- Text Size +

Chapter 3

Isabell took the straight path towards her little lover. She cared not about the houses she smashed, the trees, cars and bikes she destroyed, nor about the people that she stepped on like cockroaches. Her toes bulldozed a villa as she swung her foot forward, before her heel demolished it completely. The family who lived inside the villa had just fled outside as they saw the giantess approach. They didn't come far. Running like hell, they just were one-step ahead of Isabell. One of her steps. And now the giantess took another stride, planting her merciless foot on the four-person-family, killing them all at once. All that remained were four red splotches on the street, mixed with what looked like mincemeat and torn clothes.

Mike didn't see it. He ran towards a small grove of trees, hoping to hide from Isabell there. He wasn't sure if she had seen him, but feeling the earth tremble as she walked made him realize she was close. He never knew he was betrayed by the slimy track her love juices made.

Panting, he halted in the grove. It consisted of huge oaks, each one at least 200 years old. It was dark inside, as their proud crowns blocked the sunlight.

"Move. Move along..." Mike thought. But Isabell didn't. 

CRASH! A tree was pulled from the ground. Another followed, after Mike saw huge fingers wrapping themselves around its trunk. Isabell was tearing the age-old, huge oaks from the ground like picking flowers.

"Where are you, Mikey? Hiding from little Isa? Did you think these little weeds you call trees could protect you? Your little brain is no match for mine, huge as it is. Don't you understand I'm super-intelligent as well now? To me, you are nothing but a dumb fool."

That wasn't true, since Isabell's intelligence hadn't increased. But Mike didn't need to know that. Her words had the desired effect. After having torn out a dozen oaks in less that half a minute, Mike stood in the now cleared area, rooted-up dirt all around him. He felt fleeing was futile, Isabell could get him anywhere.

"I see you, little Mike!", she said, looking at him with glee. Her huge brown eyes twinkled mischievously.

"I won! And to the victor go all the spoils...let's see, what could I claim? You don't have no house anymore...no furniture...even no Harley. Aaah, I know! I claim (dramatic pause) VIENNA! I'm gonna wreck that city you are so proud of 'till the last building! And you can watch."

Mike saw a huge hand coming down. It was an enormous wall of pink flesh, spread out like an enormous billboard. Huge fingers, trunks themselves, closed around his insignificant body. Isabell lifted him up to her face. Her huge nose pointed cheeky at him again, it was a long as his entire body.

"You and I are going for a walk," Isabell said, her hot breath washing over Mike. "It's demolition time!"

Isabell walked towards Vienna's city center, arms swinging at her side. Mike was dangling in her huge hand, feeling light-headed from the swaying and because he was hovering about 60 feet above the ground. His head poked out of her fist, so he could see where his ex was going.

Make that stepping on.

Much to his horror, Isabell cared nothing about the traffic and people at her feet. She didn't evade or walk past parked cars, nor did she seem to mind squashing pedestrians. Her gigantic feet crushed cars like thin empty soda cans, people were turned into blobs of greasy red under her feet. Bloody footprints marked her trace when she had killed another person, as if she had walked into a puddle of water. Mike saw some people being cut in half, screaming and whining with pain, while Isabell simply continued her walk. He hadn't looked back when he was fleeing from her, so he hadn't seen her killing and destroying anything yet. But now he was, and he felt terrible. What had gotten into her? She acted like a gruesome monster, deaf to the cries of terror by her fellow human beings being killed or their loved ones who stayed behind.

"Stop! Stop it! Are you mad? Don't you see what you are doing? Are you crazy?" Mike screamed at the top of his lungs, but Isabell didn't listen.

CRUNCH! A parked car disappeared under her foot, leaving nothing but a flat plate of metal in a shallow footprint as her weight was even too much for the asphalt to resist.
SQUASH! Like an overripe grape, a man was turned into blubber, his leftovers oozing from under Isabell's sole. His wife, screaming, was ignored by Isabell, as she did with many people before.
Mike was getting nauseous. He couldn't turn away his head, since Isabell held him tightly in her hand. Closing his eyes didn't help much either, he still heard the crunches and screams.

Having reached the center of Vienna, Isabell stopped in front of a relatively large shopping center. As she did so, her big toe smashed through one of the show-windows, knocking over the dress dummies inside and scaring the customers. She ignored it, just like the cars honking since her feet blocked a good deal of the street. She put Mike on the roof of the building.

"Now, I don't want you to get away. So I made a little house for you, my dear," she said.

Isabell pulled something from her hair. She had carried it all the time with her, tied to her very long, black hair, but Mike hadn't noticed it. It was a glass cage, six-and-a half-feet high, with a loop on top of it and many little holes in its sides. The lid was equipped with a number of rings. Inside it, Mike could see a thick metal rod lying.

Isabell placed the cage on the roof of the skyscraper and flipped the lid open. She took the rod from it, and, without saying a single word, tossed Mike in it. After having closed the lid, she shove the rod through the rings, thus sealing it. She then twisted the metal, making it impossible for Mike to open the lid. It was quite something to behold, her huge fingers bending a thick metal bar like a paperclip.

"I made this for you Mikey. I don't want you to escape, my love. Don't worry. There are little holes in the cage, so you can breathe...hey, what's that down there?"

Isabell looked down, and saw a little guy kissing her foot. Contrary to many other people in Vienna, he was not afraid of her, but seemed to like, perhaps even worship, her.

"Do you like my feet, little one?" Isabell called down. She bent down and picked the little man up, gently. She placed him next to Mike's cage, who tried to break free but couldn't.

"You...you are fantastic!", the little guy said, in a voice that sounded as if his dreams had come true. "You are wonderful! A goddess! I love you!"

Isabell smiled. She was clearly flattered and amused.

"Hear that Mikey? THAT is what a girl should be treated like! Not insulted and abused!"

She bent over a little and gave her little worshipper a kiss, who eagerly took it. Then, he undressed until he was naked. His stiff dick was throbbing with arousal. Isabell, without saying a word, grabbed him and rubbed him against her cheek, like a small, furry animal. The guy caressed her cheek, and came almost immediately. A small fountain of semen splashed over Isabell's cheek.

"Now, that's a compliment! See that Mikey? At least some guys have taste...".

Mike watched the scene with disgust. Howe could someone like, even love such a monster? But he was to find out that was the wrong way of thinking.

Isabell put her lover back on the roof. "You stay here. I don't want to hurt you, since you are so kind. I'll leave this building intact." She winked at him.

"You like growing girls, dear?" she asked the little guy.

"O yes! Yes, my goddess, grow! Grow please!" he said, like a child wanting a present. 

"Are you mad?" Mike screamed at him, pounding the thick glass of his cage. It was so thick, it couldn't be broken, no matter how hard he tried. "That is a monster! She kills people without remorse. She..."

"Shut up, fool!" Isabell said. "You still don't get it, do you? I am now in charge! You have mishandled me, abused me, insulted me! It's payback time! And now, watch...me...grow...".