- Text Size +

Chapter 6

Isabell had grown again.

A lot.

A whole lot.

From outer space, he could see her body, naked and glorious as ever standing on the African continent.

8000 miles tall!

Waving at him with a raised eyebrow and a mocking smile, she stepped into the Atlantic. Mike could clearly see the tidal waves her entering of the ocean caused, as well as a huge footprint, brown in color were once a rich, dark green African jungle had been.

"How do you like me now, Mikey?", she thundered for the entire planet to hear. "And you thought I was big when I was 150 feet. Hah! 150 feet! 880 tons! My pinky toenail clippings are bigger and heavier than that now! My current weight can't be calculated without using many, many zeros! But there are more important things to do. Watch!"

Mike saw an apocalyptic pandemonium below. Isabell moved like a juggernaut in the oceans around the globe, her footfalls causing waves that covered entire countries. She halted before South Africa.

Looking up again, she smiled at Mike, a smile many miles broad. Then, Isabell bent over, digging her hand under the southern tip of the African continent. With a shove never witnessed on Earth, she lifted the entire continent up. Water from both the Atlantic and the Indian Ocean crashed into the huge gaping hole were Africa had been, while Isabell lifted it further and further. It was as if she was opening a big lid, or a wooden trapdoor. Taking a deep breath that without doubt robbed millions of oxygen, she gave Africa a final, mighty shove.
The continent flipped over, and landed on Europe and Asia with a thunderous crash. Dust clouds miles high poured from everywhere, and Mike was sure he saw the entire globe shudder. He was speechless. That woman was totally mad!

Having destroyed Africa, Europe and a good deal of Asia, Isabell waded towards South America. Digging her hands under Argentina, she repeated the hellish procedure. Now South America crashed upon North America. Mike, head swimming, saw the shock waves rippling through the oceans. What was this for a creature? Was this his Isabell? The girl he had sex with four months ago? This...this...devil? No, this couldn't be! It simply couldn't!
Mike saw Isabell tear Australia out of the ocean now, holding it over her head like a trophie. From his height, he could see the cities and villages when she did so, doomed to be destroyed in a few moments. And he was right, for Isabell threw Australia forcefully on Japan and Eastern Asia, burying a good deal of China. Then she turned towards Mike again.

"And now, the finale!", her voice thundered. "Now I'll give you the meaning of "huge", Mikey. Ha ha haaaarrr!" Isabell took another deep breath and blew, while starting to grow again. Mike felt his glass prison twist in the gale her breath caused, a gale of warm wind. He and the cage were nothing but a grain of dust in a hurricane. An enormous crash that shattered the glass prison and made him loose consciousness ended it.

After a while, Mike opened his eyes.
He sat up, trying to learn where he was. When he realized it, he was puzzled.
It was obvious.
But it couldn't be.
It was not possible.
He was on the moon.
He saw the dark sky, dotted with many lights that were stars. He saw the yellowish surroundings, craters and dust. He stood up, brushed himself off, and tried to comprehend again what had happened. He had seen Vienna destroyed, Egypt, then other countries and continents. Isabell had started to grow again before he blacked out, but where was she now? The answer came when he turned around.

He saw Isabell's face.

Covering the entire horizon!

She looked down at him, smiling devilishly. Mike, eyes wide open, fell backwards. Her face couldn't be measured, such was its vastness. Calling it gigantic wouldn't do it justice. Human language simply wasn't fit to describe a being this big. Mike was overwhelmed. Isabell was 1,5 million miles tall!
He saw Earth, no more than a ping-pong ball compared to Isabell, hovering in front of her. Smiling, Isabell winked at Mike. Then, she slowly opened her mouth, revealing teeth bigger than an entire continent. Her huge tongue, the saliva of which would put the water of all the oceans together to shame, could be seen lying in that black void that was her mouth.
Isabell brought her open mouth closer to Earth. Having surrounded the space around the planet, she closed her mouth again, pinning the Earth between her teeth.
Mike, looking aghast, saw Earth slowly being crushed between his ex-girlfriend vast, powerful teeth. Cracks appeared all over the surface, turning into red lines as the inner magma welled up. Like blood oozing from a wound, Earth's inner red liquid stone began to spill all over the planet, before Isabell crushed it entirely. Nothing remained but chunks as her teeth met each other, chunks the size of asteroids.
Then, she closed her lips around the remains and chewed Earth up. Still looking at Mike with her enormous brown eyes, planets themselves with regards to their size, she swallowed. Mike saw a bump sliding down her throat, a bump that was Earth. Isabell killed all life, all civilization in a few seconds, by merely biting down.
Her meal finished, Mike wasn't sure what would come next. Would she eat the moon as well? Would she eat him? He probably wouldn't be tasted by her, he could drown in her saliva, not able to cross it on her gargantuan tongue by swimming for a year.
But Isabell had something else in mind. She lowered her face somewhat (which means about 2,000 miles) under the moon, and, lifting it up again, used her now truly big nose to bump the moon away. She was playing billiards it seemed, her nose the cue and the moon the ball, even though it was the size of a marble compared to her. Mike was tossed to and fro as her nose bumped the moon repeatedly.
"And now," her voice thundered suddenly, "the promised finale. Bye Mikey!" She rammed her nose hard into the moon, sending it flying away. Mike saw Isabell's face getting smaller and smaller, as the moon was propelled like a bullet. Mike felt a warmth at his back, getting really hot in a few seconds. Turning, he saw the sun, getting larger and larger. Shielding his face, he realized what was about to happen. Isabell had given the moon such a shove, it would fly into the sun, burning it up and taking him with it.
"NOOOO!", he cried, as he got closer to the sun. "NOOO! NOO! AAARRGGHH!" His clothes got on fire, his skin hurt like hell. The entire horizon was nothing but a wall of flames, grilling him more and more intensely. The pain he had to bear was excruciating. For a moment, he wished Isabell would grow even bigger, big enough to blow the sun's flames out like a candle or extinguish it with some spittle. But that didn't happen. Mike burned, his skin became black all over. A moment later, a moment that seemed like an eternity to him, death followed.