- Text Size +
Wasting no time, Ann covered the distance between herself and Mary Sue. The face Mary Sue gave was something Ann knew she would never forget, as she pulled her right arm back and followed through with a devastating right.

The punch heard round the world, is how it would surely come to be known in Ann's mind. The sound upon impact was monumental, shaking the very ground they both stood on. and causing a number of small wooden bleachers to lower from the heaven's, coming to a stop as they floated comfortably just out of arms reach.

Mary Sue was still staggered, and Ann's eyes grew wide as the small bleachers began to fill with equally small people. Lowering her guard, Ann pointed at the group of men populating the seats. They were all men, dressed nice, as if watching two giantesses fight was the most normal thing in the world to them.

“Y-You're...” Ann stuttered in awe.

It wasn't what the men looked like that was important though, it was exactly who they were that nearly brought Ann to her knees.

“A-All of you are, are, are...”

One of the men sighed, standing to his feet.

“YES! WE WERE ALL PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AT ONE POINT! WE HEARD THIS WAS GOING TO BE A GREAT BATTLE BETWEEN AMERICAN FREEDOMS AND MURDEROUS FOREIGN POLICIES!” He shouted through cupped hands.

“Oh quiet down Old Hickory, and watch quietly!” Another man in a powdered wig called out.

“Hmph.” Andrew Jackson said, sitting with a huff. “Why don't I show you why they call me Old Hickory mister first president.” he muttered.

Ann was flattered and nervous all at once. Her winning the battle was so important that the heavens themselves sent some support.

Filled with energy, Ann clenched her fist, raising her arm in preparation. If they thought the first blow was amazing, wait til they saw what she had ready now.

Again the city shook from the phenomenal impact of fist striking flesh.

This time though, it was Ann who was hit.

Having spent too much time being enamored with her new-found celebrity status, she hadn't realized that Mary Sue had recovered, and launched an equally devastating punch back.

Shaking her head, hoping to clear her head, Ann re-took in her surroundings. Her vision wasn't completely straight, and she kept seeing the city flash between the Densmore she knew, and the swastika laden version she'd seen for several minutes

Before it could clear completely though, she felt herself being tackled by Mary Sue, as their bodies drove through several city blocks effortlessly.

===u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;===//

“SNAP OUT OF IT!” Tess screamed as she tackled her roommate through the city, showing little regard both for the toe-high people she trod upon, as well as the mighty buildings they had constructed.

The destruction her mighty feet wreaked on the city was no match for the damage she'd done tackling Ann though, as the two crashed through a building that was nearly their height. Though her vision was continually slipping away from reality, she clearly saw Ann's rear end smash through a small hospital, painting it red.

Tess found it hard to care though, she could tell she was losing her grip on reality, and Ann still hadn't come around. She was afraid of what would happen if they both were mindless out in the city.

“GOD! DAMMIT! ANN!” Tess screamed, throwing a punch between every word. Though she normally considered herself a bit of a pacifist, she had to admit she got a small thrill out of releasing her pent up anger in this way.

People from all over the city slowly approached the brawling giantesses. Streets were so backed up, and the constantly quaking earth had led many of those that lived in the heart of the city to give up on evacuating. They weren't entirely stupid, as they still kept a respectable distance, but the need to know what was going on was more important to them than a fruitless escape.

Things were going well, or at least as well as they could've hoped. The blond giantess was bent to one knee, pounding the face of the other. The tremendous impacts were felt and heard equally, lending a sense of hope to the people.

“Wha-?!” Ann tried to cry out, the words cut short when she was punched again.

“DIE! MONSTER! YOU! DON'T! BELONG! IN! THIS! WORLD!” Tess was now screaming, as her fists flew with a renewed vigor.

//===u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; ===

Ann's vision grew more and more clear with every blow to the head. The red banners hanging from still standing buildings gently faded away. The streets were paved over with the familiar black asphalt, losing the cobblestone. Remaining tanks on the thin roads melted back into regular cars.

One man in the bleachers floating in the sky stood and dusted off his coat. He had an air of greatness about him that caused Ann to forget about the fists that continued to slam her head into the ground.

“Now, I'm sure many things that occurred over the past several hours will become clear to you.” He spoke, his voice deep and powerful. “You've been out of your mind for several hours now, but luckily I was taking notes on what was happening for your sake.” He continued.

“Now, I don't have a lot of time left, so I'll be brief. The young woman attacking you there is a friend of yours, and she's on the verge of losing her mind. Both of you took a strange mixture of chemicals that messed with your minds worst than a rabid wolverine in a pig sty.”

Ann listened intently, captivated by his presence.

“I met a girl like you once, long ago.” He said, stopping to reminisce in his mind. “Her name was Jamie. Nicest girl you could know, but when there was danger she wasn't afraid to use some force for the sake of settin' things right. Sometimes, you've got to do things you don't want to.” He said, pointing his index finger at Ann.

“Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.”

Ann shook her head silently, knowing what she would need to do.

“Don't be having any doubts now either. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. Just believe you can, and you're halfway there.” He finished.

Nodding her head in understanding, she waited. A dull throbbing pain filled her skull as the man disappeared, and she focused on her new goal.

The world around her had become clear. There was no hellish landscape, there weren't any Nazis. The only thing around was the smoking city of Densmore. She couldn't see any people either, a relief as she assumed they'd all have evacuated by now.

Kneeling beside her was her close friend, and roommate. Tess, whose pupils were dilating and constricting, through there wasn't any change in light. She looked visibly tired, as she slowly raised her fist for yet another punch.

Closing her eyes, Ann whispered a quiet thank you to the man with the thick mustache and glasses who'd filled her in on what needed to be done.

Tess's whole body shifted downward, for the punch.

At the same time, Ann sat up quickly, and smashed her skull into her friends.