- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Casey gets a special outfit ready to try and help Marty out while Marty himself awakens to find himself in a very strange environment...

Casey had come into the bedroom to start changing clothes.  She knew all too well of the only thing that could possibly have cheered up her depressed Marty.  As cheerful as he always was, there were times when he’d be a little under the weather.  During those times, there was something that always brightened his mood, her.  If her words couldn’t comfort him, then she would just have to use something else to comfort him.  Digging through the closet, she pulled out two pieces of clothing.  One was a white mini-skirt and the other was a pair of black closed-toed pumps. 

Sitting herself down, she began to undress and change into these clothes.  Her husband had an eye for her legs ever since they’d first met.  As much as he wished to think he was stealthy, she could see him stealing glances at her legs on a daily basis.  She didn’t mind it, though.  He loved her on a deeper level than looks, and she loved how much he liked her legs.  Having him acting like that made her feel warm and giddy on the inside, like a little girl getting the attention of all the boys for wearing a pretty dress.

As she slipped the skirt on, she looked down at her legs, slowly sliding her fingers across them.  At her touch, they were as smooth and flawless as ever, just the way she liked to keep them for Marty.  She couldn’t allow a single hair to show itself.  It was the one thing she loved doing to pretty herself up for him.  Internally, she’d always felt the fear of losing him at some point, having not had many people who were close to her in her life.  She tried extra hard to look pretty for him, even if she didn’t really have to worry about it. 

Reaching down to the floor, she picked her foot up and began to slip her toes into one of the pumps.  She hadn’t worn this pair in quite awhile, and she hopes that they still fit.  As her foot slid in, she noticed that they fit in quite nice, although the shoes could be considered one size too big for her.  There was a small amount of breathing room to the side of her foot, but she’d always been alright with that.  These kind of shoes were uncomfortable, so she’d rather have uncomfortable and snug than uncomfortable and tight.

Slipping the other shoe on, she got up and looked at herself in the mirror, posing her legs in a bent position.  Smiling as she stared at them, she giggled a little and nodded towards her reflection.  “Absolutely perfect!” she said, slowly turning towards the doorway.  The floor clicked a little with each step as she exited the bedroom, and heading back out, towards the living room.  She was preparing to walk right in front of Marty.  If he was still staring at the floor, he was in for quite a treat.

-----

“Mmmmm….what happened?” moaned Marty as he let out a yawn and woke up with a powerful headache.  Slowly pushing himself off the ground, he covered his eyes and forehead up with one of his palms.  His entire body seemed a little fatigued and his mind was spinning around him.  Taking a few moments to wake up, he reached down into his pocket, pulling out a small bottle of Ibuprofen.  After popping a couple pills in his mouth, he let go of his head and began to open his eyes to see where he’d fallen asleep.

“W-What in the world?!”

As Marty opened up his eyes, his head spun around, exciting the headache he’d woken up with.  He looked around and couldn’t believe what he saw.  All around him was an immense amount of ground that seemed to stretch on for miles and miles.  His eyes had bolted open as he’d seen it.  A little in front of him was what looked like a gigantic temple with pillars reaching up at least 500 feet into the air.  He couldn’t even see the end of the area he was at.  It was so far away, it was a complete blur to his vision.

Behind him was another immense object, He couldn’t tell what it was.  It had to have been another gigantic building of some sort.  It reached up even higher than the temple and was made of some sort of quilt-designed material.  All of this was making him sweat.  “This is…insane!  Where…where am I?  Wasn’t I just home, sitting on the couch?  How did I get to wherever here is?  I don’t understand any of th-”

Marty’s speech was immediately silenced as the ground shook from below him.  His body wobbled around a little bit as he felt it.  At the same time a high-pitched noise from beyond the scope of the buildings around him rang into his ears.  His entire head was spinning from the sound, making that good headache of his ever-worse.  His mind was racing and he had no idea what was going on.  His hands were shaking a little, nerves tingling from the quake he’d just felt.

Before long, he felt another quake, even louder than the last.  He fell into the tall building-like object behind him and gripped onto the grooves of the fabric-like material as his entire world was shaking and pounding.  After this came another quake, and another, and another.  Each one got a little louder than the last before his entire body could feel a shockwave of pain when the quakes were hitting.  His heart began to beat faster and faster as he desperately tried to hand onto the object behind him.  Sweat was dripping down his face, afraid of what mighty force was causing all of this shaking.  His ears were ringing and his head was pierced by a sharp jolt from his headache. 

Looking to the side, Marty’s eyes grew wider than he thought was possible as he saw a colossal object come down and land next to the object he was holding onto.  It looked huge, part black and part a lighter, almost skin-like color.  As it hit, a wave of air blew into him, forcing him free of the grip he had on the object behind him, sending him tumbling several feet in the other direction.  He rolled, feeling the pain of his arms hitting the hard floor as he finally came to a stop.

His hard was pounding, trying to get out of his chest and every nerve in his body was screaming, causing tingles all over him.  He was breathing heavily as he tried to scramble to his feet, fighting off all of the nerves and looked at the object before him.  His head was shaking as he saw how colossal it truly was.  Above the arched black section of it, the skin-like portion stretched up for what seemed like miles.  As he looked up, he tried to focus his vision to make out just what it was.

 

High above him, likely some 500-600 feet above him, the skin-colored portion of it ended, beginning a long, white-ish form.  Above it was more white, reaching all the up to something that extended out, all the way up to what looked like some sort of circular object, with a huge amount of….hair?  Marty was shaking as he looked up and his vision focused.  High above him, likely at least 1500 feet in the air was the hair and the face of a person.  As he looked further, his entire body froze. 

“Th-this…can’t be real…It can’t be…”

Towering above Marty was known other than Casey herself, who seemed to be looking around for something.  At this moment, Marty’s mind had a revelation.  He looked back and forth at the objects around him.  He didn’t know how or why, but the temple with pillars he’d seen was no temple at all.  It was the coffee table, and the fabric-like building was their couch.  Those quakes weren’t quakes at all.  They were Casey’s footsteps.  Somehow, he’d gotten smaller, a lot smaller.

Holding his hand over his heart, he began to breathe deeper, not knowing how he could handle this situation.  He was now the size of what?  A bug, maybe?  Yes, he had to have been the size of a tiny bug, and was standing before the colossal form of his wife.  Did she know about this?  Was she aware that he’d somehow become smaller?  He was afraid to find the answer to that question and, unfortunately, he didn’t have enough time to think about it.

As he was in the middle of his thoughts, the pump-clad foot began to turn and raise into the air, moving towards him.  The shadow of it completely engulfed his body and he was filled with a heated chilling feeling.  He knew what was going to happen.  If he didn’t move, that enormous pump was going to come crashing down onto him, reducing his body to nothing but a small pool of blood. 

“I…I have to move!”

 Not thinking beforehand, Marty began to immediately run to the side, praying that he could move our of Casey’s way before her foot came down and ended his life with one, giant step.

Chapter End Notes:

As Casey's foot quickly approaches, will her tiny husband be able to escape it's wrath?