- Text Size +
Chapter 4

The next two weeks were a blur.  Sarah and I made plans for the wedding and did some paid TV interviews, as well as the unpaid kind.  She signed a contract for a book and movie to be made about her situation.  We used the money toward her food budget and preparing for the wedding.

Because of the timing of the photo shoot, we planned the wedding for two weeks after the engangement.  It would be an evening wedding.  Then, after Sarah’s last night in the barn -- and my first -- we would make our trip to California for the photo shoot.

Through it all, Sarah kept growing bigger. Within 10 days of Ariadne’s first visit, Sarah was up to 55-foot-4.

It was during this time that I saw Sarah do something outside the barn that she had been doing inside -- standing up straight and tall as she could and looking around her.  By now I knew she was measuring herself, hoping against hope that the growing had stopped.  But it hadn’t.  She was still getting bigger each day.

By the wedding day, Sarah was growing about seven inches per day.  She hit 57-foot-7 that morning.  Her wedding dress, made with Ariadne’s help, had to be ankle length.  Because of her condition, Sarah’s wedding was international news -- and we didn’t need an up skirt photo or video from the wedding.

The wedding ring had been a special challenge.  We had a ring as big as a belt made, adjustable to accommodate Sarah’s growth.  It would only take her to about double her present height at most; after that, we’d have to replace it or put it on a necklace chain.

Local, state and county police provided security on the ground.  We couldn’t do anything about the inevitable choppers overhead.

A large carpet had been placed at the barn door.  Sarah was so big now she’d have to crawl out of the barn, and we didn’t want her dress ruined before we’d actually said our vows.

I waited by the pastor, Rev. Clark, as the time approached.  I didn’t have much family, but those I had were there, including my mom and brothers.  Sarah’s family weren’t -- except for her youngest brother, Josiah.  He was in Rumspringa, the time when teen Amish are allowed to investigate the English world.  He could attend the wedding.  I had taken advantage of that in planning.

The ceremony was simple with no music.  At the appointed time, Ariadne opened the door to the barn and Sarah crawled out, then stood up.

Sarah was so radiant with joy, she seemed to me to be virtually glowing.  Her hair was pinned up under her veil.  The gown had a bodice that would be daringly low for an Amish woman, and would make any paparazzi in the helicopters happy.  She was, quite simply, the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Sarah came forward, standing beside Josiah.  Then came the surprise.

Rev. Clark asked, “Who gives this woman to be married to this man?”

Josiah pulled out a cell phone that had been dialed to a live call and was set up on speaker.  From it came the voice of Sarah’s and Josiah’s father, Jacob Yoder, answering Rev. Clark’s question.  “I do,” he said.

Sarah gasped, then smiled.  Tears were welling up in her eyes as she looked down at Josiah.

Josiah pointed to me.  “His idea,”  he mouthed, grinning.

Sarah was supposed to pick me up and hold me at the level of her head at this point in the ceremony anyway.  She did so and whispered with surprising quietness, “You set this up?”

“It was a way he could take part,” I whispered back.  “He was thrilled.  I’ll explain more later.”

We moved quickly through the vows to the ceremony’s final moment.  “Wesley,” Rev. Clark said, “You may now kiss the bride!”

Of course, that required the bride’s permission in this case, but it wasn’t hard to get.  I kissed her lower lip as her mouth surrounded my face.

We greeted people outside the barn, but the reception ended quickly.  Soon it was dark and Sarah made her way into the barn.  “Wait outside,” she said.  “I have a surprise.”

It wasn’t long until Sarah called me in.  “Wesley, I’m ready.”

Nervously I entered -- and gasped.  My bride, the sexiest woman on Earth, was wearing an incredibly sheer pink negligee big enough for her -- just barely.

It left little to the imagination.  Her nipples, now nearly a yard across, protruded from her enormous breasts.  There were scanty panties, concealing her lower regions.

Sarah was kneeling and nearing the ceiling doing that.  She looked down at me hopefully.  “Ariadne helped me with this,” she said.  Did we do well?”

I was so overcome with love and lust, I couldn’t get out words.  I just nodded.

“Oh, good,” Sarah said.

“Way beyond good,” I managed to get out.

Sarah smiled.  “Now,” she said, leaning down and placing her bosom right in front of me, “the question, Mr. Bell, is, what are you going to do about it?”

“Well, this is a … big challenge,” I said.  “Do you have any suggestions, Mrs. Bell.?”

She gave me a dangerously innocent look.  “I can think of a couple of places where you can start,” she said.  “You might say they’re right in front of you.”

I pulled off my clothes.  Sarah giggled like a schoolgirl.

“Thanks a lot,” I said jokingly.  “So much for my male ego.”

“No, it’s not that,” Sarah said.  “This is the first time I’ve seen an adult man naked -- and you’re cute.”

“Thanks,” I said.

“I mean it,” Sarah said.  “You have nice broad shoulders, a deep chest, muscular arms, a cute butt, fantastic legs -- and, from the look of things, that’s a pretty prominent ‘shtucka’ down there.”

Sarah gently picked me up, then laid back and placed me on her right breast.  I stretched out atop it, rubbing with my arms and legs.

“Mmmmm,” she said.  “That’s a good start.”

