- Text Size +

Chapter 5

Sarah’s accommodations for the trip were an open-topped semi trailer with a tarp stored inside and lots of cushions.  I drove behind in my car while a professional driver got Sarah there.

I knew from the plans we would be arriving well in advance of the planned photo shoot, but there were other events set to take place in between, and the photo shoot was going to be a stretch.

Because of Sarah’s size and physical needs, we stopped at night, adding time to the trip.  I would join her in the trailer with the tarp on, enjoying the advantages of being married.

I quickly realized that there were new ways for me to gauge Sarah’s growth.  I could tell from one night to the next that her nipples were enlarging, and I was having to put a just a little bit more of torso into her private parts each night to reach her “sweet spot.”

We arrived at our new home just as Sarah hit 60 feet tall.  She was now growing well over seven inches a day, and the acceleration of her growth was picking up.

Home was a converted dirigible hangar off an old airfield.  The building had 200-foot ceilings and was about 500 feet long.

On arriving, Sarah spotted the most prominent pieces of furniture -- a sofa with cushions 30 feet off the ground and movie theater screen set up to project TV shows.

“Oh, my!” Sarah said.  “Look, Wes!  A sofa I actually have to climb onto!”

I smiled at her youthful joy, but a corner of me was sad.  I knew what Sarah had to know -- that, all too soon, the sofa would be small to her.

Bed was a section of the room with a huge mattress, 200 feet by 200 feet.  There was a sheet made from sewn-together parachutes and a blanket that appeared to be made of heavy canvas.

Sarah was holding the blanket.  “This material is so fine,” she said.

I chuckled.  To her huge fingers, the canvas would feel soft, and the silk of the parachutes would be amazing.

The next four weeks were a blur of interviews, photo shoots and glorious sex.  Sarah even landed a part as a giantess in a science fiction movie.  We had to warn them since filming wouldn’t start until January, just how big she would be.

Through it all, Sarah’s growth kept speeding up.  She was still growing only one percent of the previous day’s height each day, but that amount meant she was skyrocketing up.

Sarah’s photo shoot was actually set for the day after Thanksgiving.  She was now 80 feet tall, and growing more than 9 ½ inches each day.

Sex was becoming an increasing challenge as my wife increased.  I was now up to my shoulders inside her and beginning to have trouble reaching those sensitive spots with my toes.

Surprisingly, Sarah could still tell when I’d come, even if it happened at a time when my body wasn’t giving her the usual cues.  It thrilled her when it happened.  I noticed that her outplay with me was becoming more delicate.  I wasn’t much bigger than a mouse to her, and she didn’t want to break me.

Meanwhile, I was changing, too.  I realized along the way that I was getting ripped, and then adding more and more muscle to my frame, despite the fact that I wasn’t exercising any more than before.

I soon realized that it was the sex.  Part of it was undoubtedly the sheer rigor of my sexual workouts; to satisfy Sarah in any one small area was, for me, a full-body workout.  But I believe it was also the nature of vaginal sex for us, that the constant coating of my skin in her juices was adding pounds of muscle to my frame, making it grow.

Sarah had, of course, noticed my own growth.  She loved it, especially since my “shtucka,” as she called it, had grown larger as well.

It was also during this month that I learned that Sarah hadn’t menstruated since she started growing.  She was embarrassed when I asked her about when her period was due to start and resisted talking -- a strange experience when the then-79-foot-tall Sarah was intimidated by a man less than a thousand times her size when all three dimensions were considered.

“Sarah,” I finally said, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

Sarah sniffled.  “A woman is supposed to bear children for her husband,” she said.  “I was afraid that, if you knew, you …”

“That I might not marry you,” I said.

Tears running down her cheeks, Sarah nodded.

I climbed the stairs that were built for me into Sarah’s sofa, which now fit her well.  “Dear, don’t you know better than that?  I married you because I love you, remember?”

Sarah looked at me, giving me the biggest “doe eyes” the workd had ever seen to that point.

“Besides,” I said, “I kind of figured we couldn’t have kids anyway.  Do you know how far my semen would have to travel to impregnate you?  I don’t think it could last that long.”

