitting on the couch, starting to get worried. Where was Marty? He couldn't have been in the bathroom this long, or could he? She thought long and hard about everything that had happened. The poor man was depressed earlier. Maybe he just needed some time alone? Sometimes, not even your spouse can provide you with the amount of time and solutions you need to overcome something like depression. Sighing for a moment, she decided she needed to keep herself busy. Pulling herself up, she turned to walk to the kitchen, intending on finishing dinner.

Marty hadn't expected the mountain he was climbing to start moving. He was sitting down at the time and when Casey pulled herself up, the world shook around him. Her foot moved down, pressing against the floor. As this happened, he immediately lost his balance and tumbled downward. He was rolling, screaming, filled with frantic thoughts of what was going on. Before long, he looked down and saw something...something terrifying. There was an open gap in her pump, just above the toe area, and he was getting closer to it.

The man screamed for his life as he desperately tried to grab at the skin. At one point, his hand did hit the skin, but the rubbing against it caused friction to rear it's ugly head. His hand immediately retracted, feeling a strong, burning sensation coming into his system. As he did so, however, his viewing of light was soon gone as he rolled straight into the pump as Casey got up, walking towards the kitchen, completely unaware of her bug-sized husband whom was now about to fight a battle with her toes.

Chapter End Notes:

As he tumbled down, what sort of battle is our heroe about to fight inside his wife's pump?