- Text Size +

Skye sat in Jessie’s car holding the cities as still as possible to prevent damage.  She did not have an issue with damage, only that she and Jessie did not get to cause the damage.  They arrived at Jessie’s home and brought the cities inside and placed them on Jessie’s coffee table.  The cities were arranged in a circle with each wall butting up against another city’s wall.  As each city only had one gate, there was no where for them to run.  They removed the covers that were used for transportation.  Jessie handed Skye 10 magnifying glasses to place around the cities for their viewing pleasure.

 

Jessie walked into her bedroom and removed the roof of the mansion that Stacy was staying in.  She gazed adoringly through the magnifying glass that was setup over the mansion at Stacy.  Stacy looked up and saw her goddess had returned.  Jessie reached into the night stand and pulled out her clear dildo and gave Stacy a lift to the head.  She carried the dildo, with Stacy inside and placed it at the center of the circle the cities created.  Stacy had an earpiece with a microphone on and Jessie and Skye had earpieces on as well so that they could communicate.  The dildo towered over the cities and Stacy was able to see into each city.

 

After placing the dildo in the middle, Jessie went up to Skye and began to undress her.  They each got undressed and began several sensual kisses followed by some fondling of each other’s tits.  They walked to the coffee table and showed all of the cities there magnificent pussies. 

 

Taylor had been in city number 4 for about 3 months and this was the first time that she had been out of the proprietor’s shop since Samantha gave her away.  She had been given an apartment in the city and now had a job as a waitress.  She had gotten rid of her long red locks and now had a pixie cut as she couldn’t stand to look at long hair that was the ultimate cause of Tim’s death.

 

Light flooded into the city for the first time in an hour and she saw on the horizon, a redhead removing the covers.  She then saw behind the redhead a brunette come to the table and place what could only be the largest dildo she had every seen in the on the horizon (she could not see the circle from her vantage point) and then rise to gargantuan height that only a Brobdignagan could do.  She then saw both of them become very physical with each other and then two pairs of the largest set of tits in all their glory were released from their restraints.  Then after some fondling, she saw them both stand around the table with their pussies about a mile above her, but so very large.

 

Taylor heard the redhead speak and say that each city was to deliver their 10 most beautiful women outside of the each city’s gates.  She warned them that there would be severe consequences if a city disobeyed them or did not deliver their most beautiful women.  They were given a deadline of 30 minutes. 

 

During the 30 minutes, Skye forced herself on top of Jessie right on the floor beside the table.  The cities could not see Jessie, but they sure could see Skye as she fucked Jessie.  All of the cities could hear their moans of passion.  Skye reached for the dildo and inserted it into Jessie’s pussy.  It swallowed it with ease.  After making Jessie cum, Jessie rolled herself on top of Skye and used to the dildo to pleasure Skye.

 

Stacy felt herself moving as Skye grabbed the dildo she was placed in.  Skye licked the dildo a few times to give it some lubrication.  She looked inside the head and could barely make out Stacy.  She told Stacy to enjoy herself.  Then Stacy was plunged into darkness and then out and then back in.  Over and over it went.

 

After they finished their session, Jessie cleaned just the head of the dildo so that Stacy could look out again, but left the cum on the remainder of the dildo and placed it back in the center of the circle.   

 

Taylor knew without a doubt she was one of the 10 most beautiful women in the city and that the city’s police force would be on their way to collect her.  In 15 minutes, her door was busted down and the SWAT team captured her and put her in the back of an SUV with 3 other gorgeous women.  They and two other SUVs were driven to the city walls, which were opened, and then were ordered to get out as the SUVs then drove back inside the city walls which were then shut.

 

A lot of the political elite inside city number 2 had gorgeous wives and daughters that should have been sent beyond the gates.  The political elite decided to send other women, pretty, but not as gorgeous as any other city, beyond the walls to comply with the redhead’s command.

 

After 30 minutes were up, Jessie and Skye looked down on all of the cities’ most beautiful women and saw that city number 7 had not produced anyone.  They also noticed that city number 2 had not given them their most beautiful women.  It was clear to Jessie and Skye that these women were clearly several notches less beautiful then the other 8 cities’ representatives.

 

Jessie reached into a drawer on her coffee table and put a few steel pins with a head and a bunch of long study matches (not what you typically find in a match book, but what you find a circular container at higher end restaurants) and placed it on the coffee table.  She then addressed city number 7 and told them they would be punished for not sending out their women.

 

She took one of the matches and jammed it into a tall building in the center of the city.  Although it was small when compared to Jessie, the match was four times as tall as the tallest building in the city and had completely destroyed the building that Jessie jammed it through as it was wider than the building as well.  Had a Human been present in the city, it would have towered over her as well.  She told them for disobeying two goddesses, they were going to light the match on fire and watch the city burn until they received the 10 gorgeous women outside the city walls. 

 

The mayor and city council were already in session and ordered the police to deliver the women, and hoped it was in time.  They figured the Brobdignagans would either do nothing for disobeying them or crush everyone at once.  They knew that eventually the city would be used as a sex toy and they would rather die quickly.  In this case, they never expected to be burned alive.