Sarah was still crying, but now she was smiling.  “Oh, I do love you,” she said.

“I love you, too,” I said.  “Man I wish I could hug you.”

Sarah’s smile was tinged with the emotions that cam with the 80-ton gorilla of her growth.  “I wish you could, too,” she said.  “But I can still hug you.”  She gingerly scooped me up in one hand and gently pressed me to her left breast.

I smiled.  “That will do nicely,” I said.

After a few minutes, Sarah pulled back her hand.  Her breasts were so full, big and firm now that I simply stood atop the one I’d been hugged to.  Then I started chuckling.

“What?” Sarah said.

“You are so Amish,” I said.

Sarah cocked her head in mock anger.  “And what’s wrong with being Amish?”

“Absolutely nothing,” I said.  “I fell in love with an Amish girl, remember?”

Sarah gave me one of her dangerously sexy looks.  “Just don’t forget that,” she said.

“Not a chance,” I said.

Sarah was actually a bit confused by the Thanksgiving holiday.  We hadn’t even messed with Halloween, but a Thanksgiving celebration made no sense to her.

“We should give thanks to God every day,” Sarah said.  “I do.”

I hadn’t missed Halloween particularly, but I was missing Thanksgiving a little -- until my mom and brothers arrived with the meal.

“What’s this?” I asked.

“It sounded like this was important to you,” Sarah said.  ‘I got Will at the photo shoot last week to call Josiah.  He called your mom and made the arrangements.”

“I love you,” I said.  “Thank you.”

“I love you, too,” Sarah said.

Mom was looking stunned.  That wasn’t really surprising; Sarah was about 20 feet taller than at our wedding, only a month earlier.

“It’s good to see you, Sarah,” Mom yelled.  “You’re looking … well.”

“Mom, she can hear you fine,” I said.  “You don’t need to shout.”

Sarah knelt down.  “I’m fine, Mother Bell,” she said.  “And, yes, I’m a lot bigger.  I’m afraid the growing is still picking up speed.”

“Oh, you poor dear,” Mom said.  “You know we love you.”

“I know,” Sarah said.

“I’ve never seen Wes happier than since he met you,” Mom said.  “No matter how big you get, you’ll never be as big as the good you’ve done him.”

Sarah’s eyes started to fill with tears.  “May I give you a hug?”

Mom gave a nervous but willing shrug.  “Sure,” she said.

Sarah gingerly scooped Mom up and held her to her cheek.  “Now I see where your wonderful son gets it from,” my wife said.  Then she gently put Mom down.

Mom beamed at me.  “Wow!” she said.  “That was … fun!”

Most of us ate, but not Sarah.  It wasn’t a religious issue.  It was days, if not weeks, before Sarah would need to eat again; her metabolism was slowing as she grew ever larger.  Besides, she was so big that joining in the meal with so many normal-sized people would have been impractical.

Mom made sure to get another “fun hug” before she left.  After my family had gone to their motel, I looked at my wife.

Sarah was now growing so fast that there were moments when I could see her breasts or  nipples -- the fastest growing parts of her -- get slightly bigger.  She was already growing 19 inches every 48 hours -- and, as big as she was now, that was going to start increasing rapidly.

I had told Sarah what I had seen.  Now she took advantage of it.

“Darling,” Sarah said, “I need your help.”

“What is it, dear?” I said.

Sarah sighed, sending her mounds -- as big as many house’s rooms -- heaving.  “I’m afraid my nipples are having growing pains,” she said.

I chuckled.  “Growing pains,” I repeated.

“She nodded slowly, sensuously.  “Yes, growing pains,” she said.  “I need someone to rub them, massage them.”

“Um, won’t that make them grow more?” I asked.

Sarah shook her head, making ripples in the golden waterfall.  Her eyes looked big (for her face), innocent and irresistible.

“No. silly, that won’t make them grow,” she said.  “It’ll just make them stand up.  And you know what happens when they stand up?”

“You get aroused?” I asked.

“Well, yes, that, too,” Sarah said.  “You said earlier you wanted to hug me.  “Well, you can hug my nipples -- and, believe me, I will feel hugged.”

I chuckled.  “Well,” I said, “let’s see what we can do about those growing pains.”