- Text Size +

Chapter 4

Before Mike's and the little worshippers' eyes, Isabell grew. Her body expanded in all directions. Her head rose up, dozens of feet per seconds. It seemed to inflate like a balloon. Isabell's back broadened, her breasts swelled, her legs rose and gained thickness.

"Aaaaahhh!", Isabell sighted, obviously enjoying the growth. Smiling blissfully, she reached 200 feet, then 300, then 400. And still she grew. The man standing next to Mike on the roof jumped up and down with pleasure. If Mike had watched him instead of Isabell, he had seen him orgasm again, even though he had come only a minute ago. Isabell's gigantic form, raising further and further up in the air, was sexually intoxicating. The little man was deeply in love with her, hooked on her, under her spell.

As Isabell grew, a small army had gathered around her. A thousand soldiers, armed with rifles accompanied by fifty tanks, had cleared the traffic from the street and were now preparing for an attack. They hadn't expected her to grow again, though. In panic, they fired right away at her, rather than demanding her to surrender, as was the initial plan.

But it didn't have the slightest effect on her. Wounds inflicted by the shells and bullets closed immediate, they didn't even draw blood. Isabell's feet shoved parked cars aside, the asphalt on the street cracked further and further under her ever-increasing weight, trees fell slowly on buildings. All because of this woman, who towered 500 feet above the ground, her immense thighs now topping most of Vienna's buildings.
Isabell rubbed her growing body with her arms and hands, as if she was soaping herself under a shower. Moaning with pleasure, she reached 600 feet.

"Oooh yes! This...is...great!" She said, eyes closed. Mike felt his stomach drop as he looked up at his gigantic ex, now 700 feet and counting, afraid that her knees and calves would touch the building his glass prison stood upon and destroy it. But as if she could read his mind, Isabell moved away from the building, her eyes still closed. Her enormous feet trod upon the tanks, crunching them like cockroaches. With small crunching noises they disappeared under her feet, or were pressed deep into the asphalt. The crew of some tanks drove away in panic, squashing people and soldiers, moments before they were squashed themselves by Isabell's naked feet.
The little man on the roof was cheering. People were killed under the fleeing tanks, their fragile bodies mashed to pulp. But the power of these war machines was nothing compared to that of his love, this growing goddess, who crunched these vehicles, able to kill a person by driving over him, like bugs in turn. The tanks were squashed, the strong, thick metal plates flattened like thin foil. The strength of the tanks was mocked and ridiculed, all by a naked foot of a woman. Tanks that were powerful enough to crush trees by driving into them, shove street lanterns out of their way, smash cars and people alike, were now as easily crunched like empty nutshells. The crushers were crushed.

He came again. For the third time. What a turn-on she was!

The army quickly realized that this woman, who seemed oblivious to their presence, was too powerful for them. Too big, too vast to be brought down. Who could kill a 1000 feet titan? Certainly not the small bug-sized tanks, crushed by the dozen under the feet of a, now already, 1200 feet tall woman, who didn't even seem to feel them. Isabell, still moving away from the shopping center, walked in circles, her feet and calves ploughing through buildings and stepping on the army, people, cars, trains and everything else that happened to be in Vienna.
"Hhhmmm", the now 1500 feet tall colossus moaned, as a large office building was reduced to dust and rubble by her toes. It was a terrible sight to behold, a growing woman stomping through Vienna, the army sent to stop her nothing but bloody smears and destroyed metal embedded in huge footprints. People on the street saw little more than enormous feet, large as merchant ships, connected to calves that made the thickest tree trunks look like toothpicks come down on them before they died.

Having reached the dizzying height of 2000 feet, Isabell's growth stopped. Opening her now huge eyes, each as big as a large villa, she inspected her destruction.

"Well, well. Vienna doesn't look so great. It can't even cope with a growing girl. And this miniature city is the cultural center of the world, Mikey? You always claimed it to be, remember?"

Mike looked up in awe at his ex. Her feet were huge, each one covered half a city block. Enormous pillars of meat ascended into heaven, he couldn't think of another description of her legs. The guy next to him had passed out, after having had another orgasm. His forth in five minutes. Now, he was lying in blissful unconsciousness next to Mike's cage, a happy smile on his face.
The people of Vienna standing between Isabell's legs could see her public hair, surrounding the hugest cunt ever, like a mangrove wood around a volcanic crater. The rest of her body looked small from below, high up in the air as it was, but a distant onlooker would have seen a gigantic woman standing in what looked like a collection of matchboxes and cigarette packages in the shape and color of buildings. Even the highest churches and skyscrapers were no bigger than beer bottles compared to Isabell.

"Another arithmetic riddle. How much do I weigh now? I'll give you ten seconds to answer me, or else, Schönbrunn Palace is food for my feet, ha ha ha!", Isabell said.

Mike swallowed dryly. His heart raced, but his brain was frozen. He pictured the beautiful palace, a monument that was one of the major tourist attractions of Vienna, being trampled by this behemoth, and that made his legs shake. He felt his pee running down his pants, but he couldn't think of an answer.

"Too late!", Isabell smirked ten seconds later. "Say goodbye to Schönbrunn!"

