- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welp, this is the second chapter...not much more to say. Feedback is always apreciated. Please comment if you liked readingit. Even if you didn't it would be awesome if you commented.

 

Ted woke up flying through the air, and before he could even let out a scream he landed on a cold, wooden surface. His chest still hurt from yesterday’s branding, but the cold of the desk felt good against the burns, so he quickly rolled over to try to soothe his chest. Suddenly a booming voice came from above.

“Wake up, slave, it’s time for your punishment!” then she let out an evil laugh.

“No! You can’t do this to me! I don’t belong here!” Ted pleaded as Samantha walked away, looking up for the first time and seeing that Samantha was naked.

Samantha either ignored Ted’s pleas or just didn’t hear him, but she continued to walk over towards her dresser, and open a drawer. Ted was reminded about what happened the last time she made a trip to her dresser and shook. He was surprised when she took out a triangular piece of cloth with strings coming from the three points, and started to walk back over towards him. Ted was awe struck at seeing this gigantic naked woman coming his way. Despite the horror that she has caused him, he was starting to become erect.

Samantha let a devious smile creep onto her face “Does my little slave like my body? That’s good because you’re about to get a MUCH closer view.” She dropped the pink triangle onto the table, and forcefully picked Ted up with her fist, her fingers wrapping around his body and squeezing tight, with only his head not being engulfed in flesh.

Ted yelped as the giant hand grabbed him and forced the air from his lungs. He tried his best to speak, but with so much pressure being applied to his body, he was having difficulty even taking breaths.

Samantha brought her fist containing Ted up to her face, observing his discomfort, and relishing in it. She stared at his tiny face struggling to take in air. She let out a small giggle, and loosened her grip slightly, just enough to allow Ted to get a good breath. As soon as she saw him gulp in the oxygen, she tightened her grip again forcing it back out of his lungs, making sure he didn’t get a chance to enjoy it. Samantha let out a laugh, and let Ted fall through her fingers toward the pink triangle on the desk.

As Samantha let go of Ted gravity took hold, pulling him down. Samantha stared as the small man plummeted towards the surface of the desk. He fell directly on the pink cloth hitting his head on the hard surface, letting out a pained grunt. Samantha lowered her index finger down towards Ted and flipped him over so that he was on his stomach, keeping her finger pressed on his back pinning him down, his face pressed into pink triangle.

Ted felt soft strings being tied to each of his wrists, and one piece tie both of his ankles together. “Wh…what are you doing!” Ted yelled, hopping that he would get a response this time.

His question was answered with an evil grin “Just be patient, slave, you’ll see soon enough.” As she was saying this she grabbed the two strings that were tied to Ted’s wrists lifting them up. Ted’s vision was made up entirely of a sheet of pink cloth. She moved Ted and the pink cloth away from the desk and started to lower them to the ground.

“P..pl..please! Whatever you’re doing! Please stop!” Ted begged and pleaded. Suddenly Ted began whipping through the air, the entire room becoming a blur. When he finally settled he found himself between two giant fleshy trees, which were Samantha’s calves looking up at her butt. Her legs were in between Ted and the pink rope that was tied to his wrists. Ted started to fly upwards as Samantha pulled the strange cloth restraining Ted towards her. Ted was being rushed towards Samantha’s checks so fast that he couldn’t breathe.

Ted stopped just before he was forced between Samantha’s checks. “Hope you have fun back there slave, I have a full day ahead of me, including a trip to the gym.” She said laughing and she forced Ted’s body in between her checks, effectively making him the string in her thong.  

Chapter End Notes:

Again, please comment.