- Text Size +

Taylor’s mind was foggy as to how she became a resident of the city that the blonde goddess took care of.  She felt herself moving and saw in the distance a stunning redhead and then she saw darkness as she was placed in the bag.  She knew her life went downhill when she went to the big game with her husband.  It was all caused by his fetish towards tall women and the special type of tickets she bought to surprise him.

 

Tim and his wife had tickets to the big game.  He was a huge Sharks fan.  She had saved two months worth of salary to see the biggest game of the year as a gift for her husband.  Tim and his wife Taylor took the transport tube to the stadium.  Tim and Taylor were in awe of the stadium as it was built to scale for the Brobdignagans and Tim and his wife were Lilliputians.  Both of them had never been in a Brobdignagan setting like this.

 

The transport tube dropped them off at their seats which were located in a Lilliputian only half stadium facing the field of action.  As they were so tiny and took up no space, they were given a prime location to see the game.  The stadium had their own concession stands and restrooms.  It was like the Brobdignagan stadium, but only miniature.  The Humans also had their own version of the half stadium 

 

Lilliputians and Humans had their own sports teams, but it was something else to see the Brobdignagan men, who had more power in their pinky than either other race.  It was the pinnacle of evolution.  Tim saw his favorite players nearby and they were truly enormous.  It was like they were Greek gods come down from the heavens.

 

Tim was a tall man for a Lilliputian, standing in at 6’6”.  His wife, Taylor, was a stunning redhead standing in at 6’3”.  She knew about his fetish towards taller women and the special perks that these seats got both of them.  There was a reason that these seats costs two months worth of salary.  Taylor also did not mind a three way with her man and another woman and was excited for what the night had in store.

 

Each stadium had their own cheerleaders.  An unbiased person would acknowledge that Taylor was probably the most beautiful woman in all of the stadiums, but Brobdignagan would not be able to even see her, much less feel her if she was placed on their body.  In fact, they would argue that Taylor was not even a real woman as she was much smaller than a mote of dust.  The game kicked off and was a close game during the first quarter.  At the end of the quarter a human cheerleader headed over to give a cheer to the Lilliputian stadium.

 

Casey walked over to the stadium and peered over the edge of the stadium from behind and said boo.  She always loved this part as she got the whole stadium to jump in their seats.  She was a typical cheerleader with blonde hair down to her tits, long legs and an hourglass figure.  The Lilliputians turned looked over their shoulders to see the giantess.  She straddled the stadium giving her ass a shake before stepping into the stadium where a normal field would be and faced the half stadium.   Casey gave the Lilliputians a seductive dance that was more appropriate in a strip club. 

 

Casey plucked the Lilliputian cheerleaders from the stadium and placed them on her shoulders to perform a cheer.  Her hair was tied in a pony tail, but some strands made it to her shoulders.  Some of the Lilliputian cheerleaders tied themselves to her strands and others walked freely on her shoulders.  They all began a cheer.  Tim could see some of the women flying around Casey as she shook her head during the cheer.  It was designed to be an acrobatic cheer and the stadium got their money’s worth.  The jumbotron zoomed in on the Lilliputian cheerleaders on Casey shoulders.   

 

Casey knew where Tim and Taylor’s seats were and plucked them from the stadium.  Casey walked away from the stadium and introduced herself to them.  She told them that their seats entitled them to a special cheer and then a cheer in front of the Human crowd.  Casey placed Taylor on her right shoulder and then Tim on the left shoulder.  She untied the pony tail to let them feel the silky blonde tresses.  She did some small moves as they were not trained like the Lilliputian cheerleaders.  Casey then commanded them to tie themselves to her hair to have a more acrobatic flying through the air sensation as she cheered for the Humans.

 

Casey walked over to the Human stadium and joined her teammates.  They cheered throughout the second quarter.  Tim was having the time of his life as he bounced around as Casey cheered.  There were several times that he was flung into her left tit.  It was much softer and more forgiving then he thought.  Casey could feel when Taylor and Tim hit her tits and was becoming aroused.  She always had this happen during this portion of the cheer.  She loved the feeling she got when she was a giantess.

 

At the end of the second quarter Casey walked back to the Lilliputian stadium to return them to their seats.  Again she straddled the stadium, giving her ass a sexy shake.  She took the hair that Taylor was tied to and untied her and gently deposited her back to her seat.  She then took Tim and gave him a real good look at her cleavage before giving him a kiss.  He had red lipstick all over him as she deposited him back next to Taylor.  She then blew a kiss to the crowd and left.

