- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

The little coffee shop was old and really quite picturesque. It sat by the side of a dock next to the once bustling warehouses and yards that sat along its edge. The dock bustled with a different sort of trade now. Its quayside was filled with young people heading in and out of small boutique shops and drinking establishments that sold ‘at least’ six cask ales and ten flavoured vodkas. The coffee shop itself had beautiful high ceilings, ringed by neatly reconstructed busts of large bosomed cherubs and pretty glass chandeliers. Everything seemed to ooze a sense of refined class that was very much in keeping with the area’s new image.

 

All in all it was a very classy place to meet your ex-girlfriend, especially after a good two years apart.

 

Tom had stayed very close to Laura just after the breakup. They’d still met often, talked on the net and generally maintained a very friendly relationship. As good as this was for the healing process, months down the line it became a little impractical and they lost touch. They’d both moved away and found themselves living new lives. It came as a great surprise to Tom when he received a short message in his inbox suggesting they should meet over the next few days, assuming of course that they were both home for the festive period. It’s hard to ignore a message like that, especially after after such a long relationship.

 

So here they were. Him and her. After a good 18 months without speaking. They sat sharing a pot of tea on a little table in a secluded corner of one the café’s upstairs rooms.

 

Laura leaned over to him and smiled, taking a sip of her tea she continued, ‘He’s really nice you know I know you’d like him if you met. He’s got that great sense of adventure that you always did. We’re talking of moving away, far away this time. We want to travel the world. Don’t you think that’s great?’

 

He nodded up at her ‘Of course it’s great, we’re only young. You shouldn’t let anything get in the way of what you really want.’

 

‘I knew you’d see it like that.’ Her smile broadened, as if pleased with his ‘permission.’ ‘Look at you though! I see you’ve changed more than a little yourself! I’m so glad you could finally get what you always wanted.’

 

‘I know, isn’t it amazing! You’d have never though it possible. All those nights you indulged me in bed with little stories, talking though sexy scenarios, well it’s not all talk anymore!’

 

There was a moment or two of silence as Tom’s ex-beamed at him from behind her loosely curled brown hair. He’d been mesmerising a lot of women recently and had to admit that he enjoyed the attention. She leant in even closer, both her bosoms resting on the surface of the table. Tom took a moment to admire them as they jostled for position amid the tea service. He loved a short curvy girl and for the time they’d been dating Laura had been the only one for him in the world.

 

‘You’re so brave Tom! I can’t imagine going through something like you have. I know it was always a BIG desire of yours, but…I mean, aren’t you afraid anyone will just do this…’

 

Laura reached out onto the table and with the mere use of a thumb and forefinger plucked her four inch ex off the table and held him, dangling, in front of her face.

 

‘It is a concern, yes.’ Tom said with a chuckle. For him though, far from being a detractor, this was a massive advantage of his condition! He started to get hard as a pair of giant brown eyes inspected him from head to toe.

 

‘Remember when we used to talk about you being this big and walking all over my body! I used to think you had the cutest fetish in the world!’

 

‘Well I still have it’ He said with his grin widening. ‘It’s just reality not fantasy anymore.’

 

Hot breath blew onto his body from her lips as she pulled him into them, kissing him sweetly on the cheek. This was of course far more violent then intended, smearing lipstick across the majority of his face. As she put him back on the table. He spluttered as he reeled from the massive fleshy invasion. She wiggled her hips a little and said ‘I always did wonder what that would feel like, it’s lovely isn’t it.’

 

Tom stumbled a little then sat back down on the beanbag sized marshmallow that the waitress had kindly supplied as a chair for him. It had come from a half-finished hot chocolate apparently. Trying to wipe the mass of red lipstick from his face he looked up at her accusingly. ‘Great! Now what am I gonna tell Katharina, she’s rather possessive over me you know.’