 

Jessie struck another match and the inhabitants could feel the heat radiating from it has she brought it lower to the head of the match that was in the center of the city.  She brought the two matches together and all the Lilliputians could hear a whoosh as the second match lit up.  The city could see the fire moving down the match and could see some of the top of the match which had already burned fall to the side crushing a building and igniting it.

 

Jessie and Skye leaned over city number 7 and watched from above as the city began to burn.  They saw the fire reach the end of the match and begin igniting the surrounding buildings.  They saw black SUVs with their lights on, no doubt with their precious cargo driving through the city while at the same time trying to avoid fiery buildings and debris from falling on them from above.

 

The driver of the lead SUV could see the redhead gazing down in the distance.  She looked like she was enjoying herself and the red hair made her look like a vengeful angry goddess.  After several close calls, all three SUVs made it to the city gates where the brunette was observing the mayhem from above.  The driver could see a lot of the city center had been burned and the fire was starting to make to the suburbs.  He and his companions dragged the women out of the vehicles and shouted on emcee system in SUV that they had down as she had asked.   

 

Jessie could barely make out what the driver said and shifted her gaze down to view them.  All of the women and the SWAT team were bowing before her.  The driver bowed as they were all instructed to by the mayor.  He looked up and saw that the all knowing green eye looking off in the distance (at the burning city) had shifted its gaze to him and his group.  He knew she was judging what to do.

 

Finally, Jessie ordered the gates to be closed to prevent the SUVs from going back like the other compliant cities were allowed to do.  She then told them to rise as she wanted to examine her prize.  They were pretty enough for what they asked for, unlike what city number 2 did.

 

The driver got back on his microphone and begged that she put out the fire as they did what she commanded.  Jessie waited a few moments longer to prove that the driver could not order her around and then blew a focused stream of air at the fire to put it out.  Compared to a Brobdignagan, this fire was smaller than several birthday candles and could easily have been put out by a 5 year old.

 

The mayor saw Jessie looking at the city and then focusing on something directly below her, which he hoped were the women.  He heard her command the gates be closed and was fearful that she was going to let the city burn to the ground.  He then heard loud sounds as buildings and cars were lifted into the air and crashed all around.  Then felt his building begin to shake as she blew out the fire.  He was lucky that his building was not in the direct path of her blowing out the fire.  The mayor assembled an emergency response team and drove around the city.  It was completely unrecognizable, both with the fire and the damage caused when she blew out the fire.  He could still smell the heavy smell of smoke in the air.  The mayor asked his fire chief to have the fire department put out any small fires that were not put out by the brunette.    

 

Jessie told the SWAT team to get back in their SUVs and drive over to her right index finger nail.  She had them and their vehicles several miles up on the inside of her nail.  She commanded them out and told them (loud enough for the other cities to hear) that they should be punished for not overthrowing their government when they first were commanded to do deliver the women.  She held her hand over city number 7 and turned it over with the palm facing down to let gravity do its work.  The SWAT team and its vehicles plummeted miles to the city.  The driver and his car fell into the suburbs killing a young family and they fell through the family’s house.  The rest of the team and their vehicles also caused damage when they hit the ground.

 

Skye moved her attention to city number 2 and told them that they were deceptive in what they delivered to them as those women were not the prettiest women in the city.  For that, they deserved to be punished.  Skye commanded them to deliver their most beautiful women and until they did, she was going to have lots of fun with the city.

 

She took the pin that Jessie gave her and started stabbing the city with it.  This pin, like the match, dwarfed anything in the city.  The first stab completely impaled the largest building.  The second stab was aimed at a car on the road.  The point of the needle was bigger than the car and the boulevard the car was on and in fact was able to pierce eight cars at once.   She brought it up to her eye and could see that there were still Lilliputians alive in the outer cars.  She used the needle like a toothpick and sucked the cars off, killing the surviving passengers as her saliva drowned them.

 

The SWAT team hearing what the brunette goddess had said a few minutes ago began collecting all of the politician’s daughters and wives that should have been delivered at the onset.  They even over through the government and arrested the mayor and city council.  The head of the SWAT team was an attractive woman named Ally and she gave the order to move towards the gate. 

 

The SWAT team’s issue was that Skye was not just sticking to down town, she was randomly stabbing the pin all across the city.  There several times as they weaved in and out of traffic and tried to avoid falling debris that Ally could see the fiery redhead enjoying herself and sometimes helping herself to a snack. 

 

Ally had joined the police force to help keep the peace while they were in the blonde goddess’ care.  There were times that the blonde would collect some of them and Ally would be in charge of sending some of her fellow Lilliputians to their death as some sex toy for a Brobdignagan.  It was the worst part of the job, but necessary to prevent the whole city from being destroyed.

 

Skye kept stabbing the pin at various objects.  Due to the relative size of the pin versus the city, it was impossible for her to miss.  Using the magnifying glass, she could see the police escort and decided to have some fun with it.  She took the pin and impaled a building a couple of blocks up from the convoy.  She said whoops; there is a dead end up ahead.  Ally saw a building collapse up ahead and slammed on the brakes.  She radioed everyone to tell them to back up as they need to go a different way.  Skye then placed her pin in a manner to only clip the final police cruiser in the convoy.  She left the pin, with the police cruiser crushed on it standing free and blocking the road.  There was no where to go.

