- Text Size +
Chapter 7

By this time I had put together something about my wife:  She was, by nature, a community builder.  That made sense; until she outgrew it, she had always lived in a community.  It was as natural to her as breathing air.

But I also realized something else.  Sarah’s rapidly increasing size was a barrier to her nature.  As Sarah grew, of necessity, the size of her communities reduced.

Within a month of the photo shoot, Sarah was leaving all outside contacts up to me, even with the people making her ever-expanding clothes.  She was down to a community of one, and I was the one.

The effects of Sarah’s juices had continued to alter me as well.  I was now eight feet tall and had a build bigger than the largest bodybuilder.

Yet Sarah was outgrowing even my ability to make love to her.  It was becoming less and less possible for my feet to reach deep enough inside her to satisfy her needs,  Not surprising -- two days before Christmas she cleared 100 feet tall.

But things only got worse.  It was Jan. 20 when Sarah fell out of community with me for the first time.

Sarah and I were talking.  I asked her how she wanted to approach sex, since even I could no longer fully satisfy her.

She couldn’t hear me.  Now 137 feet tall, Sarah couldn’t hear me.  I had to shout to get her attention and make myself heard.

I will never forget the look of absolute horror on my wife’s face in that moment, as she realized that she was now truly alone.

I tried to arrange for a sound system she could hear, but any such setup would deafen me.  She wouldn’t allow me to go through with that.

Sarah’s growth continued to accelerate.  We thought we might have had a breakthrough when, just before Valentine’s Day, Sarah finally menstruated for the first time since she started growing -- which presented quite a problem since she was now well over 150 feet tall.  But her growth didn’t slow even slightly, and a depressed giantess with the emotional situations associated with menses was a unique problem in its own right.

Valentine’s Day -- which meant nothing to Sarah anyway -- came and went.  She was 181 feet tall by Feb. 17.  Growing as fast as she was, she would clear 200 feet -- and outgrow her ability to stand up in our home -- by the first of March.

Sarah was 240 feet tall by March 17.  She whispered in her voice like a hurricane that our home was becoming as small as a coffin to her.

I had prayed throughout our marriage for Sarah’s growth to stop, but now my prayer changed.  I just prayed for her to find peace.

It was Easter Eve, the night of April 14.  Sarah had crawled into the hangar for the night.  She was 320 feet all and would be another foot taller by morning.  Laying on her back, her breasts rose to better than two-hitds of the way up the hangar’s 200-foot height.

That night I did something I hadn’t done in awhile.  I climbed atop Sarah’s left breast, settling in on a nipple nearly as big as a room.

It was early morning when I awoke -- if that’s the right word -- to a serene sound.  I could hear the most heavenly music, as if a choir was singing.

I suddenly realized that I was floating.  I had  no sense of time or space -- but Sarah was with me.

My eyes widened.   Sarah was only about shoulder high to me.  I didn’t know if I had grown or she had shrunk, or both -- but it didn’t matter.

Sarah was awake, too.  She turned and saw me.  Her eyes flew open wide.  She started to make a little sound, but I stopped her.  Whatever this moment was, any sound might break it.

Sarah and I were both naked.  First, I pulled her to me and hugged her as hard as I could.  That was a challenge; her breasts were still huge in proportion to her body.

I began to rub Sarah’s breasts, fingering the nipples.

Suddenly I felt another sensation.  It was Sarah’s hand, small to me for the first time, caressing my private parts.

From there, the passion of newlyweds denied sex kicked in.  We made love in every way we could think of for as long as we could.

After an unknown amount of time, Sarah caressed my face.  We both knew this moment was ending.  I smiled back at her as we whispered together, “I love you.”

In that instant, we were back in the hangar.  Sarah was 321 feet tall, and I was the 9 feet I had been since February.

I looked up at Sarah.  Without thinking, I asked, “Was it real?  Did you experience it, too?”

Without thinking, Sarah answered, “Yes.  You did, too?”

The n it hit us.  Sarah could hear me, and she had spoken in her full voice and hadn’t hurt my ears.

“You can hear me?” I said, testing.

Sarah’s eyes were welling with gallons of tears.  She nodded.  "My voice isn’t hurting you?”

I shook my head.  My own eyes were brimming with tears now, too.

Sarah pressed a fingertip gently overtop me.  “I love you, Wes,” she said.  “It’s a miracle.”

“It’s a blessing,” I said.