[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Three long-time friends get the experience of a lifetime when they discover that a shrinking pill has been invented.  Now, all three of them will get to experience their vore fantasies firsthand.  What adventures will they have together as they explore the depths of their friendship and love of vore?  Tune in for the next exciting episode!


Rated: X
Categories: Gentle, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 5473 Read: 19385
Published: December 02 2011 Updated: December 02 2011
Story Notes:

This is the first vore story I have ever written.  I've done my best to treat this like any story, with real characters, a good plot, and excellent detail.  I welcome any comments and suggestions that you may have, but I merely ask that they be creative.  If you don't like my story, please tell me why you didn't like it so that I can focus on improving.

 

This story will contain mouth play, vore, and gentle behavior with some sexual content.  Perhaps I'll eventually add insertion and other more risqué content.  This story will NOT contain scat, digestion, sadism, or hard vore (basically it will never be really disgusting nor will anyone ever die or be injured/deformed).  If you're looking for those categories, then this story is most likely not for you.

1. Chapter 1 - Meet the Players by HeWhoShallNotBeNamed [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1098 words)

Meet John, Cindy, and Sarah.  Discover how they came to know each other, where their lives are at the moment, and what incredible discovery may just change their lives forever.

2. Chapter 2 - The Adventure Begins by HeWhoShallNotBeNamed [Reviews - 0] (966 words)

Wouldn't you be nervous about having the ability to shrink?  Most rational human beings would.  But when circumstances give the opportunity to try out this wonderful new experience, who would say no?

3. Chapter 3 - First Step Into a Larger World by HeWhoShallNotBeNamed [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (3409 words)

You know the setting, you know the characters, and now it's time for the plot to thicken.  Our heroes undergo their first experience in this fantastic new world.

(This chapter contains nudity, sexual content, mouth play, and soft vore)