- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Marty finally ends his rolling and starts climbing up the rest of Casey's leg, in the hopes of reaching her...

Marty had been rolling for longer than he was comfortable with counting.  He was screaming and his nerves were on fire with fright as he tumbled off Casey’s heel and was rolling down the length of her leg.  This was definitely a way to quickly travel, but it was not good, in the slightest bit.  With every turn came a bit of pain from Marty’s bad ankle being rolled on top of.  His eyes were in tears from the pain, but he fought his very hardest not to break down or faint from the blow he received every couple seconds.

After what seemed like forever, he impacted a soft, warm surface.  His body was aching all over, but he used some of the energy he had left to roll himself back and pick himself up.  His body was telling him that he needed to stop and rest, but his mind knew that wasn’t an option.  He’d come this far, and he couldn’t just stop and sleep.  Were Casey to wake up before he could reach and contact her, he’d probably either get squashed by her body on accident, or he’d get knocked to the bed and she’d leave, removing any chance he had of getting her attention until she came back to the bedroom.

He shook his head as he got himself up and began to look around.  He was in a valley of sorts.  In both directions were planes of flesh, heat coming up from them, making him sweat.  He was still on Casey, but where?  As he thought more and more, he heard a booming voice coming from one side.  He covered his ears with his hands and dropped to his knees as it rang through him.  It was just a soft moan, but it was enough to show him the way.

He looked towards the direction of the voice and knew that’s where he had to go.  He was, more than likely, on the back of her leg, right above her knee.  The flesh ahead of him was on an incline, and that definitely didn’t make him feel any better about this, but on the bright side, he had made a lot of progress with that accident.  Moments before, he was only at her foot, and now he was already making his way back her knee.  He doubted he’d get any more ‘free rides’, nor did he want to go through that pain again, but he had to count his blessings.               

He took a moment to gather his strength, though it was hard with the heat of the flesh all around him.  He looked up at the incline that led up to Casey’s skirt and, like shortly after this all began, he thought of his first goal.  If he could make it to the skirt and get on top of it, the trip would likely become a lot easier.  Then, he could simply work on climbing, rather than climbing and the heat that Casey’s body was sending out, wearing him down further.  With a deep breath, he ran forward, slowly latching onto her skin, ready to do some climbing.

Climbing was not easy for Marty.  Not in his current condition, at least.  With a broken ankle, he couldn’t use his feet to help support him.  With only one workable leg, he had to reply mostly on his arm strength to get him up the mountain that was his wife.  He was good at climbing, but no matter how good you are, having only one foot to support him was a hard task.  With each pull and arm movement, there was a lot of pressure on his foot.  He almost impulsively started pushing his bad foot against the flesh, but had to consciously stop himself each time.

This was the biggest workout Marty had ever gone through.  As he’d passed about halfway between the flesh and the skirt, his shirt was becoming drenched in sweat.  His arms were screaming out in pain, begging him to stop, yet he didn’t.  Everything in him told him that he would not make it through this, but he held onto the glimmer of hope that was down in his heart, the hope that he would be able to contact Casey and she would be able to help him.  “I…I won’t give up, Casey…not until I can see your smiling face again…not until you can see me and be happy again…”

As the climb continued further and further, he could feel his head starting to spin.  He knew what was happening.  Making repeated stops, he closed his eyes and shook his head.  After blinking several times each time, he continued.  There was no way he could let himself pass out on Casey’s leg.  He’d fall back down and have to do all this climbing again, assuming that he’d even have enough time to make it up her body, were he to faint and fall, or if he’d even survive the fall.

Every pull was becoming harder and harder.  Marty was starting to think he wouldn’t be able to do this anymore as his arms felt like they were ripping apart.  He’d had his head down for some time now.  As he felt his hands sweating further, he felt it slip.  His head went up and, with his other hand, he began to claw at her skin, trying to find a spot to hand onto.  With each spot he grabbed, however, he began to slip even more.  Out of frustration as one hand slipped off, he kicked against Casey’s legs, not wanting to fall back down, not after everything he’d done so far.

He didn’t have to re-do it, though.  Not thanks to what he’d just done.  As soon as his kicking stopped, he felt the entire world moving.  His eyes widened as he realized that Casey’s arm had begun to move, brushing against her leg as her hand started traveling up the leg he was on.  Her long, red fingernails were on a collision course with him.  He looked around, desperate for something, anything he could do.  As he frantically looked around though, the hand was upon him.  Within a matter of seconds, the tremor of Casey scratching her upper leg knocked him off and straight towards one of her fingers…

Chapter End Notes:

As Marty sees Caseys hand coming towards him, what's going to happen?  Will he get knocked off?  Will he get pulverized by her hand?