- Text Size +

Chapter 6



Sarah rode to the swimsuit photo shoot in the same trailer we had moved to California in.  It was impossible not to



notice how much smaller it was for her now.  She could no longer stretch to her full length lying down inside it.



Ariadne had provided a thigh-length robe for Sarah.  She was wearing one of the swimsuits for the shoot underneath.  I could see her discomfort with it, but she had opened up considerably when she saw my undeniable delight at the sight of my gorgeous wife in a sexy bikini.



I rode in the trailer with Sarah on the way to the beach.  I realized we were riding that I could see her breasts getting bigger.  In fact, they added about two inches during the ride.  I could see that Sarah was aware of it, too.



“I hope I don’t grow out of some of these tops before I’m done with them,” Sarah said.



I patted the side of her left breast.  “Dear, you’re growing very fast, but even you aren’t growing that fast,” I said.



Sarah smiled.  “You’re right, of course,” she said.



On arrival at the beach for the photo shoot, Sarah emerged.  A half-dozen spectacular-looking models were there -- all of whom went slack-jawed when they saw Sarah.



Then Sarah took off her robe.  Her huge, impossibly firm breasts hovered above the rock-hard abs of her midsection.  She was a vision.



“There goes the cover,” one of the models said.



“Why do they have us all here at once, anyway?” another model asked.



The shoot went quickly.  Sarah and the other models made several changes of suits and posed a bunch.  Whenever Sarah felt uncomfortable she would look to me and I would do something to lighten her mood -- make a goofy face, leer at her, blow her a kiss.  Once I gave her a thumbs up, which made her laugh.



It was clear we were nearing the end of the shoot when Sarah approached the photographer.  “I know I’m new at this, but can I make a suggestion?” she said, bending down to look at the photog.



“Sure,” said the lead photographer, Murray.  What else would he say?  Would you want to argue with an 80-foot woman?



“If the other girls don’t object,” Sarah said, “what about taking a picture of all of us together?  I think it would be a great shot.”



The other models were talking immediately.



“She just wants to make us look small,” one of them said.  “The bitch!”



“No, wait, think about this,” another one said.  “This shot would be so unique -- especially if we all struck poses, like, not just around her, but on her.”



“It would be cool,” a third model said.



“It will be the cover,” the second model said.  “She’s giving us an opening to be cover models -- for the swimsuit issue, no less.  Think how that’ll look on a credits list.”



Before the photographers could approach the models, the women had all agreed to do it and were coming over to let the photographers know.



I gave Sarah another thumbs up.  She had actually broached the idea to me days earlier.  I told her she should try it.  I knew a winning concept when I heard it.



Sarah first sat on the beach, allowing some of the models to climb on her legs.  Then she pushed up on her right hand while leaning on the ground with the other hand.



I drew in my breath at this shot.  All of the women looked spectacular, but Sarah was so amazingly hot it was almost inconceivable.



There were other poses -- Sarah holding a posing model in each hand, Sarah holding two models on one hand, Sarah holding two models on each hand.  In every shot, she was posing, too, and in every shot she and all the other girls looked amazing.



As we wrapped for the day, Murray looked at me.  “I think we’ve got a first,” he said.  “I think all the models will be on the cover this time.”



I approached Sarah, who picked me up to carry me to the trailer for the ride home.  “Nice work today,” I said.



“Thanks,” she said.  “Would you like me to bring one of these swimsuits home?”



I raised my eyebrow.  “I’d rather see you without them,” I said.



Sarah giggled.  “You’ve got it,” she said.



The ride home was reminder of the herd of elephants always in the room for us.  Sarah had grown about six inches during the photo shoot, making the ride home just a little bit more uncomfortable.  It was a reminder of the rapidly expanding problem of Sarah’s burgeoning size.



I started running the mental math in my head.  By the time the magazine was due to come out, Sarah would be more than 140 feet tall --and, depending on the actual release date, might be more than 200 feet tall.



We didn’t say much for the rest of the ride home.