- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Marty has a struggle for survival as he leaps to get away from Casey's enormous foot...

Marty had no time to think at all.  By the time he’d realize the colossus before him was his sweet, gentle Casey, her pump had risen into the air.  The shadow of her foot had overtaken his entire body and it was descending quickly.  He had to move quickly if he didn’t want to become a stain on the bottom of her shoe.  With his mix of feelings and advanced heart rate, he sprinted to the side, praying that he could make it out of her way before her shoe came crashing into the ground. 

Marty was running faster and faster, feeling a whistle in the air above him, as if Fate was reminding him of what was coming down towards him.  He was breathing heavier and heavier as the area around him was darkening.  He started whimpering and crying as he ran, breathing heavily, feeling a burning sensation in his chest.  He could see the edge of the shadow in the distance, but did he have enough time to make it?  Running and running, he glanced up and saw the shoe.  It was almost on top of him!  He jumped forward, a 50/50 chance.  He would either make it out of Casey’s way, or he would end up squashed, like a bug.

Marty landed and rolled on the ground, light filtering in from above.  He was laying on his stomach and still breathing heavily.  Taking deep, deep breaths, he realized that he was alive.  He looked to the left and saw only the passageway under the couch and no shadow around them.  He let out a huge sigh of relief at the idea that he was safe.  As he was about to find out, however, this situation was far from safe. 

No sooner had he let out his sigh did a massive quake and ear-shattering boom appear right next to his tiny body.  Casey’s pump landed directly next to him, showing him the true power she held.  The force of the footfall created a torrent of wind in every direction.  Catching onto it, Marty was sent rolling under the couch, kicking and screaming as he felt his body being flung around.  His arms and started aching from the rolling until he eventually stopped.  As he stopped, his heart felt as if it were about to burst from his chest.  Holding his hand to his heart, he rolled onto his side and looked over towards the opening where he’d come from.  Light shone and he could see the pump turning, almost grinding something into the ground.  His heart stopped for a moment, realizing that could’ve been him.

“Hmmm…I was sure he was in here.  Where did he go?”  Casey stood in front of the couch, eyeing the room for her Marty.  He was definitely in this room before she’d left to change into her pumps.  Where could he have gone?  She looked all around, even glancing over towards the kitchen, in case he’d wanted to get something to eat.  She let out a disappointed sigh as she plopped her butt down on the couch, thinking about what could have happened to him.

Casey raised her left leg into the air and began to dangle her pump as she sat at the couch, still looking around for her husband.  After shrugging her shoulders for a moment, she began speaking to herself of the matter.  “Oh well.  He’s probably just in the bathroom or something.  I’m sure he’ll be back soon.  Then I’ll be able to make him feel all better!”  Casey was so optimistic, not even realizing that she’d just nearly killed her husband by walking into the room.

After roughly 10 minutes, Marty had gotten himself up, energy coming back into his body.  Not only had he been knocked silly from the footfall, but the sound of Casey’s voice had been forced into him and drained him of even more energy.  He was rubbing and shaking his head, trying to understand everything that had just happened.  “Oh, man…that’s terrifying!  Casey almost…almost killed me!  What am I going to do?  I’m the size of a bug compared to her!  How am I supposed to talk to her?  Would she even recognize me at this height?”

There were so many things going through Marty’s head at that moment, but one thing remained clear.  He HAD to get in contact with his wife.  Noticing that she was just sitting at that moment, he figured it was as good a time as any to start making his way out of the couch and trying to get up on her shoe.  The very idea of climbing on a shoe that was the size of a building was extremely scary, but there was no other way for him to get in contact with her.  If he stayed on the ground, he’d be a stain by the end of the night, especially with the quakes those pumps were causing.

It took him nearly 20 minutes to make it back over to the opening of the couch, but after a good run, he’d made it there.  Thankfully, Marty was an energetic person.  If it had been anyone else, it might’ve taken a very long time to get there.  Once he reached it, though, he was caught in an enormous, moving shadow.  Looking up, he gasped and fell on his butt.  High in the sky, directly above him was Casey’s left foot, dangling back and forth, as is looming over him for his demise.  His body was shivering slightly at the sight, but soon reminded himself of his mission.

Shaking his head, he got back up and started running over towards the grounded pump-clad foot.  As he approached it, he could smell something sweet.  An aroma of cherries was quickly filling his senses, nearly to the point of him having to cough it out.  It was overwhelming, but he knew what it was.  It was her feet.  Being this close to Casey’s foot was making him experience the aroma of her lotion.  She was truly amazing.  Even the aroma her foot was producing nearly brought Marty to his knees.  Casey was no longer a woman to Marty.  She was a goddess.  He looked around, trying to find the best place to start climbing, his only chance of getting the attention of the towering being that was his wife.      

 

Chapter End Notes:

As Marty approaches the colossal foot of his wife, will he be able to get on top of it before she decides to leave?