 

Ally was extremely frustrated and scared.  The redhead bitch commanded them to bring the women and now won’t let them make the delivery.  They were trapped as up ahead was crushed building blocking the street, on either side were buildings and behind was a pin that might have well been a building due to its size.

 

Ally looked out her windshield and saw the redhead smiling and playing with another pin somewhere else in the city.  Absently she said that without the beautiful women she would continue to play with the city.  Ally could hear the damage being done by the pin each time the goddess stabbed somewhere close by.  All of a sudden fiery redhead moved her head so it was staring directly down on them.  She was still miles above them, but her face and hair took up the sky.  Then she addressed them.

 

Skye said that she knew the people she wanted were in those trapped SUVs and since she gave them a reasonable time to extract themselves from the situation and were unable to, she would have to help them out.  She reminded them that although she could be a kind goddess, there would be a cost to her help.  She asked for an audible response before helping them.  In the meantime, she said she would continue playing with the city.

 

Ally did not want to make a deal with her, but knew there was no way they could escape their predicament.  She viewed the deal like part of her job that she did while being owned by the blonde goddess, it was better some died (she knew what ever the cost would be, it would include death) then the entire city because they could not deliver their package.

 

Ally got on her loudspeaker and told her any divine help would be greatly appreciated.  Skye was in the middle of impaling a few homes when she barely heard something.  She turned her attention to the convoy and asked them to repeat what they said.  Ally did and Skye smiled wide and said she was glad they wanted her divine help and she would be glad to help them, all they needed to do was ask.

 

Ally was dreading what the cost was and she soon found out.  Skye took her pin and stabbed one of the buildings that were blocking their escape on their right.  She then pulled the entire building off of its foundation which in essence left a space for the convoy to travel that would get them onto another street that was paralleling their current street.  She radioed the convoy to take the opening and heard the goddess tell them to spread the word on how benevolent she was.  She reminded them that time was of the essence and that as they still had not delivered the women to her and Jessie; she would continue playing with the city.

 

Skye kept an eye on the convoy and saw several times they would have to zig and zag due to the damage around the city.  She focused in on a home and barely touched the roof to make it collapse.  She saw a family of four staring up at the opening huddled in fear.  The father seemed to shoot a gun at her, but she did not feel anything (she was impossible to miss) and could not see the gun.  She tied her hair into a loose pony tail so as to not destroy too much of the neighborhood/city and then leaned in.

 

The family looked up in part horror and awe as the sky seemed to be closing in as the goddess focused on them.  She was still probably a thousand feet above them, although much closer than the original miles.  One of her long red locks escaped the loose pony tail and fell around the neighborhood crushing four houses three blocks away.  As her hair was miles long, a mere thousand feet was not enough distance to prevent the hair from reaching the ground and causing destruction.  Skye was oblivious to the destruction as she decided what to do to the family.

 

She then took her trusty pin and dug a moat around the house.  Some of the surrounding houses were destroyed in the process.  She then placed her index finger into the city and dug the house out.  She brought it to her eye and looked at the family.  She asked Jessie to place the pin at the edge of the house which was resting on dirt and then her finger.  Skye positioned her mouth over the collapse room and began to suck in.

 

The family felt a tremendous amount of suction trying to pull them up.  Their 8 year old daughter went first.  The father tried to hold onto her, but the force became greater and greater and all four of them flew out of the home onto the tongue of the goddess.  Her tongue did not seem overly wet with saliva, but it was more then enough to cause them to have to tread water.  Then she swallowed and the family was killed.

 

Skye turned her attention to the house on her finger and thanked Jessie for her help.  She then ate the house as well just to ensure no one else was hiding in the house.

 

Skye looked back on the convoy and saw they were almost at the gate and she had time for one more stab.  She impaled a building right next to the convoy as the gate began to open.

 

Ally led the convoy out and saw the circle with all the other cities’ women in the distance with the monstrosity of the dildo in the middle.  She got on her loud speaker and informed both goddesses that she had the 10 most beautiful women of the city and had captured the mayor and city council, which were also in the SUVs.  She asked if she could take back the other women and was given a resounding no.  Skye told Ally to place the government officials on one side and the women to go lineup behind the other women from city 2.  Skye asked Jessie how many government officials she thought she could impale.  Jessie said all of them and Skye reached down from the heavens and impaled them all in one go.  She brought them to her mouth and sucked the pin clean.

 

Jessie asked how a woman becomes in charge of SWAT.  Ally said she had always been a more physical woman and had gravitated in protecting the city.  They told her to exit the SUV.  Both Jessie and Skye examined her through a magnifying glass and saw that she was an attractive blonde with a nice rack that was proportional to her body.  They could tell she was about 5”10” and had a nice little ass.  Skye told the SUVs to drive back to their city and close the gate.

 

Chapter End Notes:

10/6/14 - Chapter 14 added.

 

Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.