 

Taylor looked at Tim who was all red and asked him if he enjoyed it.  Always the gentleman, Tim said he loved being with her more.  Taylor rolled her eyes knowing that was a lie.  Some of the other guy fans nearby gave Tim a slap on the back for getting to be with Casey.  They were envious.

 

They watched the halftime show which included the Brobdignagan cheerleaders performing a cheer.  If Casey was the size of a building, these women were bigger than mountains.  In fact, their breasts were rightfully considered mountains when compared to the Lilliputians.  Their legs were miles long as was their long hair.

 

The Sharks scored twice in the third quarter and were comfortably ahead.  At the end of the third quarter they got another cheer from the Lilliputians.  Tim went to the concession stand to get something to drink but was told by Mary, a petite brunette, that they were closed until the fourth quarter started and was advised to get back to his seat.  Mary hated this part of her job.  As she was on the job every game, she knew that a Brobdignagan cheerleader would pick the stadium up and play with it and the crowd.  She was jealous of the Brobdignagan.     

 

Tim made it back to his seat just in time.  Then everyone felt the stadium rising and they all turned around and saw a Brobdignagan cheerleader supporting the stadium with her right index finger.  In a matter of a few seconds, the entire stadium rose several miles up.  Most of the crowd had not been held by a Brobdignagan since high school and gasped in fear.  She was gorgeous but so gargantuan that she was impossible to fathom.  At least when Casey came by to give her cheer, she only handled the cheerleaders and Tim and Taylor.  This Brobdignagan had the whole stadium on a finger.  Fortunately, she was so big, that the stadium had plenty of room on her finger.  She told the crowd that her name was Samantha and that she was here to give them a cheer.

 

Samantha examined the stadium with her crystal blue eyes, each which was bigger than the stadium.  She had long auburn hair, long legs, big breasts and a tight ass.  She was dressed as a typical cheerleader, short skirt and basically a binky that was holding back her mountains.  Just as Casey loved being a giantess, Samantha loved this part of the job as she got to be a goddess.  She was selected by a panel to be the Brobdignagan cheerleader that got to interact with the Humans and Lilliputians. 

 

She placed the stadium on a table that was waist high for her and enclosed the stadium in a clear dome so that her movements wouldn’t cause hurricane type winds in the stadium.  She performed her cheer and most of the Lilliputians were in awe that something that big could move so gracefully. 

 

Samantha caused about half of the men to cum in their pants by her sexy cheer.  She removed the dome and hooked her hair around her ears and she looked down on the stadium and smiled at the crowd.  She asked if they enjoyed her cheer.  She could not hear the answer, but knew from experience that they did.

 

Tim and Taylor both loved the cheer and knew that they would get some alone time with Samantha.  She then picked up the stadium with her right index finger and returned them to their original location to watch the game.  Before she left, she placed her feet next to the stadium to give the Lilliputians something to marvel at, her miles long legs.  She told the crowd that she enjoyed cheering for them and encouraged them to come to calendar signing next week.  Most of the men were mesmerized by her and treated the request as a command from a goddess. 

 

Samantha lay down in front of the open part of the stadium.  Her lips still towered over the stadium.  Her hair spread out towering over the stadium, almost flowing into it and crushing everyone and everything inside.  She had plenty of experience to give the impression of the hair crushing the stadium, but there was really no danger.  The Lilliputian cheerleaders activated their jet packs and landed on her plush lips.  In reality, Samantha was miles away from the stadium, but her enormous size made her seem closer than that.  The cameraman zoomed in on her lips so that the crowd could look at the jumbotron to see the Lilliputian cheerleaders.  No one could see them without the camera’s help. 

 

They began to cheer while Samantha looked off into the distance.  After they finished they flew off her lips.  She blew a focused stream of air at the Lilliputian cheerleaders that propelled them towards the stadium.  They released their parachutes and glided down to the stadium floor.  The goddess spoke and said that she hoped they enjoyed her cheers and hoped they had a good time for the rest of the game.

 

Samantha pressed a button off to her right which turned Tim’s and Taylor’s seats into seats that could fly.  They flew out of the stadium and landed on Samantha’s left index finger.  She walked them into a quite room inside the Brobdignagan stadium that had a magnifying glass, camera and two TVs hooked up, one to watch the game and one to watch Tim and Taylor.  On the white piece of paper that Samantha placed them on was a microphone for them to communicate.  Samantha had the corresponding ear piece.

 

After examining the Lilliputians, she was surprised to find out that Taylor was a woman.  All the Lilliputians that she had interacted with were men, for obvious reasons.  She could tell Taylor was pretty, for a Lilliputian, but she had nothing on her.  Samantha gave them a private dance in which she could see on the TV monitor Tim having an orgasm.  She always gave her guests an orgasm.