 

‘Oh I’ll bet.’ Laura said tickling his chin with a big finger, in order to tease rather than to please. ‘Here I can get that.’ Spitting a little on a silk handkerchief she scrubbed the stain away, like an overprotective auntie.

 

Tom coughed and spluttered but once it was all over and he had checked himself in her Laura’s compact, he had to admit that she’d covered her tracks quite nicely.

 

‘It was very brave of her to leave you with me like this. You have thought she’d have let you go about this on your own terms, quite frankly at your own height.’

 

Tom shuffled uncomfortably and looked at his shoes. ‘Yer…er…you’d think so wouldn’t you.’

 

‘I imagine she is very bossy with you though, even for a German. I mean who wouldn’t be. Look at you!’

 

He continued looking at his shoes, pretending to stir his tiny thimbleful of tea.

 

Laura thought he looked far too coy for his own good ‘Hold on! Tom, you CAN’T grow back can you? You’re stuck like this permanently…aren’t you?’

 

Looking up at her he shrugged ‘Maybe…’

 

‘Awww…you are, I knew it! That is so cute!’

 

He put on a brave face. Secretly of course this knowledge, although inconvenient, was a large source of sexual and, if we’re honest general, gratification for him.

 

‘Just imagine it, living the rest of your life the size of your girlfriend’s lipstick! So how does it feel to know you’re gonna be bathing in teacups until the day you die?’

 

Tom broke his grumpy façade. ‘What do you think, it feels brilliant!’

 

‘So now we’re getting down to it.’

 

‘There’s times when I want to be big of course. You know, just once it’d be nice to pick Kath up like I used to, just when she’s ready for bed and wearing nothing but a nighty. The best thing about you little girls like you is being able to hold you in my arms whilst we fuck against a wall, your legs wrapped around me and your toes pointed into the air.’

 

‘Now who are you calling LITTLE!’ She said putting her lips close to his face them sending him tumbling over with a strong gust of warm breath.

 

Laughing and picking himself off the table he stared down the impressive eight or nine foot of cleavage that was now on show in front of him. Just one of the many advantages to being this size was the opportunity to perv on boobs the size of air balloons! When they were encased in lacy bras bigger than parachutes, the fact that there was minimal risk of reprisal really came into its own!

 

‘Wait…who am I kidding, you love this don’t you!’

 

The more she teased him the more he liked it. She should know that by now.

 

Tom smirked, still looking at the huge swell of her breasts as they flattened themselves further onto the table.

 

‘Oi!’ Laura let out a little squeal of shock ‘Don’t think I can’t see you looking too!’

 

Tom blushed for real this time.

 

Caught, damn it!

 

‘You’re lucky Kath is back in a minute or I’d have a naughty boy like you over my knee, or should I say fingertip. That is of course if I didn’t think you’d enjoy it so much.’ She winked down at him saucily. ‘Besides, what makes you think you could even handle them?’ She looked around the café and seeing that they were now alone in the little upstairs room, grabbed her boobs and pushed them together, smack bang in his eye line.

 

The view almost flawed him. Although he’d seen plenty of normal sized women, and the colossal breasts, buttocks and thighs that this implied, it was unfortunately rare that any of them purposefully put on a show for him.

Apart from Kath of course, he thought blissfully.

 

Laura hadn’t spent the best part of a five year relationship fantasising with him about this very situation not to know what her little ex wanted. Although she had no further intentions then to tease him a little, you can’t provide years of build up to a moment without expecting her to grasp the nettle.

 

‘Remember when I used to let you rub moisturiser all over my tits and we’d pretend you we’re tiny, just like you are now,’ she held her fingers four inches apart to emphasise his plight. ‘You used to get so excited imagining you were slipping and sliding all over them?’

 

He whimpered a little.

 

‘Can you imagine this is moisturiser?’ She spread a little blob of coffee cream on the top of her bosom. ‘Image this finger’ She waggled a digit at him ‘is your whole palm! She began to spread it rhythmically over her chest, biting her lip as she did.

