- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A short story about a couple.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

His lungs felt like they were going to explode. Actually, he felt like all of him was going to explode. He was pinned against the ground and he couldn't move. He looked up at the malicious face staring down at him with an evil grin. He tried to beg for mercy, but his throat was raw and he couldn't have spoken a word anyways -- he couldn't breathe. He felt the blood pooling in his face. The pressure underneath his skin was painful. Then, as his vision began to fade, he realized that he might finally be allowed to die and escape this horrible torture. But as if his wishes had been audible, the pressure was released. He inhaled sharply and then coughed and spat. He rolled over onto his hands and his knees and cursed the fact that he was still alive.

"So I see that you can still move." The loud voice above him taunted.

His initial relief was instantly shattered under a crushing weight of despair. "Fuck me..." He muttered to himself. From his head to his feet, his body screamed in protest against any movement. Unfortunately, this included breathing. He found that the life-sustaining involuntary process was very deliberate and painful. He had no way to escape, and he had no where to run. He was trapped in this hell with no foreseeable respite. He wished that she would lose interest and leave him alone, but he knew that such a thought was pointless and just caused him to fall farther into despair. A sharp pain in his side broke his rumination and he couldn't focus on anything else for a moment. The sharp pain passed and he drew in a short breath of relief. All he saw was a black shape in his peripherals before it slammed into him and caused him to roll across the floor. He couldn't react -- it had been too quick. He found himself on his back again staring up at her evil face. The smirk was still there. She was enjoying herself thoroughly.

"Have you had enough? Is it too much for you?"

She was toying with him. No matter what he answered, she wouldn't stop until she had finished her games. Frankly, he thought that his body would give out before she was finished. He stared up at her trying to manage a glare. His face hurt too much to pull it off successfully, but it seemed that she had received the general message.

"Oh? You mean you don't like this? Don't forget that you asked for this, baby."

Bullshit! How could she think that this was merited? She was drunk with the power she held over him. He tried to guess how tall she was, or, in actuality, how small he had become. She had come home yesterday with a huge battery pack and a small machine mounted on a tripod. When he asked her about it, she said that it was some equipment that she was testing for her tech blog. She was always bringing home new gadgets to use and review, such was the nature of her work. But one her friends had told her that she had seen him with another woman. She was infuriated with the news and she vowed revenge. However, he had not been with another woman in ages. He was sure that he hadn't cheated, and she was sure that he had. The device she brought home was not normal. She had pointed it at him and turned it on. Then he found himself shrinking below the furniture. It was at this point that she had started her torture. He lost track of time early on. Now he just wished for it all to end. Hopefully it would soon.

"Remember when I bought these for you?" She motioned to her shoes. "You told me that you'd love it if we fucked while I was wearing tall, black heels. Still love them? I've found great use for them."

She brought the heel down onto his chest again and pressed him into the floor. The pain was terrible. After a few minutes that dragged on like hours, she took her foot off of him. He gasped and his lungs burned with the returning air. He remembered when she bought them -- it was their first anniversary. Oh she looked so sexy in them. They had a five-inch stiletto and an inch and a half platform. The shoes were a black faux-leather with a peep-toe. They made her quite a bit taller, just about two inches taller than him. He was a bit of a macrophile and looking up into her eyes always seemed irresistible. She had always showed a bit of a dominant streak in the bedroom, so they made her feel powerful. It was amazing how one pair of shoes could change the climate in bed from a sweet love session into a passionate fucking. Whenever she had brought out the heels, they would fuck long into the night and wake up exhausted the next morning.

"Give my big toe a kiss." He snapped back to reality, or at least, whatever this was.
"What?" He yelled back at her.
"I want you to kiss my toe. If you don't, I'll crush you again."

He had to comply with her demands. He needed to keep her as calm as possible right now. He leaned down a little and kissed her toe. No sooner had he done the deed, than she snatched him up and brought him to her face.

"Good boy. Now I want a massage."
"I'm tiny! How the hell could I do that?" He protested.
"Don't talk back!" She yelled.
"Yes ma'am." He replied instinctively.
"Good. I know you can't rub my back, but you should have no problems with my clit."

She set him on the bed and then took off her dress. He looked at her naked body, and from this angle he couldn't help but be turned on. She crawled onto the bed and then rolled onto her back. He started walking across the bed toward her feet. Her legs opened wide and he saw her vagina ahead of him. He continued walking toward her and then put a hand on her clit.

"Now you had better not fuck this up. I want to knock you over with my cum." She maliciously teased.

He realized then that she was, in fact, a squirter. Her clit was at his chest-level, so he bent down to one knee and started rubbing. He tried circles first, then zig-zags, and continued to manipulate it however he saw fit. After a few minutes she began to lubricate. She let out a small moan and started to twitch in one leg. As her pleasure grew, he became more determined the finish her off. Her convulsions rocked the bed and he was losing balance, so he put one of his legs into her vagina for stability. She let out a squeak and shuddered. Her moans became more frequent and her convulsing more violent. Then she suddenly stopped moving and she quit moaning, all her muscles tensed. He took alarm and pulled his leg out. She squirted and yelled simultaneously. He was just able to move out of the way in time. Her legs started to close, so he vaulted onto her mons and ran up her stomach. A hand appeared to his side and she grabbed him.

She brought him to her face and said, "God, you are a good lover."
After a pause she continued, "Why did you cheat on me?"
"I didn't. I don't know where you got that idea." He replied.
"My friend said that she saw you with another woman at lunch the other day. You gave her a ring."
He sighed heavily. "You mean your birthday present? I was with a jeweler on her lunch break."
"Oh my god..." She gasped. "Oh god, I fucked up."
"You should have asked me first."
"Oh god, I know. I just... Shit... Baby could you ever forgive me for this?"

He looked into her eyes. He knew that he loved her more than he had ever loved anyone else. She hadn't actually hurt him that much, and pleasuring her giant form had been exhilarating. A smirk crossed his face.

"So how small can that machine make me?" He asked.
"However small I set it to..." She asked with a questioning look in her eye.
"Make me a tenth of this size."
"Okay..." She said hesitantly.

She climbed out of bed and walked to the machine. He saw her set a few dials and she pointed the machine at him. He shrunk even smaller and his love towered over him. Saliva pooled in his mouth and he slid down the comforter then ran to her. He scaled one of the heels and crawled in between her big toe and her second one. He stood up and looked up her body. It was time to do a little role-playing. He called the roll of explorer.

END