I moved down to her nipple.  I began to rub it.  Sarah moaned slightly as the massive nipple rose.  I climbed up and began to lick and kiss the tip as I rubbed.  Sarah moaned again, just a little bit louder.

I crawled over to the other nipple, where I repeated the procedure.  From here I could hear her heartbeat.  By now Sarah was clearly becoming more aroused.

Sarah looked down at me.  “Oh, my!” she said.  “That is indeed quite a ‘shtucka’ you’ve got there.”

I was quivering almost as much as Sarah’s breast beneath me.  “Glad you like it,” I said.

Sarah gave me another “innocent” look.  “Now, we could try to meet your needs in a couple of ways,” she said.  “Which lips do you want to explore, upper or lower?”

I took a deep breath.  “It’s our wedding night,” I said.  “Let’s go low.”

Sarah tipped her head back.  I would later come to recognize that she was reacting to the thought of what we were planning.   “That should meet both out needs,” she said.

The first challenge was going into Sarah’s vagina feet first.  I had to kick my way through her maidenhead, which took a fair amount of force.  Then I got my feet and legs worked through her clit until I was inside her up to my waist.

From inside Sarah I could feel some parts of her that were engorging with blood.  I rubbed these with my feet, making them bigger, producing bigger and bigger moans -- and a bigger and harder “shtucka” on me.

Soon Sarah’s clit muscles were starting to squeeze me.  It was, at times, painful, but I was surrounded by my wife’s passion.

Suddenly I reached my own climax.  My legs went rigid as I ejaculated.  Sarah yelled out, then relaxed.

I was limp with pleasure.  Sarah was mostly relaxed, basking -- but her clit kept spasming around me.

Finally, Sarah looked down at me.  “Poor dear,” she said.  “You’ve given your all -- and, by the way, I felt it when you ejaculated -- and now you’re too tired to get out.”

I nodded.

“Would you like me to help you get out?”

I nodded.

Sarah pursed her enormous mouth.  “I don’t know if I want to help you out,” she said.  “I love the feeling of you in me.”

“Your … call,” I gasped.

Suddenly Sarah licked her lips.  “You’re going to need cleaning up,” she said.  “Let me help.”  She licked her lips again.

I felt her finger and thumb around my torso.  Gingerly she pulled me out of her, then brought me to her mouth.  As Sarah held me, she began to lick with a toungue that wrapped around various parts of my body.

I began to quiver again.  The warmth and sensuality of Sarah’s tongue triggered more arousal, and Sarah quickly realized it.

Suddenly I was up to my waist in Sarah’s mouth.  She caressed me with her enormous tongue, taking care to tickle my penis and balls until they were aroused enough to ejaculate again.

“Mmmmm!” Sarah said as she drew me out of her mouth.  “You’re delicious!”

I was breathing heavily.  “I … am the luckiest man … on the face of the earth,” I gasped out.

Sarah’s gorgeous face turned serious.  “Oh, my darling Wes, I’m the one who’s blest,” she said.  “So many men would be so scared.”

I caressed Sarah’s jaw line.  “You’re the woman I love,” I said.  “There’s nothing else I can do.”

“You look sleepy,” Sarah said.

“I am, kiddo,” I said.  “How will we work this?”

“I sleep on my back and side,” Sarah said.  “My teats will be soft and warm, a good place to sleep for you, and for me to have you sleep.”

I made my way to the inside of Sarah’s left breast and settled in.  “Good night, my love,” I said.

Sarah’s finger caressed my back.  “Good night, my darling,” she said.

Actually, we didn’t sleep a lot that night.  We kept repeating the procedures of earlier, with a few variations, and catnapping between rounds of sex.

By morning, I could tell by the feel of Sarah’s breasts and face that she had grown overnight.  She was eating a breakfast of oatmeal, enough to feed a small army.  I had some myself.

Shee looked around at the barn.  “My last morning here,” she said.  “I seemed so big when I moved in.  Who’d have thought I’d miss being only 10 feet tall?”

I patted Sarah’s knee.  “Today we start a new life,” I said.

“Wes,” Sarah asked, “ Is my father going to get in trouble for taking part in the wedding ceremony?”

“I doubt it,” I said.  “Josiah and I rigged the cell phone situation so your dad’s involvement was left a little ,,, fuzzy as far as he was concerned -- officially anyway.  In practice, I think he knew exactly what he was doing, but we never told him.  In the unlikely event that anyone from the community hears about this, he can say he was asked to say some words into the cell phone and didn’t know why.”

Sarah’s eyes were tearing up.  “You did this for me -- and Papa,” Sarah said.  “Is it any wonder that I love you?”

The look on her face, combined with her spectacular, nude body and my passion for her, started to trigger an erection.

“Oooh!” Sarah said.  “More breakfast!”

“Sarah,” I said.  “We need to get ready to go.  The truck will be here within the hour.”

Sarah was crawling toward me, her huge breasts drifting lazily in mid-air.  “Plenty of time,” she said.  “Besides, I think I can convince them to wait if we have to.  I can be very persuasive.”

As she moved me toward her mouth, I felt my shoulders starting to quiver with ecstasy.  “Yes, you can,” I said.