 

After the dance, Samantha took off her necklace and placed it by Tim and Taylor.  She told them as part of their tickets, they were entitled to a Brobdignagan cheerleading squad cheer on the field.  She commanded that they get into the pendant hooked to the chain.

 

Tim was having a fantastic time watching Samantha perform her sexy dance.  He cummed in his pants.  Taylor, not wanting to be upstaged by the Brobdignagan broad, began grinding against her man.  As soon as the dance was over, they saw an object bigger than a building place next to them as Samantha addressed them.  Even though the pendant was a few inches wide, it was still massive to Tim and Taylor.

 

They entered the pendant and rode the elevator to the top.  The seating area had two leather seats with a TV for the game in the corner and a fully stocked and bolted down bar.  The pendant cover was clear so that they could see out.  They heard Samantha ask if they fixed themselves something to drink, with the cap on of course, and if they were strapped in.  They said they were and Samantha placed the necklace around her neck.  She told them to enjoy themselves.  It was long enough that the pendant rested at the top of her cleavage.  She walked down to the field and joined the other cheerleaders.

 

Cary, a buxom blonde walked over to Samantha and grabbed the pendant.  She brought her eye to it and could barely make out Tim and Taylor.  She told them hello and gave the pendant a kiss.  She said that they were about to have a great time when the cheerleaders took the field at the next timeout.

 

At the timeout, Samantha and her cheerleading team took the field.  They performed a few acrobatic moves.  There were several times that another cheerleader would come up to Samantha to be lifted up.  Each time, the pendant would get crushed in both women’s tits.  Tim and Taylor would see a mountain moving towards them and then only fabric.  A few times the pendant would swoop around Samantha’s head and they could see the crowd.  Everyone was a Brobdignagan and so huge.  At the end of the timeout, Samantha and the rest of the cheerleaders walked back to their locker room.  Samantha walked into her private office.  She removed the pendant and placed it on another white piece of paper with a magnifying glass set above it.  Tim and Taylor exited it.

 

Samantha brought her head down to the level of the table and asked if they liked cheerleading show.  Both Tim and Taylor said yes and said it was so much fun.  Samantha said she was glad as she straightened up and removed her top.  It was one thing to know that the tits were mountainous and being restrained by the bikini, but it was a whole different thing to see them out and free.  They were so perky.  Samantha apologized to Taylor saying that she always had male patrons pay for these tickets.  Taylor said that it did not bother her and that her man loved tall women and she certainly fit the bill.  Taylor said she was not opposed to seeing women naked and had had a few three ways in her time.  Samantha smiled knowing that she was going to have some fun tonight.

 

She removed her short skirt and was standing in front of Tim and Taylor in just her panties.  She slowly slid one leg out of her panties and then the other and swung the panties on her finger miles above Tim and Taylor.  She told them she was going to take a shower and would be back in a few minutes.  She left her panties on the white piece of paper for them while she was in the shower.

 

Tim and Taylor could smell the aroma emanating from the panties that towered over them.  Tim asked Taylor if she was okay with progressing forward with Samantha.  She said yes and that she always wanted to be with a Brobdignagan.

 

Samantha came back into the office and asked if they wanted to touch her tits.  They said yes and she knelt on her knees so that her tits rested on the table.  She gave them a little lift as it would have been quite a walk.  Tim felt the tit, although Samantha could not feel them.  He gave it a little hump as Taylor quickly unbuttoned her blouse and removed her bra.  Subconsciously Taylor knew that trying to compare herself to Samantha was preposterous, but she felt better with her tits in front of Tim.   She pushed him up against the tit and felt it give in a little, although from Samantha’s prospective, her tit did not move in.

 

Samantha idly twisted some locks of her long auburn hair as she watched Taylor undress herself and push Tim up against her right tit.  It was like a high school senior pushing her boyfriend against the locker and making out.  In this case her tit was the locker.  All she had to do was scoot a little forward and there would be nothing left of Tim and Taylor.  Just the thought made her wet.

 

After a few minutes of making out Tim and Taylor saw the pendant come close to them as Samantha commanded them to get in.  Samantha told them that their experience was finished and she would take them back to the closest transport tube.  Taylor said they had a great time and wished it had been longer.  Samantha said that she enjoyed spending time with them as well and they were welcome to go home with her.  Tim and Taylor could not believe it; Samantha had offered to extend the night.  They both readily agreed.  They were going to get their threesome with a goddess.