Steadfast, Isabell walked towards the former residence of the Austrian-Hungarian emperors, not caring what ended under her feet. Cars, houses and people were again flattened under her gargantuan feet as their owner proceeded towards her goal. Reaching the palace, Isabell rubbed her hands. It looked like a small card box to her, surrounded by the green of the lush gardens. This was going to be fun!

Raising one foot, she let it hover over the palace. How big and powerful she was! Her foot eclipsed a good deal of the building, which looked like a model compared to her. Slowly, she brought her foot down. It covered half of the palace. Isabell let her foot rest on the roof, her enormous toes reaching out over the building, like pink monsters gazing down on the now fleeing tourists from over the brim. Shifting her weight, a huge crack appeared on Schönbrunn's wall, zigzagging from the roof down to the bottom. Countless windows shattered, slabs of plaster broke off and fell down. Then, Isabell's foot slowly dug through Schönbrunn. Floor after floor was demolished as she brought her foot down, killing unfortunate residents and destroying precious works of art from 17th and 18th century Europe.
As her foot reached the ground, Isabell repeated the procedure with her other foot, but quicker. She simply stepped on the remaining half of Schönbrunn and crushed it in three seconds. Then, she wiggled her toes, while smiling in Mike's direction. The palace looked like a crumbled cake, with Isabell's feet and toes playing with its remains. Mike saw it and fainted.

Isabell laughed, a thunderous laugh that shattered glass in a three hundred feet radius and even made a large church spire collapse.

"And here is the answer. I'm now 2000 feet. 2000 of your pathetic little feet of course, not MINE!" She lifted one foot, debris and remains of people and artwork rained down from it's sole on what was left of Schönbrunn.

"That means I am 350 times bigger than I was, and hence 350 times 350 times 350 times heavier! 125 lbs times...let's say 43 million. That comes to an estimated weight of two million tons! Ponder that for a moment! A two million ton woman stomping through your beloved city! Nothing can stop me! Nothing can carry my weight! Everything crumbles under my feet! I am invincible!"

Hands high in the air, Isabell stood triumphant. "I AM A GODDESS!" she cried. "GODDESS ISABELL! THE MOST GIGANTIC CREATURE ON EARTH!!! YESSSS!!!!"

Isabell smiled and sighted blissfully. Mike, however, having recovered from his fainting, felt terrible. The same girl that had been afraid of him four months ago, was now an unstoppable giant, a monster slowly turning his city to debris. He cried, wishing he had been kind to her. But it was too late now, and Isabell wasn't finished yet. He found that out as he saw her next move.

Isabell had spotted the soccer stadium of Vienna. It was a large building, and, as she found out, a match was going on. The 25.000 seats were all occupied.
The match was halted immediately as Isabell's titanic frame loomed over the stadium. The enormous building, 600 feet wide, was dwarfed by her 2000 feet body. People screamed in panic as the pretty black-haired girl grinned wickedly while looking down at them.

"Look, Mikey! See what I found.... Little grapes! Let's make wine from them, shall we? You know how they used to make wine in past days, hmm? If not, I'll show you!"

To Mike's horror, Isabell swung one leg over the stadiums' wall, placing her huge naked foot firmly on the grass field, killing the professional teams of two countries in one step. Then, the other followed, bringing down a good chunk of the F-side, killing hundreds of soccer fans. Then, she started to stomp down, treading on the thousands of people trapped in the stadium, like she was mashing grapes in a wine press.
"Ah! Ah! Ah!", Isabell moaned, while treading people with her stamping feet, moving as if she was climbing stairs. "That's how they used to make wine! What a delicious, pleasant feeling! My little feet feel sooo soft, warm and moist. Aaaaahhh!" Isabell made a face as if she was getting a nice massage.
Blood started to pour out of the stadium's entrances. The screams of the people became less and less, as they all were turned into mush under Isabell's gigantic feet and tremendous weight. Her stomping feet were wine presses of a kind the world had never seen, they stomped and stomped again, turning the grass into dead goo, seats and tribunes into debris, people into bloody grease. Her soles were red, raining blood from her little victims every time she lifted one of those merciless feet.
Mike felt horrible. His skin was cold and clammy, not from Isabell's already dried out love juice, but from his own cold sweat. He was trembling all over. This was a nightmare!
He saw Isabell approach him, after she finished off 25,000 people in a few minutes. As she stood before the shopping mall, her calves where now at the same height her head was half an hour ago. She bent over.

"That was nice. And now, it's time for some real carnage. This was just the beginning!", she smirked.

Isabell, in her naked 2000 feet glory, pulled a hair from her head. Her long, raven-black hair still dangled loosely from her head as ever. Every hair was now 1450 feet long and as thick as a rope. With great dexterity, more than one would expect from a 2000 feet tall woman, she tied the hair on the loop on the top of Mike's glass prison. Lifting it up, Mike dangled to and fro like a pendulum. He got dizzy swinging around, about 1500 feet above the ground. Isabell saw it and laughed.

"Afraid of heights, Mikey? You haven't seen nothing yet. Oh no!"