- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brads about to learn that his new owner is not as merciful as his mother and sister.

There is quite a big section in this chapter which is pretty gross. I've written it in bold so you can skip it if you want.

It had been one day since I had become Samantha’s slave and it wasn’t going as well as I’d hoped. She had also told me to start calling her Princess. I was in the middle of massaging her toes when I stopped and looked up at her.


“Sam?” I asked.

Without warning, her foot came crashing down on top of me. She was crushing me.

“What did you call me?!” She yelled.

“P-PRINCESS!” I screamed.

“That’s better.” She said as she removed her foot from my broken body. “Now what do you want slave.”

“W-Well the thing is, wasn’t part of the deal that you feed and clean me?” I asked.

“Yes slave.” She replied calmly. “What’s your point?”

“Well, y-you haven’t fed me at all or washed me yet.” I said.

“Oh I’m sorry slave!” She said. “I didn’t know! I give you some food right now.”



She grabbed me roughly and stood up. She then proceeded to remove her trousers and pants. She started to move me towards her anus.

“W-wai-huh-WHAT!?” I yelled.

“What’s wrong?” She asked in a sweet tone.

“I thought you said you would feed me!” I exclaimed.

“That’s what I’m doing silly!”

“What about real food?” I asked.

“I’m not wasting good food on a little insect like you!” She said “Besides, this way you get to eat food from your Princess. You got a problem with that?”

I felt her grip tighten around me. I realised that there was no way out of this. She had found a loophole.

“N-No Sa- Uh I mean Princess.” I replied.

“Good.” She said.



Without another word, She plunged me into her anus. At first I almost passed out. I managed to control myself after a few minutes. I looked up. There was shit all around me. I could tell she would be going to the toilet soon.

“There is no way I’m eating her shit!” I said aloud.

As time went by I slowly began to realise that even if I didn’t eat, she wouldn’t care, she would never feed me real food, even if it meant I would die of starvation. I had to survive and see Becky again. It can’t end here!

Without thinking, I stretched out and dug my hands into Samantha’s waste. Once I had a giant lump in my hand, I shoved it all in my mouth.  It was soft but the texture was completely foreign. I had never eaten anything like this before. It felt horrible and if that wasn’t enough, it tasted terrible too. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. I opened my mouth to gag, but my hands covered my face.

“I HAVE TO EAT!” I thought to myself. “I can do this, I can do this, I CAN DO THIS!”

I then swallowed. I felt it slowly slide down into my empty stomach. I wouldn’t be able to take another bite no matter how much I tried. I sat down with my back against the walls of her anus and began to sob.



I suddenly felt the walls closing in on me. Her muscles were contracting. Was she about to shit me out? All of the waste around me grouped up at her asshole, against me. More and more of her waste was being added to this pile and eventually, I was buried in her shit. A hole opened in front of me and a bright light appeared. My eyes, which had been exposed to darkness for what felt like hours, didn’t react well to this. I screamed as I was shot out of Samantha’s butt and was heading for what looked like a bowl. I landed on the bowl and looked up only to see a lump of waste heading towards me. I screamed and then all went black.

“Wakey wakey little slave!” Were the first words I heard as I regained consciousness. I looked up and saw a naked Samantha standing before me. By that I mean she had her vagina positioned directly on top of the bowl I was in.

“You didn’t last very long in there, did you?” She said. “Looks like you’re going to need some training. Now, part of the deal was I had to wash you right?”

I didn’t say anything for a moment, but then I realised what she was planning to do.

“N-No! Samantha please don’t!”

Suddenly I was hit with a gush of her piss. It sent me tumbling down to the edge of the bowl, behind her faeces.

“What did you call me!?” She yelled as she continued to pee on me. “Show some damn respect to your master you little shit!”

The bowl filled up fast. I had no energy to swim and sank to the bottom. I was almost about to drown but her fingers pulled me out. She held me in the palm of her hand to rest. When I regained my energy, she threw me back into the bowl.

“Drink up!” She said. “That’s all the food you’re getting for the next two days!”

It took quite a lot of physical and mental preparation, but eventually, I had drunk quite a considerable amount of her piss.



She carried me into the bathroom and brought me to the sink. I looked and saw that she had already filled it with water.

“Clean yourself up slave.” She said. “You disgust me.”

She plunged me into the water and left me in there for 10 seconds. It was freezing. I began to scream under the water. She pulled me out, let me catch my breath for a few seconds then plunged my back in. I have no idea how many times she did this, but I passed out after the third time. I woke up hours later inside her room, only the lights were off. I looked over to her bed and saw that she was asleep. She had wrapped me in her panties. I got no sleep that night. I just laid there, trembling with fear about what she might do to me tomorrow.

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review!