 

Samantha got dressed, but did not put a bra on and placed the necklace on.  She kept the pendant nestled between her breasts on the ride home.  She lived alone and went upstairs and got undressed.  She released Tim and Taylor from the pendant and told them to get undressed.  Neither of them complained and both got undressed.  Samantha setup a magnifying glass to see them.

 

She could see that Taylor had a nice rack and Tim was pretty big as well.  Granted, she doubted their whole town could fill her bra cup.  She put them in the inside of her nail and transported them up to her left nipple, which dwarfed them and was getting bigger by the second.  She arranged her hair to cover some of her left tit.  She told Tim to start fucking Taylor on her nipple.  She could not feel it, but could see it with the magnifying glass and it turned her on that her nipple was being used as bed for the Lilliputians to fuck one another.

 

Tim did not have to be told twice to fuck his wife on the nipple of a beautiful Brobdignagan.  Both of them could feel it getting bigger.  They looked up and saw Samantha gazing at them.  They actually felt quite cozy with her long hair all around.  They saw her left arm reach for her pussy and open it up, something they knew they could not do for her.

 

Samantha started bucking her hips as she played with herself.  It made the fucking on her tit like a roller coaster ride.  Samantha started moaning and then began to say that she wanted Tim and Taylor inside of her.  That scared the two of them because they knew they could not survive even the littlest of twitches.  What they thought would be a blissful evening was turning into a nightmare.

 

Samantha pressed her finger at the base of the nipple and caused Tim and Taylor to fall into her nail.  She then reached into her night table drawer and pulled out a half mile dildo that had a clear head that could be opened.  She opened it up and dumped them into it and told them to buckle up as she shoved it into her pussy.

 

The compartment was not as nice as the pendant’s compartment.  They felt the jostling as she moved it in and out, faster and faster.  It was clearly designed to hold her Lilliputian guests captive as she fucked them.  They could feel the dildo getting hotter.  After a few minutes, they felt her pussy contract on the dildo.  It sounded like the dildo was going to be crushed by the strength of her pussy, but eventually, the pressure subsided.  Samantha removed the dildo and rested it between her titanic breasts, occasionally squeezing them together and she basked in the orgasmic glow.

 

She reached into her night stand and pulled out a Lilliputian stadium and placed it on her right tit.  She removed Tim and Taylor from the dildo and held them on her finger.  She then slowly massaged her right tit and crushed the stadium like it was nothing.  Samantha was clearly on a power trip and Tim and Taylor could only hope that it did not end of with them dead.

 

She pulled out another building, which turned out to be a mansion.  She dropped them off onto her night stand right next to the mansion.  Samantha told them that she had fun tonight and that they should enjoy themselves in the mansion.

 

Taylor led Tim into and found that it was fully furnished and had food and drinks.  Both of them were exhausted and headed to the master bedroom to get some sleep.  Samantha set the magnifying glass up next to the mansion.  She then took the roof off, as it was designed, to gaze at her lovers.  Eventually, she tired and went to bed.

 

In the morning, Tim woke up first.  He was infatuated with Samantha and the sheer size of her.  He walked out to the edge of the nightstand and jumped off towards her.  As he jumped, he heard Taylor yell noooooo.  He used some blankets that he found as his parachute.  He landed on her left arm and could see some of her long auburn hair resting on the upper part of the arm.

 

Taylor ran inside to grab her microphone and hoped that Samantha still had her ear piece in.  She went back outside and could barely see Tim a few miles away.  She asked Samantha to wake up, but to not move as Tim was on her left arm.  Samantha just turned her head toward the left and caused her hair to shift lower onto her arm, instantly crushing Tim.

 

Taylor watched in horror as her husband was crushed by the Brobdignagan miles long hair.  Samantha could hear her crying and knew what had happened.  She leaned up on her elbow and told Taylor that Tim had no business trying to get intimate with her without her knowledge.  She said it was impossible for her to feel 100 Lilliputians on her, much less one.  She was truly a goddess when compared to her and Tim.  

 

Samantha grabbed her hair to demonstrate a point.  She said that one strand of it was beyond what their tiny bodies could handle.  She placed the pendant down by the mansion and told Taylor to get in and she would bring her home.  Taylor did as was commanded.

 

Samantha on the other hand had ulterior motives.  She knew she would never be convicted of murder, but still did not want the hassle of a potential charge.  She was not a murderer, so she took Taylor to her friend Lilly.  She handed the pendant to Lilly and told her that she could have her for her side business.  

 

When Samantha left, she dumped Taylor out and examined her.  She was a fine looking specimen and dropped her into a Lilliputian city that she had for sale.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have more of Jessie’s Skye’s and Stacy’s stories to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

 

10/2/14 - Added 13th Chapter