 

All this wasn’t about getting her turned on, although she had to admit it was a little. It was more about dominating him. Sure she could pick him up and drop him in her tea, or bury him under an avalanche of brown sugar but domination of the mind is far more absolute. Katharina knew that too, she was sure. Being tiny was just part of what he wanted, it was Laura’s opinion that he wanted to ‘know’ what he’d become. To be shown how small he was compared to others by their actions, words, needs, desires and now mighty personal effects, not simply by their mere disparity in scale alone.

 

A man who’s too weak to unhook a bra and a man who ‘knows’ he is too weak to unhook a bra are different things entirely.

 

Just as her tits loamed closer, threatening to swallow him up into a crème covered cleavage they heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Both quickly straightened themselves and sat back in their seats, pretending nothing had happened. As Katharina approached they looked a little too nonchalant. She put her shopping bags down and loamed over them, hands on hips.

 

Laura blushed as she realised that a large blob of cream was still quivering on her breast. Wiping it off hurriedly, she looked up at Tom’s new girl. This was the first time she’d really managed to get a good look at her. When Tom had been dropped off, quite literally, at the table, Katharina had mumbled something about some boutique or other and had turned and sashayed straight down the stairs. Laura had found the tiny wave she gave him over her shoulder as it vanished out of view terribly cute. Now though, she finally got to see them interact properly together and, more importantly, she got to assess Kath’s credentials as a worthy replacement.

 

To look at properly she was simply as cute as could be! Her chuddy freckled cheeks were rosy and red from the cold. Her button hose was doing its best to outshine them but couldn’t compete with the magnetic pull of her bottle green eyes. They beamed out from under layers of woollen knitwear like shimmering emreralds. Depositing scarves, hats and mittens onto Tom’s vacant seat she huffed and puffed a little and then smiled sweetly saying, ‘Trust me you aren’t the first girl to take advantage of my man. I would be angry if I didn’t know that he enjoyed it.’

 

Laura felt like she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar. She wiped away the rest of the cream that she’d tried to remove hastily as Katharina had unburdened herself. Katharina’s gaze wasn’t as mean as she’d expected, it even seemed to be tinged with a little pride. Pride at how desirable her tiny lover now was to a fair swathe of the female population no doubt. The fact that Katharina had almost perfect English with only the occasional intense Bavarian twang managed somehow to reinforce her guilt.

 

‘Come over here Tom’ she ordered with a little bend of her finger ‘I’ll keep you safe from that mean little ex of yours.’

 

That was a bit rich! Laura thought as Tom wondered obediently onto her outstretched palm. She couldn’t be more than what…five foot…five one, maybe? That’s in heels too!

 

The German girl’s immaculate little bosom shock and crashed as Tom was smothered reassuringly into it. ‘It’s ok’ she whispered to him, evidently enjoying herself.

 

Then she turned to Laura. With a certain amount of sternness in her voice she said ‘I’m sick of you English girls, always with eyes, hands and lips all over my man!’ There seemed to be a twinkle in her eye but it was difficult to tell. Even if there was, Kath would never allude to it. Laura felt herself shrink into her seat. This girl could really give off a sense of miniature menace when she wanted too. Maybe that was how she had shrunk Tom, by shear concentrated discipline!

 

Waiting intently for the tension to clear, Laura was relieved when Katharina cracked a smile and sat down across from her. Placing Tom in front of her on the table she laughed. ‘Stay close honey, she is very dangerous, she might pick you up and run away with you! Then what would I do?’ She stroked his back with an errant finger whilst she shielded him from Laura with her other hand.

 

Laura smiled back, relieved but still slightly on edge. She mustered up her courage to look into the tiny German’s eyes. ‘You too are absolutely perfect for each other aren’t you? I always knew he had a type. Short, cute, blond, impressive…er…intellect.’ And a tiny perfect little peach of an arse I’ll bet! She suddenly felt a little self-conscious about her own fabulous but rather full rump. ‘I’m glad you’ve found each other.’ Hopefully this would suffice as an olive branch.

 

‘I see you’ve got him under your thumb in a way I never could.’ She continued. This was entirely meant as a compliment and fortunately Katharina nodded, taking it as one. Tom had spent the last two minute reclining on her hand, massaging the knuckles of her fingers. It was hard to argue that description of his status within their relationship.

 

‘How did you two meet?’

 

‘Well, I was working in an internet café in Northern Munich and he was, well you know the beauty of the internet, in his little English flat. We shared many interests but the one that brought us together was the one that led to this perfect little situation.’

 

‘So you have a fetish for this too?’ She cooed ‘That’s just…amazing! I never imagined they’d be many people who though like Tom outhere.’

 

‘There are more than you think.’ A very contented expression spread across her face. ‘However you could say I have the exact reverse of his fetish. He likes to be small and I like him much better that way. We were together for four months before I improved his stature with a ‘little’ something I developed in the lab.’ She grinned and giggled lightly. Katharina’s slight air of dominance and sense of sexual entitlement didn’t permit her a very convincingly playful giggle, but nethertheless there it was.

 

‘In the lab? What do you do?’ Laura was suddenly very curious as to how she had actually made her most prominent ex permanently the size of a Christmas tree ornament.

 

‘I’m a microbiologist, I took a job in Oxford after I finished my MA. Moving was the perfect way to meet up with little men from the internet who like to imagine scurrying around under the arch of my heels.’ She smiled sweetly again. ‘That’s something Tom gets to do every day now.’

 

‘He is very lucky to have you, I can see that.’ Laura watched as Katharina gently circled the pad of her thumb over his crotch, with barely concealed implications for his penis.

 

‘Tom tells me it’s…er…irreversibly, is that true or was he just having me on?’

 

‘Oh no it’s quite true. I perceive I could make him smaller if I wanted, but in regards to making him big and clumsy again. I’m afraid not.’ Her terminology was a little strange, as if it was more natural for him to be small.

 

At the mention of being even smaller Tom perked up from his sexual stupor. Apart from one glorious image of him standing on the crinkled base of an eight foot nipple, the idea made his insides turn. Not being able to interact properly with Kath would be torture, no matter how mountainous the curvier elements of her body would become.

 

A thought struck Laura ‘Have you shrunk anyone else?’

 

‘Of course, I even had the waitress put some of my ‘potion’ in your tea. How do you think you will like to be carried, in my pocket or in my handbag?’ As horror flashed across Laura’s face Katharina reassured her ‘Just a little joke, I did not do it.’ Laura looked up at the German’s stony expression. Katharina stared back, eyes still twinkling ever so slightly ‘Maybe you English are right, I suppose we Germans do have a dry sense of humour. Besides it took him a full month for him to reach the perfect height.’

 

Laura had barely recovered from the idea that she was about to collapse into her clothing like a beautifully endowed Alice in Wonderland to concentrate properly.

 

Her bosom was still heaving with heavy breathing as Katharina continued. ‘It was a perfect month. I got to watch him slowly disappear a little bit each day. Watching him reassess how he interacted with everything was amazing, especially when he dealt with me. You are small like me Laura, imagine a man whose face only reaches your bosom, then your stomach, then your bottom, then your knees, then before you know it he’s sleeping in a bra cup hung from your wardrobe. If I ever figure out how to reverse this it will only be so I can shrink him again! That was the best month of my life, up until every other month after it came along, of course!

 

Laura was still stuck for words.

 

‘I’ll shrink down this new man of yours too if you want. It’s no trouble.’

 

The fact that Katharina seemed to have no concept that shrinking people was an unreasonable form of foreplay worried Laura a little. ‘Er…no, it’s fine thank you. I like him how he is.’

 

‘Suit yourself but you are both missing out, aren’t they Tom?’ She cupped his bottom lovingly with a fingertip. He smiled up at his ex, almost with a tinge of pity on his face. ‘Anyway we must be going, we have a lot to do today don’t we little man?’ She talked to him as if asking for his opinion but in reality she was underlining that he was a mere conversational afterthought. Laura knew Tom would love this. In fact she wasn’t sure how much of their relationship was driven by reality or tongue in cheek fetish flirting. She doubted either of them cared.

 

If she had ever asked they would have reassured her that they were most certainly head over heel in love. It was just hard to express it sometimes when you aren’t in a relationship of equals.

 

The little German stood up, showing off the perfect peachy arse that Laura had known just had to be there. Dammit! Then Kath laid her purse on the table. Turning it onto its side she pointed to the dark opening with a wordless command from her finger. Tom, evidently used to this treatment, jogged across the table and began to climb up into the depth of her purse. He stopped when he was almost out of sight and swung his body back around the clasp.

 

He waved cutely then blew Laura a tiny kiss. ‘It was nice catching up with you.’

 

‘Yer…you too’ She replied weakly. This was all getting a bit too much for her.

 

Katharina snapped the purse shut and then deposited it into a much bigger shoulder bag.

 

‘Will be alright in there?’ Laura asked, suddenly concerned for the bag’s tiny passenger.

 

‘Don’t worry, we’ve been doing this for quite a while…’ Kath bundled her many shopping bags under her arm. ‘Now if I could only work out how to shrink these too’ she said with a grin.

 

Laura noticed that one of the bags was from a rather exquisite lingerie boutique by the quayside. It hinted at some beautiful new bedding for Tom or even items in preparation for some oversized Bavarian beer wench role-play. The mind boggled.

 

‘Here’s my card Laura.’ The little English girl took it slowly from Katharina’s outstretched hand ‘If you ever want to have another little catch up with Tom it’s naturally better to go through me first. He is still on the internet but I only let him use it when I’m around, so I can watch his bottom wiggle around as he runs across the keyboard. It’s not exactly a practical way to get in contact with him anymore.’

 

Laura nodded and then watched the tiny German turn on her Tom-sized heels and saunter down the café steps.

 

‘Frohe Weihnachten!’ She said waving back, ‘Merry Christmas!’

 

‘Same to you too’ was the best Laura could manage.

 

It took Laura a good few minutes to collect her thought, and a little longer to reach a mildly philosophical position with them.

 

‘Well we all moved on in our own little way but that took the biscuit!’ she though weakly as she tried to gather herself together.

 

Looking down at the table and seeing a solitary Custard Cream on a side plate, with some of Tom’ tiny teeth marks in it, she decided to do just that. Putting on her coat and taking the biscuit in her lips she marvelled at how easily she could snap it in half. Her incisors must be the size of Tom’s tiny little size 9s now!

 

Her ex-boyfriend, that tiny! How exquisitely, totally and utterly, bizarre!

 

As she skipped impish down the stairs her thoughts couldn’t help reverting to the old ex-lovers fall back. The thing you force yourself to think whenever your old partner seems to be getting on much better without you.

 

 ‘Well I’m just glad he’s happy.’

 

Was that what she though really? It did irk her how well he was doing. Things with Johnny were good but she couldn’t compete with that!

 

She tried to shake it off as she headed out onto the street. Passing a bespoke off-license she ventured in. Maybe a nice bottle of red would help her get over this. On second thoughts better make it two!

 

Meanwhile…

 

Reclining amidst the beautifully large and perfectly emasculating feminine objects of Kath’s purse Tom’s thoughts were somewhere else entirely. If asked, I’m sure that Tom would have said that ‘happiness’ barely even covered his current mood. In fact ‘ecstatic’ would have been a massive understatement, even ‘jubilant’ would have been well out of the picture.

 

The best way to describe his new life, with his new girlfriend, was simple…

 

Bliss.